• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Stepfon

• Click Clack

• aighthomie

13 minutes ago, Digital said:

I don't wish divorce on anyone (especially whenever a child is involved) but I'm glad she got rid of him.

No one deserves to get cheated on. I'm not going to victim blame her about staying with him/taking him back. I'm happy she found the strength to do what she needed to do and I hope it works out for everyone involved.

29 minutes ago, PFRR said:

Imagine being this miserable over someone's divorce :rip: yikes.mp3

OT: End that rat, queen!

Imagine still being so delusional about Payolawith a record breaking smash ... they can’t take it!! :sad: poor tingz

27 minutes ago, Digital said:

I don't wish divorce on anyone (especially whenever a child is involved) but I'm glad she got rid of him.

No one deserves to get cheated on. I'm not going to victim blame her about staying with him/taking him back. I'm happy she found the strength to do what she needed to do and I hope it works out for everyone involved.

im sure she tried to make it work cuz of the baby. Men like offset Never change. 

Edited by Superbitch

I lowkey think she used him to get her foot in the door and use his connections and is probably why she wasn’t bothered by him cheating all the time. 

relationships with male rappers are MESSY so y’all better buckle up 

i spit on haters

She finally smartened up and said 'enough!'. Good for her. Will never understand women who take back men who cheat, time and time again, no less.

But let the woman cheat and the man is done with her.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Breathe On Moi

They really were an ugly couple and he shitted on her enough, glad she got some respect for herself a bit :clap3:

I never understood why the got married in the first place. Didn't he have a baby by a girl BEFORE they got married? :rip: Glad she dropped the dead weight though!

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, Delly said:

Great :clap3:

Now she and Adele both can serve post-divorce bangers :clap3:

Together.

Snatch Old town roads record with a barbra/donna esque duet (no more tears enough is enough):flame:

3 hours ago, JayRockafella said:

He got this girl pregnant during quarantine of all times. 

A mess...

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, JayRockafella said:

I didn’t think it was true when I heard the rumor a week ago but sis is going to come forward soon that’s why this filing for divorce came about but y’all are celebrating prematurely cause Cardi knew about it for a min apparently she only decided to do this when she knew it was going to go public that’s why I doubt she’ll actually go through w it

you are very into cardi info, huh but since you probably aren't in that circle i'm not sure it makes sense to draw that conclusion but this is a business and timing is important. Many celebs have held off an announcement but he was in the BTS of WAP shot in July so it must have been a recent discovery.

1 hour ago, 1989 said:

Glad she’s done with him, she deserves much better :clap3:

We ship Bruno and cardi

The day WAP went #1 and she did a live, he was out getting flowers to surprise her with and she said she was texting him cursing him out because he was out taking long . She’s clearly hasn’t trusted him for a while and has had enough!

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

you are very into cardi info, huh but since you probably aren't in that circle i'm not sure it makes sense to draw that conclusion but this is a business and timing is important. Many celebs have held off an announcement but he was in the BTS of WAP shot in July so it must have been a recent discovery.

We ship Bruno and cardi

All I’m going to say is I know people that know people and if ol girl ain’t under a gag order already it’s going to be messy but I think either way the baby news will

come out via cardi’s camp

I hope she's alright and take some rest of internet because it‘s going to be a mess all over. I wish only the best for her and kulture, it‘s going to be hard for the latter but she will understand cardi someday knowing the truth.

if this pregnant side chick rumor is really true I don't even know what to say about set this is beyond shameful.