• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• MississippiZara

• Delirious

• whatyouwant_

Lady Claire

She just tweeted that the bonus tracks from the Deluxe (from her website) are other songs. That leaves:

Target: Famous, When I'm Not Around

Japanese edition: All the Time, Don't Worry Bout Me

Deluxe edition: TBA, TBA

Do y'all know anything about these new tracks? @Supervillain@BlackoutZone

DearSociety13
17 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

She is contracted for one more i believe.

Fifth Harmony were contracted for 2 more albums & Epic refused to release them. 

Is she referring to the Deluxe as in the physical version with 2 bonus songs or the Deluxe she wants to release down the line? :huh:

Supervillain
1 minute ago, josesuxx said:

Is she referring to the Deluxe as in the physical version with 2 bonus songs or the Deluxe she wants to release down the line? :huh:

She replied to a tweet that asked her directly about the deluxe edition available on her website

SchmoodRing
2 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

She just tweeted that the bonus tracks from the Deluxe (from her website) are other songs. That leaves:

Target: Famous, When I'm Not Around

Japanese edition: All the Time, Don't Worry Bout Me

Deluxe edition: TBA, TBA

Do y'all know anything about these new tracks? @Supervillain@BlackoutZone

Again they couldn't just have one global edition with all 6 songs? Like tf is so hard about that. 

1 hour ago, DearSociety13 said:

Fifth Harmony were contracted for 2 more albums & Epic refused to release them. 

I hope that Zara isn't in the same situation. 

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

Again they couldn't just have one global edition with all 6 songs? Like tf is so hard about that. 

Well, more editions to buy :giraffe:

so we got 2 more bonus tracks coming PLUS a posable deluxe/re-issue later on? :jonny5:

she's feeding us

SchmoodRing
2 hours ago, campelo said:

Well, more editions to buy :giraffe:

More headaches and streaming split all over. It's stupid. 

6 minutes ago, aegyo said:

so we got 2 more bonus tracks coming PLUS a posable deluxe/re-issue later on? :jonny5:

she's feeding us

I'd rather we move onto a new album and era to be completely honest.

Delirious
7 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

4 bonus tracks then :jonny5:

WHAT THE ACTUAL **** YO. ONE BULLET HERE WE COME OMGGGGG :WAP:

omg i don't get  it this is so bad what are you doing sis ?

i was epecting some powerful ballads she is good at that but most of the album is those sassy basic pop songs with basic beats

3 hours ago, original_lifeline said:

DWAB >= ATT  > RML > LML > WOW >>>>> TAL  >>>>> look what you've done (literally wtf she've done with this cheap a** sh**):alexz:

This is my EXACT ranking except TAL is pretty close to WOW and Look What You've Done is pretty close to TAL

original_lifeline
29 minutes ago, Delirious said:

This is my EXACT ranking except TAL is pretty close to WOW and Look What You've Done is pretty close to TAL

great minds think alike

• ATRL Moderator
Verge of Obscene

DWBM > RML > ATT > LML >>>>> WOW > TAL >> LWYD

Nothing has impressed me besides DWBM & RML. I really hope she’s saving the standouts for the release.

1 hour ago, Aristocrat said:

will this be released time zone by time zone (like will it drop in new zealand first) or all at once at midnight est?

pretty sure its time zone by time zone since cds ship earlier than release day...not sure tho

I wish Zara just decided to release ALL the exclusive deluxe edition tracks onto streaming services like ASAP.

I will have to download the exclusive deluxe tracks illegally and I will feel very guilty for listening to these bonus tracks without giving Zara coin. I feel especially guilty when it's an artist I really really adore....

And yes, I already bought the CD and will buy the vinyl but I still feel guilty because those plays were technically meant to be translated to official streams but ... They're not 

Seriously they will be lucky if people buy ONE version. I love Zara but girl, just give us a solid album and we'll be happy, we don't need 6 or 9 different versions.