• dussymob

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Genio said:

You are tagging the gringo version of me bb @EriKills

yTuCfoS.png

Ajsksksk mess.

Well why he doesn’t sign up too smh

yTuCfoS.png

All submissions/changes due in 2 hours. I’d tag everyone but the effort.....far tew much

yTuCfoS.png

1 hour ago, EriKills said:

Umm excuse me did I say otherwise?? YES still at 8pm EST. 

HATE these dumb contestants smh!!!!

love american privilege 

ROUND 1: ICEBREAKERS

JQ1A.gif

Round 1 Submissions CLOSED

First off, thank you sooo much to everyone for submitting. Received 67 entries total, which FAR exceeded what I thought would even sign up. Even if i had to HARASS or send nudes to some of y'all to send,,  thanks y'all :heart2:

Next up: 

RESULTS: 08/17 - 8PM EASTERN

For those that are new, points are based on how many OTHER people answered the SAME as you. The winner of the round (person who's answers matched the majority the most) will ALSO choose 1 of the 5 powers on the first page!

Finishing up compiling everything, y'all are free to discuss. Hope to see y'all at 8pm Eastern (about 1 hour from now :heart2:)

Don’t tag me until we see results!!!!

I'm hoping most people put cucumber down for the dildo one cuz like sure carrots are probably easier to fit inside and eggplants are a meme but they both seem like they would snap and stay in your butt and you'd have to get surgery to get them out while a cucumber is nice and sturdy :cm:

7 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

I'm hoping most people put cucumber down for the dildo one cuz like sure carrots are probably easier to fit inside and eggplants are a meme but they both seem like they would snap and stay in your butt and you'd have to get surgery to get them out while a cucumber is nice and sturdy :cm:

Who puts a carrot up their bums? They need serious help.

yTuCfoS.png

21 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

The tightness your hole would need to SNAP an eggplant... I-

20 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Who puts a carrot up their bums? They need serious help.

yTuCfoS.png

Welp

Poor 15 y/o me

yTuCfoS.png

7 mins :duca:

11 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Welp

Poor 15 y/o me

yTuCfoS.png

Peeled or nah? I feel like it would be better not peeled because it’s ribbed, but peeled probably makes it slide easier.

yTuCfoS.png

3 minutes ago, Anthem said:

Peeled or nah? I feel like it would be better not peeled because it’s ribbed, but peeled probably makes it slide easier.

yTuCfoS.png

unpeeled i seem to remember but carefully selected to reduce unnecessary friction

yTuCfoS.png

1 minute ago, Fruity said:

unpeeled i seem to remember but carefully selected to reduce unnecessary friction

yTuCfoS.png

would it still be good enough to peel and eat after you finished? cuz all that work would make me hungry :gaycat5:

Just now, selena_lavigne said:

would it still be good enough to peel and eat after you finished? cuz all that work would make me hungry :gaycat5:

djsiofjsdofdf

yes mmm carrot soup for the family lunch tomorrow me thinks!

The host being passive aggressive the whole week and harassing everyone, only to not show up for the results

yTuCfoS.png

Well

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.