Kesha

collin

Recycled stardust
23 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

according to this article she was, she doesn't appear on the list of (former) Kemosabe artists on Wikipedia though :huh:

Maybe because nothing was released?

Some articles from 2015/16:

News of this promising young starlet travelled quickly to the US, where she signed a joint deal with Epic and Dr Luke’s imprint Kemosabe Records.

Source: http://www.thismustbepop.com/2015/12/17/stars-of-2016-zara-larsson/

In 2013, when she was still a mere 14 years old, Larsson was offered a deal with Epic Records by none other than L.A. Reid. At the same time, she also found interest from Dr. Luke’s Kemosabe Records, which she is also currently signed to.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/cover-story-zara-larsson-star-born-jonn-nubian

The album, too, has developed and changed a lot. It was originally due out in May 2016, and some work was done with Dr Luke in December 2015. That was canned, along with most of the songs she’d written, and Dr Luke’s Kemosabe Records removed from the equation shortly before Kesha’s case seeking to be released from her contract with the label came to court. Larsson says she can’t know the truth as regards Kesha’s allegations of rape and abuse against Dr Luke, but was outspoken about her bid to escape Kemosabe, tweeting, “Often I wonder what’s wrong with the world #freekesha”. Like Kelly Clarkson, who described the producer as “kind of demeaning”, Larsson doesn’t have good memories. “He plays dirty… He definitely had something coming.” Not easy to work with, then? “He’s a douchebag. He’s known as a douchebag. And so it’s kind of like, that’s who he is. But you can be a douchebag, but at the same time… not be a douchebag. But I think he’s just a douchebag and a douchebag. I don’t really know him that well personally. But I’m happy I’m not a part of it.”

Source: https://www.nme.com/features/ive-always-just-wanted-people-to-look-at-me-brace-yourself-its-zara-larsson-757398

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom2288

• bearman

• KeshasFansRose

• gettsleazy

NEW:

In the Geragos lawsuit, Geragos' counsel now claims they know another female victim of Dr. Luke (a real one, unlike Lady Gaga).

"A recording artist who worked with Dr. Luke in her teen years" came forward to the Geragos law firm via an e-mail the day Kesha filed her complaint.

The information is redacted and they will file a permanent sealing motion, so we will most likely never know who it was.

Eb4nP3I.png

ejK8raV.png

I really hope my suspicions weren't right and it isn't Becky G. :!ohno:

The only other high-profile women he worked with that could have been teenagers other than Kesha were Becky G, Zara Larsson, and Skye Sweetnam. Kelly Osbourne was exactly 18 when she worked with him in 2002, which would explain Sharons outright hatred of him. Sara Niemietz would have been 14 at the time of their collaboration, which is sickening to even entertain. 

Most of the female artists he has worked with were in their early 20's when he began working/meeting with them, like Charli, Kelly Clarkson, The Veronicas, Katy, Avril, etc. The artist in question could also be a writer/ghost writer, meaning they wouldn't be listed on his production page. 

Someone looking for a hit thread should thread it thought I'm not sure I'd want to even look at the replies knowing ATRL. 

32 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

The only other high-profile women he worked with that could have been teenagers other than Kesha were Becky G, Zara Larsson, and Skye Sweetnam. Kelly Osbourne was exactly 18 when she worked with him in 2002, which would explain Sharons outright hatred of him. Sara Niemietz would have been 14 at the time of their collaboration, which is sickening to even entertain. 

Most of the female artists he has worked with were in their early 20's when he began working/meeting with them, like Charli, Kelly Clarkson, The Veronicas, Katy, Avril, etc. The artist in question could also be a writer/ghost writer, meaning they wouldn't be listed on his production page. 

I don't think it's Becky G because when you look at the first redacted bar where the stage name is being mentioned, the space looks a bit too long for Becky G.

It's probably not someone who has been a major celebrity at that point because the papers mention that the artist hinted at the situation in a Facebook post and had it been someone major, the post probably wouldn't have gone unnoticed by the public.

32 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

Someone looking for a hit thread should thread it thought I'm not sure I'd want to even look at the replies knowing ATRL. 

The Luke-supporting fanbases would find a way to justify this, like everything else he did.

16 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

NEW:

In the Geragos lawsuit, Geragos' counsel now claims they know another female victim of Dr. Luke (a real one, unlike Lady Gaga).

"A recording artist who worked with Dr. Luke in her teen years" came forward to the Geragos law firm via an e-mail the day Kesha filed her complaint.

The information is redacted and they will file a permanent sealing motion, so we will most likely never know who it was.

Eb4nP3I.png

ejK8raV.png

I don't get notifications for this thread for some reason :grump:

I can't believe nobody posted this as a thread. You guys gave up on this forum's opinions on her when the negativity is always the same obsessed 5 people.

Recycled stardust
22 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

Reveal hidden contents

Enough Done GIF - Enough Done WeAreDone GIFs

:coffee2:

15 hours ago, keshasfillers said:

I don't get notifications for this thread for some reason :grump:

Same here

KeshasFansRose
20 hours ago, Child of the Moon said:

This album is going to be all over the place :deadbanana:

I’m kinda perched for her r&b and hip hop sound 

2 hours ago, Alaska. said:

When will any song on Road High? :clap3:

Raising Hell is coming in the Summer.mp3 of 2027 :clap3: 

KeshasFansRose

Probably just a rumour but Bebe apparently recorded a song with Chelsea Kesha for BR2