Song of the Season 3 ? WINNER ANNOUNCED (pg. 137)

ughgabriel

waiting for the winner to say something :hi: 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ughgabriel

• Hug

• fountain

• Rence

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it before when the spaceship was falling apart but THANK YOU to the king @ughgabriel your season was crafted as a beauty, I’m not here without you and I enjoyed it so thoroughly and found it incredibly fulfilling, all of that is in debt to you but of course also to the lovely @Courtney Love @Prisoner and @Auburn who were the pillars supporting this beauty, you all treated our work incredibly respectfully so we owe our thanks to you too for it all, of course like anything it was not without it’s faults but that’s the pleasure of experience and nothing near a flaw on the beautiful. 

Song of the Season, like Platinum Hit before it, is a thing unlike anything else on here, and what an amazing thing!

Now I don’t know about anybody else but I am intrigued about 4, if there is anything soon to share. :cupid:

Thank you everyone! :weeps:

Okay but where do I start

Thank you @ughgabriel@Courtney Love@Auburn@Prisoner I know I'm saying this again but thank you for helping me through this journey and making me understand what songwriting means not only for me but for everyone else. You've all done wonderful jobs as host and judges and I couldn't be prouder :heart:

Thank you to my fellow finalists @funnellegs@Hugand CONGRATS you're both legendary and talented and have stood the test of time in these games, honestly either of you could have won and it would still be deserving. I'm happy to be in this finale with both of you :heart:

And thank you to everyone else, from the contestants to the audience, you all make this season feel complete and it wouldn't have been the same without you :heart:

I love songwriting so much that it has become a part of me. I still think I can do better cause my writing could really use some polish and different styles but right now I'm at a place where I feel like it's enough for now. Even if the results were different, I would still choose this part of the journey where I want to step outside and start something new. I don't know if retirement is the word, but that could be it. Just being in this season writing with all of you is a win already.

I wrote one of my final songs as a love letter to everyone who joined these three seasons, and to everyone who helped turn this whole thing into something special. This isn't my best song technically (it could use a lot of tweaking) but I'm still happy I wrote it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17C32UYIHeKsDctiSAZJk2Vkqwvu13zZRiqrGi_HCV8s/edit?usp=sharing

I hope you all continue writing because it's fun and meaningful. It was fun for me too. 

Thank you everyone, and for now, farewell :heart2:

Thanks to everyone for a great season. I know I'm not super active in the thread but I really loved being a part of this. Can't wait for next season! :heart:  Congrats to @Renceon finally winning but also ALL of the other contestants because you're all great :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, fountain said:

I said it before when the spaceship was falling apart but THANK YOU to the king @ughgabriel your season was crafted as a beauty, I’m not here without you and I enjoyed it so thoroughly and found it incredibly fulfilling, all of that is in debt to you but of course also to the lovely @Courtney Love @Prisoner and @Auburn who were the pillars supporting this beauty, you all treated our work incredibly respectfully so we owe our thanks to you too for it all, of course like anything it was not without it’s faults but that’s the pleasure of experience and nothing near a flaw on the beautiful. 

Song of the Season, like Platinum Hit before it, is a thing unlike anything else on here, and what an amazing thing!

Now I don’t know about anybody else but I am intrigued about 4, if there is anything soon to share. :cupid:

I'm so happy I had the opportunity to see some legends like funnel and you participating again. This is a little different to PH, so though it feels like a different era, I was so happy to see some people from PH come back! I am so grateful you decided to participate because I truly think you did amazing songs this season and we might even award some of them if grammys happen! Your songwriting is very unique and special. It stands out a lot and I want to thank you for sharing it with us <3

I don't know what will be and when will next season debut, but I really hope to see you competing again. I want to continue witnessing your journey and art :heart:

13 minutes ago, Rence said:

I wrote one of my final songs as a love letter to everyone who joined these three seasons, and to everyone who helped turn this whole thing into something special. This isn't my best song technically (it could use a lot of tweaking) but I'm still happy I wrote it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17C32UYIHeKsDctiSAZJk2Vkqwvu13zZRiqrGi_HCV8s/edit?usp=sharing

:feeling:

congratulations Rence :heart: so happy for you. i've always loved the way you write and i'm so happy to see you got so much out this vOunB5d.jpg

ty gabe as well for continuing the legacy of SOTS and bringing your own twist to it, you put a lot of creativity into your concepts hosting this game and i loved that you made it into its own little mini universe.  shoutouts to the judges as well, a true collaborative effort and your heart paid off.

5 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

I'm so happy I had the opportunity to see some legends like funnel and you participating again. This is a little different to PH, so though it feels like a different era, I was so happy to see some people from PH come back! I am so grateful you decided to participate because I truly think you did amazing songs this season and we might even award some of them if grammys happen! Your songwriting is very unique and special. It stands out a lot and I want to thank you for sharing it with us <3

I don't know what will be and when will next season debut, but I really hope to see you competing again. I want to continue witnessing your journey and art :heart:

Stop telling me to play again there’s no way I can follow my run from this season, it was a bizarre fluke :deadbanana4: !  unless it doesn’t happen for another 5 years or so, then maybe, idk :giraffe:

But seriously thank you for all you’ve gave us. Hosting is hard! Some of us know that truly. But here we are at the end of a stunning experience, thanks to you. :heart:

5 minutes ago, minho said:

:feeling:

congratulations Rence :heart: so happy for you. i've always loved the way you write and i'm so happy to see you got so much out this vOunB5d.jpg

ty gabe as well for continuing the legacy of SOTS and bringing your own twist to it, you put a lot of creativity into your concepts hosting this game and i loved that you made it into its own little mini universe.  shoutouts to the judges as well, a true collaborative effort and your heart paid off.

Thank you vOunB5d.jpg You're up next!

• 1 month later...

Already missing this game and all of yall :chick1: looking forward to season 4 whenever it is

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 10:57 PM, 8thPrince said:

Already missing this game and all of yall :chick1: looking forward to season 4 whenever it is

It's now!!

45 minutes ago, Hug said:

It's now!!

omg thank you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.