• Taylucifer

KmFDzng.png

source.gifROUND 1: SHOW YOURSELFsource.gif

@Kylie Jenner

Spoiler

LYm3Q4U.png

I2Gr02U.png

7lM15uI.png

This outfit is quintessentially me because I like to design elegant things with some edge and sexiness. It is quite an ethereal look because I am a creative person who enjoys playing video games a lot so it's inspired by champion outfits from games like League of Legends. But I think this is definitely runway ready because of the modern twist that shows some skin, and the finishing details in the accessories.

@Taylucifer

Spoiler

A style that I will showcase this season will be inspired by Haute Couture runway looks that will place the essence of opulence at its heart, marked by a desire for eccentric elegance, and sophistication. 

kFqcbDL.jpg

@PoKiTaurus

Spoiler

Hi here's my entry:

UcF721c.png

@PinkBox

Spoiler

54eb72b097364ac8a0870ecd81620ab4.jpg

As you all know, I am known as the grand dame of ATRL. Who is the grand dame of the world? Queen Elizabeth II who is the inspiration behind this look. The Queen is known for her mint green looks as well as the feathers always on her hat. I decided to combine both and wear a mint feathered outfit. A queen can't go out without her crown, her royal gloves and of course, her beloved royal corgi matching her, with a matching leash. And last but not least, the Queen always carries her small handbag to sign what she wants!

@Jay-Zicario

Spoiler

I am sending 2 images one were you can watch piece by piece and the other where you can watch my model wearing the clothes, I used "Superstar Dress Up" for this round:

Description: For this Round I went for a casual look, my model is ready to go out in the streets in a middle of a pandemic, of course! she is wearing a mask.

Here is my entry:

Version piece by piece

2A7ORMJ.png                   

Version with the model wearing the clothes

oWMezTD.png

@kipperskipper

Spoiler

Iris van Herpen - skeleton dress so cool | High fashion runway, Skeleton  dress, Conceptual fashion

yMMnoIh.jpg?1

5IFBCKL.jpg

This round I wanted to show myself...literally!Skeletons Bare bones and all! SkeletonsThis look represents who I am because my sense of fashion is ooky, kooky, and a little spooky. Ghosts I like things that are macabre, zany, cartoonish, and odd. Devils I wanted to show that I have the guts to be daring and original. Skeletons My model is wearing a skeletal body piece, a bag made of intestines, a head piece made of bones, and matching shoes. SkeletonsThis look is bad to the bone! Halloween

@ughgabriel

Spoiler

I've always liked futurism so I've been trying to adopt a cyberpunk aesthetic for my style n
If I had it my way, I would always dress as if I was a Tron character

I think this type of clothing is labeled as techwear

Pants:

Hide contents

3937a35642b24e08919da35edd42787f_2000x.jpg?v=1569112805

Sweatshirt:

Hide contents

1701302800_2_5_1.jpg?ts=1599217912497

Jacket:

Hide contents

HTB1vsW.Kh9YBuNjy0Ffq6xIsVXaY.jpg?width=950&height=738&hash=1688

Bag:

Hide contents

3534520040_1_1_1.jpg?ts=1594237892725

Shoes:

Hide contents

2105621040_2_2_1.jpg?ts=1597910118026

Gloves:

Hide contents

20507607-1-black?$XXL$&wid=513&fit=const

Face mask:

Hide contents

free-balaclava-anti-pollution-bike-face-

imagine if it was only the part that covers you nose and mouth f

@Prisoner

Spoiler

Ob0hNFvoTBidB8Gs4jJf2wrNC6ZUSY6c_4h2sCySKSZoqaUicHBfkrHBk1wac8njNPcsDgP5kZFZGcNvbC7plTILpU-ekVmMIGlDIfo83O_SIy8Ue2qF_I__Uqzg-R5s6MT0ItYL

(sorry im bad at drawing :rip:) but yeah, this is a man with glowing wings. his attire is made of plastic. the shoes are futuristic converse shoes. hairstyle is bald. 

@Rence

@Tsareena

Spoiler

DEzVaqD.jpg

Shoe reference

Hide contents

pDCXU53.png

@EriKills

Spoiler

7b21bf1855c9a900738a6728413f9b90.png 

So since this round is "show yourself" I chose this look. I really love statement pieces, which the headpiece is def a STATEMENT!!! I'm a hugeee fan of hats + gloves too nnn, as well as the conservative yet sexy style :wap: I kinda had a modern day Audrey Hepburn vision hence that smoky stick thing, i loveee the classique lewks. And finally chose those boots because of how they complement the headpiece. It's not too much color but I kinda prefer the kinda one-toned lewks so. 

Here the entries are :O submit late if you want I guess

@Staryu @Rotunda @Buddy! @Not Like The Movies @clue (the remix) please post your reviews in the thread (like 1-2 sentences per outfit) and then send me your rankings from best to worst! If you don't have time to judge this round that's fine just lmk <3

Ok, my character will be a gender fluid robot, female side coming soon 

@Prisoner if you survive this round I reccomend you this site (it has male models available, too): 

It works both in desktop and mobile <3

http://www.superstardressups.com/dress-ups/526915766/f1024b00d00dd8dd7d10efe30f4c93d9

Just in case for the mods it doesn't have Ads so It isn't against the rules posting it.:mandown: (My Adblocker didn't report anything)

Edited by Jay-Zicario

9 hours ago, Buddy! said:

sxdcfvgbhnjmk,

Ir1xpsX.gif

I mean there are 4 people who didn't send, so with their disqualification?, it should be a non-eliminatory round.  :thing:

Edit: Wait, they can still submit...

Well...it's over for my fella Prisoner...at least that the host left him change his entry.

Edited by Jay-Zicario

There was some work on the power poles (which the contractos didn't notify us on and I essentially lost power for the majority of the day) and I lost my completed look and couldn't be bothered to do all that **** again ( i only had like half an hour till the deadline) and send it in, sorry :skull: 

Lemme post what I could recover anyways even if im not playing anymore

RPlrwZt.png

political activist queen 

13 minutes ago, qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq said:

There was some work on the power poles (which the contractos didn't notify us on and I essentially lost power for the majority of the day) and I lost my completed look and couldn't be bothered to do all that **** again ( i only had like half an hour till the deadline) and send it in, sorry :skull: 

Lemme post what I could recover anyways even if im not playing anymore

RPlrwZt.png

political activist queen 

U can still play!!!

1 minute ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

U can still play!!!

ill try finish my look then :chick3:

10 minutes ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

U can still play!!!

@ those others contestants. Just in case to notify that they still have a chance. :swan:

Edited by Jay-Zicario

3 hours ago, Jay-Zicario said:

@Prisoner if you survive this round I reccomend you this site (it has male models available, too): 

It works both in desktop and mobile <3

http://www.superstardressups.com/dress-ups/526915766/f1024b00d00dd8dd7d10efe30f4c93d9

Just in case for the mods it doesn't have Ads so It isn't against the rules posting it.:mandown: (My Adblocker didn't report anything)

:dies:

thank you <3  :chick3:

nGK8YtC.png

@Kylie Jenner: There's definitely a lot to like about this look. It's simple, but extremely sleek, and reminds me of some of the looks in the WAP video (I mean that positively). A Bayonetta-esque serve. 

@Taylucifer: I think you did a really good job here. The headpiece was a smart touch because it elevates the look without making it appear overindulgent. I do think that the central garment doesn't go with the shoes/headpiece as much as I would like, but it's obviously hard to find elements that work together perfectly. 

@PoKiTaurus: I have no issue with simpler/more dialed back looks, but I must say that there isn't much that really draws me in here. I do think that the color combinations were smart (other than the hat, which I don't think goes with the look that well), but again, it's a garden look that you can find in any random housewife's closet. I do appreciate the little side character as well. 

@PinkBox: I'm not sure how I feel about this. The dress kinda looks like it's engulfing the model, and while I appreciate the inclusion of the gloves, I don't think it's enough to make the central elements of the look not feel so overbearing. I'm also not a big fan of the jewelry, and think it wouldn't really be visible considering how much attention the dress itself is taking away (aside from the crown which is also a kinda perplexing element to include). I also think that the purse is oddly simple compared to the elaborate dress it's being paired with.  I do appreciate your commitment to the old lady aesthetic though, and definitely think it its you. 

@Jay-Zicario: Again, I have nothing against more pedestrian looks but this is very...Classics Major and Women & Gender Studies Minor Goes to the Coffee Shop. It also puts me in the mind of the 70s. This is an aesthetic and color combination that works for specific types of people, but it's never really been something I've cared for. Even so, I understand the vision. 

@kipperskipper: I love this look conceptually, and I think the pieces all go together well. I'm not sure if I would have preferred a bone bag to the brain bag, but I can appreciate the artistic choice you made sense it gives a pop of color to the look. 

@ughgabriel: It's serving some hybrid between riot gear and streetwear, but I'm not mad at it. I think it's fashionable, and that the elements all work together well. Just as a small note, the giant jacket being juxtaposed with the small bag was an interesting choice. 

@Prisoner: Kudos for drawing your look, but I guess it's not really clicking with me. Even if it was made with some sophisticated program/app, I don't think  I would necessarily like it. Blue/White/Black/Red is a very ambitious color combination, and I personally don't think they work together. I also think that plastic as a fabric choice is not ideal, considering the other materials you are using with it (the wings, converses). I appreciate the effort though. 

@Rence: You had a vision and executed it seamlessly. I can't say that this particularly fits my taste, but it's obviously a job well done. 

@Tsareena: Again, kudos for drawing your look here. Not gonna lie, the first thing that came to mind was this video (linked below). I have some questions about the body proportions here, but otherwise I think that the color combination is cute, and that the look stands out decently against the rest of the pack here, who mostly chose to focus on duller color schemes. 

@EriKillsThis is a cute "elevated" take on the Audrey Hepburn aesthetic. I think the headpiece was a nice touch. I don't really have any complaints here. Good job. 

• ATRL Moderator
58 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

@Tsareena: Again, kudos for drawing your look here. Not gonna lie, the first thing that came to mind was this video (linked below). I have some questions about the body proportions here, but otherwise I think that the color combination is cute, and that the look stands out decently against the rest of the pack here, who mostly chose to focus on duller color schemes. 

I kinda rushed it. that's why the proportions are a bit weird but this video :rip: lowkey my aesthetic sjdnsajdnaskjd 

9EynOE7.png

@Kylie Jenner: This is serving Nicki Minaj's future daughter for me, which I like. Her name is Petty Minaj-Petty, she will be the queen of rap in 2042. She has a soft and elegant side to her as well, she's beauty and she's grace,  I would switch out her chain necklace for prettier though.

@Taylucifer: I love this ensemble, it does serve elegant sophistication with a touch of Maleficent Mistress of Evil. I love the glittery silver/gold combined with black, a very lovely combo. 

@PoKiTaurus: This is cute, it is a very Spring-y look I guess. It's a little safe/tame compared to most of the others here but maybe that's just your style. It has a Easter/Disney vibe, the pants are serving Aladdin and the shoes are boring. 

@PinkBox: This is a very classy look, serving wisdom. I'm getting fashionable Grandmother Willow tree from Pocahontas vibes. I love the inclusion of the Corgi, I love dogs so you get points for that, I also love the dog's feather gown, very lovely. I do think the dress could be less engulfing, show more of your figure and hip (replacements). 

@Jay-Zicario: The most interesting part about this look is the face mask, I do like it. The rest is serving me the softer side of Sears. It is cute but safe and a little basic, is this really how you view yourself? I want to set this look on fire the more I look at it tbh, actually fire would make it look better. Oh I like the hair too, the hair and the face mask. 

@kipperskipper: This is visually stunning and probably the most interesting look here. I love the intestines bag, I love the shoes, the arm bracelets, everything looks great tbh, I wouldn't change anything here :heart2: 

@ughgabriel: I really like this aesthetic and think everything you chose goes well together. I feel like it's what Kanye West wants his fashion to be but he fails and you succeed. :praise: I agree with Rotunda about the large jacket and the small bag though.

@Prisoner: "Hairstyle is bald." is sending me :deadbanana2: I uh like the glowy wings, they are cool. The rest of the outfit is boring, I do appreciate you drawing your look though, even with those hotdogs in a blender fingers.

@Rence: I like steampunk, I don't love it, but I think this is a very cohesive look and fits you. It is also giving me Brendon Urie teas for some reason, but that's okay. 

@Tsareena: I am loving this art, very nice job. I really like the colors together, it is serving me juicy, fruity, island, vibrant class. I'm also getting Ludicolo vibes, which I love. 

@EriKills: Come on Breakfast at Tiffany's queen! I do love the headpiece and agree that it is a STATEment. I like the long smoking stick things too but no smoking please :heart2: 

@qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq: I really love the face mask, very Rocky Horror vibes. The top half is great from what you shared, the bottom half is okay, not a huge fan of the giant string sweats but it's okay, they're comfy. 

I should have stolen some of the Trending designs from "Superstar Dress Up" now that I think about it, oh well :thing:

Or should have add a Jacket or something, tbh...:beatfreak:

Well...at least I know I am not getting out this Round. :chick1:

I think this should be a non-eliminatory round if those other contestant don't send their lool, tbh. :kitty:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.