Cardi B files for divorce

Click Clack

1 minute ago, Rev8 said:

omgg

I didn’t think it was true when I heard the rumor a week ago but sis is going to come forward soon that’s why this filing for divorce came about but y’all are celebrating prematurely cause Cardi knew about it for a min apparently she only decided to do this when she knew it was going to go public that’s why I doubt she’ll actually go through w it

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Stepfon

• Click Clack

• aighthomie

6 minutes ago, JayRockafella said:

I didn’t think it was true when I heard the rumor a week ago but sis is going to come forward soon that’s why this filing for divorce came about but y’all are celebrating prematurely cause Cardi knew about it for a min apparently she only decided to do this when she knew it was going to go public that’s why I doubt she’ll actually go through w it

If this is true and she doesn’t drop him...

Everybody saying good for her... she’s a clown for staying this long. Total farce that she expected any of us to believe he was ever loyal to her

Girl let me stan on that one.

I can't stand Offset's musty, cheating ass. Hah! He's taking L after L. Migos can't get a hit these days to save their lives and now he just lost rap superstar it girl :ahh: Karma is a bitch!!

Edited by FefeDobson
4 minutes ago, FefeDobson said:

Girl let me stan on that one.

I can't stand Offset's musty, cheating ass. Hah! He's taking L after L. Migos can get a hit these days to save their lives and now he just lost rap superstar it girl :ahh: Karma is a bitch!!

They are having issues with their label too. Apparently they signed a lifetime 360 Deal

1 minute ago, Raver said:

They are having issues with their label too. Apparently they signed a lifetime 360 Deal

It's great how karma works sometimes :dies:

Raver

Although I don't like him I'm hoping for a peaceful divorce since a baby is involved. 

I find it ironic that she was dragging Candace Owens for having white men pimping her out, and then she goes ahead and files for divorce from Offset. Oh well... I wish the best for her and Kulture. She’s better off without him :heart:

She was his meal ticket in that marriage 

Just now, BOOMBAYAH said:

i can taste the hennessy it’s all over your breath :wap: her LEMONADE is coming

Maybe DUSSE sis cause that would be a messy lyric 

4 minutes ago, KoibitoCyrus said:

I find it ironic that she was dragging Candace Owens for having white men pimping her out, and then she goes ahead and files for divorce from Offset. Oh well... I wish the best for her and Kulture. She’s better off without him :heart:

She was his meal ticket in that marriage 

So you have to stay with trash men because of who they are now? :sistrens:

sis make some sense at least. 

14 minutes ago, Raver said:

wow. We love to see it. Meanwhile WAP a worldwide phenomenon 

:wap: 

2 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Female celebrities in general I guess 

Female human beings. 

It's just 75% of the male population is trash. :dies: 

1 hour ago, Bussea said:

It was only a matter of time before the sympathy and payola started. 

x7iNTuN.gif

Watch them get back "together" when her second or third single flops. Poor that tho.

x7iNTuN.gif

Imagine being this miserable over someone's divorce :rip: yikes.mp3

OT: End that rat, queen!

I don't wish divorce on anyone (especially whenever a child is involved) but I'm glad she got rid of him.

No one deserves to get cheated on. I'm not going to victim blame her about staying with him/taking him back. I'm happy she found the strength to do what she needed to do and I hope it works out for everyone involved.