ATRL's Project Runway ??? FINALE RESULTS POSTED :O

ATRL Username

KmFDzng.png

source.gifROUND 1: SHOW YOURSELFsource.gif

So this is an extremely basic round! Show us a look that is quintessentially you! Show us the style that you want to showcase this season. That's it. Some reminders:

1. You can use any format you'd like for this 

2. If you make a collage of images from the internet, please use at least three images to make up your look.

3. You are allowed a paragraph description – no more!

For more information, visit the OP.

Please submit your entries to me via ATRL by midnight EST on Tuesday. In the meantime, anyone who wants to can still sign up!!! But we will be having an elimination this round, just to be clear. Good luck! I'm drunk.

source.gif

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Username

• kipperskipper

• ABYSIL

• Taylucifer

1. ughgabriel

2. EriKills

3. PinkBox

4. touya kinomoto

5. Jay-Zicario

6. boys

7. Noah

8. kipperskipper

9. PoKiTaurus

10. Tsareena

11. Rence

12. Taylucifer

13. w̯̝̰̳̤͑̅̾̈́̓̾͘͘͡͝ondy

14. dweebz

15. brenda-walsh

I know most of yall ain't got taste so this should be interesting

tZwgJGs.gif

10 hours ago, Buddy! said:

I know most of yall ain't got taste so this should be interesting

tZwgJGs.gif

Including you tubby

sign me up!!! ready to flop at another game 

tZwgJGs.gif

Sending in 30 min... I am gonna take a shower...

Actually, I have mine ready 4 hours...ago, I just got entertaining playing the "Sims 4"... using Wicked Whims :gaycat1:, then I have to feed the pets, after that I have to eat the dinner and watch "Candy Candy" with my mother (is my 2nd time watching it since I watched it like 2 years ago, a Classic :ihype:, she is watching for the first time and she is hooked!), and now as I say I am gonna take a shower...:thing:

19 hours ago, Jay-Zicario said:

Sending in 30 min... I am gonna take a shower...

Actually, I have mine ready 4 hours...ago, I just got entertaining playing the "Sims 4"... using Wicked Whims :gaycat1:, then I have to feed the pets, after that I have to eat the dinner and watch "Candy Candy" with my mother (is my 2nd time watching it since I watched it like 2 years ago, a Classic :ihype:, she is watching for the first time and she is hooked!), and now as I say I am gonna take a shower...:thing:

Idk whatever the fck this means but jay is coming to snatch...I can feel it in my bones

image0.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.