07tandu

What happened to Gaga and Britneys "collab"?

Anthem
42 minutes ago, Miichael said:

There actually was a collab in the works in 2013/2014, but it didn’t end up happening :weeps:

Is that just speculation based on their online interactions, or was there something bts that I’m forgetting? :dancehall:

ReH2o

Gaga is anti lypsingers

DoctorIce

Beyoncé, Christina Aguilera, Florence Welch, Ariana Grande.

I just don't see Gaga looking to add Britney's name to this list of talented vocalists. 

Breathe On Moi
1 minute ago, DoctorIce said:

Beyoncé, Christina Aguilera, Florence Welch, Ariana Grande.

I just don't see Gaga looking to add Britney's name to this list of talented vocalists. 

Too bad it was Britney that said no, don’t cry too hard :'(

DoctorIce
4 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Too bad it was Britney that said no, don’t cry too hard :'(

You wish. :dies:

The way she went on to tease the alleged collab on Alan Carr's chat show only to be given a cheque made out to DUST.

Breathe On Moi
26 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

The way she went on to tease the alleged collab on Alan Carr's chat show only to be given a cheque made out to DUST.

This literally proves nothing :rip: 

Enzolorenzo
28 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

She wasn’t the only one teasing it :dies:

Rami328

It probably didn't work out :rip:

Gaga is the pretentious type that wants to work with artists in person when making songs together. I can't see her work ethic being compatible with Britney's - whose collabs probably have to go through a team of people and whatnot (no shade to Britney though). 

GagaTomFord

Gaga as an artist wouldn't collaborate with people who have entire writing camps/too many people overlooking and changing the music. It's the reason the Kendrick collab never came out as well as others

With Chromatica though she's open to working with people like Max Martin with her only purpose is to make the absolute best outcome regardless of who or how many people are involved in the process

Drive Bitch
46 minutes ago, Enzolorenzo said:

She wasn’t the only one teasing it :dies:

Is that tweet real? 

FAN
10 hours ago, magazine said:

it happened but they never recorded the studio version:

Not me thinking that was them at first nn :deadbanana:

Jeremiah
15 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Beyoncé gave Telephone the life that Britney couldn't provide to it, people acting like she would've sent it to #1 :toofunny2: at this point, I don't see a collab coming at all.

Telephone was released between 3 and HIAM, which both debuted at #1 :toofunny2:

3 hours ago, GagaTomFord said:

Gaga as an artist wouldn't collaborate with people who have entire writing camps/too many people overlooking and changing the music. It's the reason the Kendrick collab never came out as well as others

She has... two songs with... Beyoncé... and another one with... Ariana...

OT: I don't know where people is taking this "it was in the works!" song. Never heard of it and hopefully it doesn't exist.

TrieLz
15 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Beyoncé gave Telephone the life that Britney couldn't provide to it, people acting like she would've sent it to #1 :toofunny2: at this point, I don't see a collab coming at all.

Telephone will debut at #1 on billboard for a week if britney was on the song, just like how womanzier, 3 & HIAM, S&M remix hit #1 around those year:gaycat5:

KillingYourCareer
6 hours ago, TrieLz said:

Telephone will debut at #1 on billboard for a week if britney was on the song, just like how womanzier, 3 & HIAM, S&M remix hit #1 around those year:gaycat5:

I doubt it, considering Telephone was only an album track when TFM was released. Beyoncé's contribution was vital to its longevity in the charts, something those Britney #1s didn't have.

Mr. Stratus

The fan fic about Britney saying no :rip: Gaga was very much the 'Ariana' of that time and no shade but she collab with Marc Anthony and Will.I.am. I don't think Gaga would've been off the table. They came close with Telephone and Quicksand :gaycat5: