ATRL's Project Runway ??? FINALE RESULTS POSTED :O

ATRL Username

jJkY173.png

@Kylie Jenner: Very nice. Ofc isn't it a couture gown or w.e., but that's what I appreciate about it.

@Taylucifer: My favorite thing about this is the headpiece. The dress crossed the line into costume for me somehow. The peplum also really made the dress matronly. I'm also failing to see how the headpiece (my favorite part) fits with the dress. It's like serving dominant sex slave widow on one hand and Angelina Jolie on the Maleficent premiere red carpet on the other. But all in all, it's not the worst thing here by any means, I'm just picky.

@PoKiTaurus: You couldn't have downloaded some CC at least? I-. This is not good at all.

@PinkBox: Your serve... and I usually HATE feathers, but you made me love them here. I like the drama.

@Jay-Zicario: I secretly love this. My only issue is those ****ing boots (and I wish sis had a better bag to spice things up). But I understand the vibe.

@kipperskipper: You're a winner, you like to win, right? The headpiece is ICONIC. And the brain bag >>> Jay's girls should've borrowed it for her look.

@ughgabriel: Giving me hot masc jedi. The jacket is really not my style, it's a bit too busy, but I like this look overall. I'm kinda getting Rick Owens vibes.

@Prisoner: What am I supposed to do with this? No shade. Giving me Larry the Lobster went on a shopping spree. If you survive, you definitely should consider finding a new medium to show off your looks. I have faith in you!

@Rence: I don't like this :(. It's serving me Criss Angel in the worst way possible. I would still say that you captured exactly what you wanted to capture with the look, though.

@Tsareena: Kinda serving me an elevated version of Bianca Del Rio's first runway look. Your drawing is incredible, I have to say. The flower print is KINDA walking the line of being tacky, but I love that tulle-ish material you used.

@EriKills: This definitely didn't come across as modern day like you wanted, but you did capture a full look so I'm not mad. The headpiece is my fave.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Username

• kipperskipper

• ABYSIL

• Taylucifer

me getting panned judge after judge:

3e7b60bd85061564605361f9ed29281956a18595

But yes I really didn't know what to expect from this game until I saw the others' entries. So if I survive somehow ( :dies:) I'll try to bring good fashion next :chick1:

It's cute i'll certainly give you that. Like there's really nothing wrong with it, but it's kinda basic and knowing how much you have to offer I was a bit let down.

It's a good look. A bit busy for me though and i'm not entirely sure how this will fit your personality here on out, but it's a good start. I would def recommend scaling back a bit. Like, the head piece is great but I think a slicked back short bob or even pixie cut with a nude face would've hit the mark for me.

oh come on......if you ever wear those ugly ass wedge heels again you'll be straight @ the bottom. Horrendous. The rest of the look isn't even bad, but it's giving me pedestrian. There's nothing unique or special about it. Like if this is what you want us to look forward to for the rest of the game then I fear for my eyes.

See, I'm happy you're giving us personality which is something a lot of these entries are lacking. Now while the garment is extra af, I find your approach commendable and witty. It's really giving me exactly what I expected from you.

Yeah.

The headpiece is great, by far one of my favorite pieces used this round. However, the dress is kinda been there done that if you know what I mean. Like I've seen this before. Not to say that it's not great, but it's not shocking. It's a well thought out look, though. I fear you may have put yourself in a horror niche but i'm excited to see what you have to offer going forward.

Yeah gotta say this is kinda messy but I live for a futurism moment.

The horrible drawing aside, this look is giving me nothing sis. I'm not certain what's going on here but it's pretty basic. I would certainly look into other means of showcasing your outfits.

It's pretty cool! Def need to add hair or give it a better visual, but overall nice work.

Yup yup yup. This is great. Like, while I do wish you gave us something in terms of a write-up, I feel as though you didn't really need to explain yourself here. You're giving me personality and fashion. Everything is right.

mmmm hunny you know I love me a good head piece chile and you're certainly giving it! It's good, and I feel like you made a statement without being over the top.

giphy.gif

@Kylie Jenner: This look is very flirty. I appreciate the playfulness of the look. I just wish it popped a little more. Great job tho

@Taylucifer : I adore everything about this expect the shoe. A shoe to match the necklace would have been better to me. However, I love the overall styling and the vibe of the low. Well done. 

@PoKiTaurus:  Taylor Swift is that you?. Lol, this is a very cute look but it fell more on the basic side. It is not anything terrible but it just lacks any sort of creativity. But it's very cute and fits the theme you were going for. 

@PinkBox: One might say that there is too much going on here, I would agree with that but it works here. I appreciate the detail work with the various accessories and the involvement of the dog. I like! 

@Jay-Zicario:  This is also very cute, wearable and inoffensive. I like the addition of the mask as well. However, it lacks any sort of excitement but very cute! 

@kipperskipper: I love me some Iris! This was brilliantly done. I really love your interpretation of the theme. Everything about it is perfect, the bag is a little creepy to me kii but it works well with the entire aesthetic. You really went all out and committed to it. Excellent start to the season! 

@ughgabriel: This is really really cool and hip. I love that you decided to go with men's fashion as that can be more risky. However, you did a really great job in pulling everything together. I love the sweatshirt and bag the most! Great start! 

@Prisoner: Well it's cute and reminds me of a cartoon character. But there just is not much to critique or say anything about because there is not much. I appreciate you drawing but there were other avenues. If you survive, I hope you make use of those other avenues because I am sure you could do better than this. 

@Rence: I imagined a sexy ass man wearing this when I saw it. I really like all the details and the overall vibe and concept! You had a nice start. I love the shades and mask! 

@Tsareena: WOWW! The fact that you drew this yourself blows me away. I love it! It is very creative in terms of the print and design used! It can come off as tacky however it works in this instance and it is really fun and refreshing to me. Well done! 

@EriKills: This is amazing. I love that you chose a simple dress to go with the eccentric headpiece and top half of the look. When the top of a look is very busy, it is always smart to tone it down by the styling and lower half and you did a lovely job with doing that. A really great start imo! 

@qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq: From what I am seeing, it looks decent and promising, so decent enough top half. 

Edited by Not Like The Movies

Wtf Buddy talking about knowing how much I have to offer I literally have depression bitch

KmFDzng.png

source.gifROUND 1: SHOW YOURSELFsource.gif

Welcome back 'Kinz! Oh, wrong game. :( Uhhhh make it work or something! They say that on this show, right?

When it came to showing yourself, some of you topped, while others of you flopped. But which looks reigned supreme?

Spoiler

EriKills, kipperskipper and Tsareena! You had the judges' top 3 looks of the round.

EriKills, you gave the judges a headpiece moment, and your look was smoking.

kipperskipper, the judges had no bones to pick with your intricate Iris van Herpen outfit.

Tsareena, this round you made Grandpa sue the pants off of Santa.

And the winner is...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

kipperskipper! Congratulations.

1. @kipperskipper with an average of 1.6

EriKills and Tsareena, you are both safe. Great work!

2. @Tsareena with an average of 2.6

3. @EriKills with an average of 4.2

KmFDzng.png

I probably should have started with this but many of you are not high or low but just safe! Say hello to these middling folks!

Spoiler

4. @Taylucifer with an average of 4.4

5. @ughgabriel with an average of 4.8

Spoiler

6. @Kylie Jenner with an average of 5.2

7. @PinkBox with an average of 6

Spoiler

8. @Rence with an average of 7.2

9. @Jay-Zicario with an average of 9.2

That means our bottom 3 is PoKiTaurus, Prisoner, and qqqqqqqqq.

KmFDzng.png

PoKiTaurus, Prisoner, qqqqqqqqq. You are our bottom three this round :(

PoKiTaurus, when it came to the entries this round your chunky highlight was not a highlight.

Prisoner, contrary to what Little Mix said, your wings were not meant to fly.

qqqqqqqqq, your entry was not completed. From this game will you be yeeted?

Spoiler

PoKiTaurus, you're safe.

10. @PoKiTaurus with an average of 10.2

Prisoner and qqqqqqqqq. Which one of you will be eliminated?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

qqqqqqqqq, you are safe.

11. @qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq with an average of 10.4

That means Prisoner you are our last place contestant of the round.

12. @Prisoner with an average of 11.8

BUT WAIT!!!! What's this???

Ob0hNFvoTBidB8Gs4jJf2wrNC6ZUSY6c_4h2sCySKSZoqaUicHBfkrHBk1wac8njNPcsDgP5kZFZGcNvbC7plTILpU-ekVmMIGlDIfo83O_SIy8Ue2qF_I__Uqzg-R5s6MT0ItYLOb0hNFvoTBidB8Gs4jJf2wrNC6ZUSY6c_4h2sCySKSZoqaUicHBfkrHBk1wac8njNPcsDgP5kZFZGcNvbC7plTILpU-ekVmMIGlDIfo83O_SIy8Ue2qF_I__Uqzg-R5s6MT0ItYLOb0hNFvoTBidB8Gs4jJf2wrNC6ZUSY6c_4h2sCySKSZoqaUicHBfkrHBk1wac8njNPcsDgP5kZFZGcNvbC7plTILpU-ekVmMIGlDIfo83O_SIy8Ue2qF_I__Uqzg-R5s6MT0ItYLOb0hNFvoTBidB8Gs4jJf2wrNC6ZUSY6c_4h2sCySKSZoqaUicHBfkrHBk1wac8njNPcsDgP5kZFZGcNvbC7plTILpU-ekVmMIGlDIfo83O_SIy8Ue2qF_I__Uqzg-R5s6MT0ItYLOb0hNFvoTBidB8Gs4jJf2wrNC6ZUSY6c_4h2sCySKSZoqaUicHBfkrHBk1wac8njNPcsDgP5kZFZGcNvbC7plTILpU-ekVmMIGlDIfo83O_SIy8Ue2qF_I__Uqzg-R5s6MT0ItYLOb0hNFvoTBidB8Gs4jJf2wrNC6ZUSY6c_4h2sCySKSZoqaUicHBfkrHBk1wac8njNPcsDgP5kZFZGcNvbC7plTILpU-ekVmMIGlDIfo83O_SIy8Ue2qF_I__Uqzg-R5s6MT0ItYL

It's a bunch of angels! Angels coming to save you from your elimination. Prisoner, you are safe!! No one is going home!!

To everyone that got to stay, congratulations!! Next round will be posted soon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.