blStADN.gif

DQ me and Save Prisoner!!!!

blStADN.gif

Edited by Jay-Zicario

Someone send me a link to Discord Gaymers :swan:

blStADN.gif

Just now, Taylucifer said:

are we having another DQ this round :gaycat1:

All the eliminations so far have been disqualifications so why not keep the trend going :gaycat1:

4 minutes ago, Jay-Zicario said:

All the eliminations so far have been disqualifications so why not keep the trend going :gaycat1:

plssss :hoetenks:

Sent

Ready for my elimination :gaycat1:

KmFDzng.png

source.gifROUND 3: ANIMAL KINGDOMsource.gif

@ughgabriel

Spoiler

I chose Koi Fish as my inspiration

The Hunger Games are back and you’ve been chosen as the female tribute from your district that is known for its fishing market. This is your look for your TV debut at the Capitol.

White-silvery hair; same dramatic eyes but the makeup should be more natural; exact same dress; I believe that body paint will be a big thing in the future so yeah, body paint gloves but change the color to the same as the dress; and pearl colored resine heels, change the strap color to the same red as body paint and dress as well.

fo2dyhq_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

@Taylucifer

Spoiler

I chose butterflies as an inspiration for this round. They are ethereal, delicate, and colourful beauties much like this gorgeous elegant black velvet dress paired with transparent heels and beaded butterfly clutch bag. 

t1q4tTV.jpg

@Tsareena

Spoiler

UIwybyd.jpg

Hopefully the animal I picked for this round is obviously a horse. I went with a bdsm inspired look since riding horse harness has that vibe ( I do not support bestiality fyi!). The dress is all black but wanted to have a good enough contrast with the leather harness and black tassels . The shoes are a heelless which look like hooves to me and the high slit to show off the legs cuz horses and legs yeah. The gold details elevate the look from feeling too cheap (:matty:). Some references are in spoilers below. Main inspirations were Sevdaliza's horse legs from the Human music video (stream her 2nd album Shabrang out now!) and Nicki's face jewelry which is so gorg to me!

Hide contents

a6ba4d240f9d9cb5630eafbc8651d6e6.640x320

4B297F6300000578-0-image-a-89_1523735187

7ca8cfc62f843ca4088039f5dad92347.jpg

H70328f8ece494e549fb7f64e2a94e57fW.jpg

@Prisoner

Spoiler

So the challenge says we have to come up with a look inspired by an animal, but I felt a bit more than just inspired and so decided to go with my heart and sent in a literal cat fashion. 

DRESS AND MODEL:

CAl9TRUqSiKloLv1iJdjMJfSPlRiCXFceBQAUUpXxLe3pU61swNBN86P1fKbXdu1OxJCRfTCB5P0HkDQtobpEwthFpK6aqDlRy4Jh4-AGdDO9vPrJYngfFLxfbLYAzBrMTrPplf5

CROWN (and NOT the necklace!):

cgTlby6YHwudP7--j6tufeDv_Ln0XENOgQ94nzx6PIPiik_NNVYr1J5WNWS5j89z7VtGRP7u0cXi8lHg1TGypNR_Zeu8ILid__4KGjAB0qMX_Ql4tQKigIDPVjt-f6RyhXXX62z5

SHOES:

MKAozSAy4448k0EZWiQvgOzCudEUjQFi059QRBc11BTvL7o8cLEvvnlNrM8UKCCg3mWr41cnUWPPU8X3eJ9sMadkmI_6n2SzJ-iXAASli4hbvXMhZdvHr23PHwLl03LOYHgYEy0J

NECKLACE AND BRACELET:

Dzn1UyV9yOrlpN94h7LQ6RfbGORJOJrymPBz_bwN1zr34pfqqFin7ytkTUkXIMN-wcI77nTZPa3voa_LKMpfvlGvXiigpR7q83cdg77NZCYukyJ7L0Uqi8FBK0_dPXBEh-pkiBZm

MAKEUP:

rjnWFZGRNeBsiqnxhlXUi_uSNu2irPQpgGXsOJCaCZv5xtHUokWNWXpxhBdip1w86IXp7Zf6jAsofJd_pPNNXN7XLsSvhI54cpnMA9M55NcfCtUXNtHL1Ty9Wot1fqDHJXbRmEjn

@Rence

Spoiler

8tbMHth.png

@kipperskipper

Spoiler

Black and White Banded California King Snake

Black and White Banded California King Snake, beautiful. | California king  snake, Snake lovers, Snake

kYbD5kI.jpg

Black and White 4ft Snake Whip vegan friendly BDSM impact | Etsy

Tonight I am ssssserving ssssexy latex California King Snake :oxygen2: My model is wearing a snake face latex sculpted dress with a latex face mask, latex snake tail hair, some latex gloves, some wiggly snake tail heels, and a california king snake whip! :oxygen2:

@PinkBox

Spoiler

eba3be589905c2cd9aa5a3c7d8e3d7bc.png

PinkBox... or PinkFlamingo??? Both skinny and serving LEGS yup!!! Also flamingos have creepy yellow eyes with small black pupils if you're wondering about that! The headpiece is its LONG ASS neck folded up like origami to make it FASHION darling!

@EriKills

Spoiler

726b1fd71b52d5845fd9710e68658288.png

Ok so the concept for this is Giraffe nn. Basically i want to "merge" the drawing with ANTM queen Allison. The stilts would have the giraffe print instead of being black. From the drawing I would take the dress itself (we luv a slutty giraffe queen. and yes her cooch will be showing well we will add some giraffe print underwear to that). Also the ombre floor length ponytail would look stunning on this outfit imo. And then I wanted some color accents added, this time dark green since giraffes are almost ALWAYS associated with leaves. 

@PoKiTaurus

Spoiler

Hi here is my round 2 entry:

Can't do this as a collage for this round. My look is based on butterflies featuring makeup, a dress and a hairstyle.

757acf80679e3c1661c5ec1f1d700bd4.jpg

D6Jhkt2WwAE1V9w.jpg:large

Orange-Eye-Shadow.jpg

@Jay-Zicario

Spoiler

mjwGJq2.png?1

ub9mIcr.png?1

ortlcLL.png?1

Credits for the model to: hyungry

To watch the shoes better :gaycat3:

Hide contents

bClqVuH.png?1

t6FYkUo.png?1

vFuAJo6.png?1

@Buddy! @Not Like The Movies @Rotunda @Staryu @clue the entries are here <3 the usual judging

After I compiled all the entries I felt a little inspired and made my own entry. She's inspired by a dove who's in a bit of danger and she's rushing to bring you the olive branch for peace. Not my best work but I haven't made an outfit like this in maybe four years(?) so it's cute given!

aKcakSv.png

oh periodd!! strongest round so far methinks 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.