• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Username

• kipperskipper

• ABYSIL

• Taylucifer

Congratulations to all the finalists and winner <3 <3

omg thank you so much judges and @Gay Rat Divorce :duca::weeps:

honestly this was my favorite game ever on ATRL. As you know i love fashion so much, its one of my fave passions ever so the fact we finally got a fashion game like this on ATRL was a dream come true and I had so much fun so it is an honor to be the 1st winner.:duca::jonny:

i hope this game becomes bigger and gets the acclaim it deserves cuz it really is the best game on here (better than TCG)

:heart:

• ATRL Moderator

:clap3: great game. so much fun playing and congrats kipper you killed it!

congrats to kipper, tsareena, gabe and taylucifer :heart2:

I enjoyed this game! thank you to the host! :heart2:

Congrats kipper, your fashion taste is amazing, you slayed :heart2:  Tsareena served talent and art every week, you also slayed :heart2:  Gabe and Tay did great as well :clap3: especially in the finale, everyone had amazing looks. 

8 hours ago, Tsareena said:

:clap3: great game. so much fun playing and congrats kipper you killed it!

thank you so much! you are a very talented and creative queen with an amazing gift of design! you did so well and i was expecting you to snatch the crown

1 hour ago, Staryu said:

Congrats kipper, your fashion taste is amazing, you slayed :heart2:  Tsareena served talent and art every week, you also slayed :heart2:  Gabe and Tay did great as well :clap3: especially in the finale, everyone had amazing looks. 

thanks boo :date2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.