Female artists with most weeks spent in BB200 Top 10 | SZA passes Olivia Rodrigo

Lovett

Additional week in the top 10 this week for Adele, Olivia Rodrigo and Doja Cat. Doja climbs one spot and surpasses Katy Perry, with a total of 31 weeks in the region.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• slw84

• Timber

• GreatestLoveofAll

Wow Paula Abdul did that with just 2 albums predominately 

19 hours ago, lovronthebrain said:

update 

Done! Updated to this week's chart.

5 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Done! Updated to this week's chart.

thank you so much 

Olivia Rodrigo spends her 51st week in the top 10 with Sour this week, breaking her tie with Kelly Clarkson and climbing to #33 on this list. Carrie Underwood enters the top 10 with Denim and Rhinestones putting her at a total of 70 weeks in the region. Lastly, SZA re-enters with CTRL spending it's 5th week in the top 10.

Source: Billboard

• 1 month later...

Lizzo debuts at #2 on this week's BB200 with Special. This marks her 19th week in the top 10. If the album remains in the top 10 next week, Lizzo will join this chart.

Lizzo slips to #7 on the BB200 this week, marking her 20th week in the top 10. She joins this list at #57, tied with Amy Winehouse. Olivia Rodrigo returns to the top 10 this week with SOUR (at #9) increasing her weeks to 53, tying her with P!NK at #32.

Beyoncé debuts at #1 with her seventh studio album RENAISSANCE, pushing her total weeks in the top 10 to 87 weeks. Beyoncé is the only female artist in the top 10 this week.

Beyoncé slips to #3 this week with RENAISSANCE, increasing her total to 88 weeks in the top 10. Olivia Rodrigo's SOUR returns to the top 10 at #9, notching her 54th week in the top 10 - passing P!NK and tying her at #32 with Pat Benatar.

Beyoncé remains stable at #3 with RENAISSANCE, pushing her to 89 weeks in the region. Megan Thee Stallion debuts at #4 with Traumazine, marking her 14th week in the top 10 and Olivia Rodrigo rounds out the top 10 at #10. She now has 55 weeks in the region, surpassing Pat Benatar at #31.

Beyoncé spends a third week at #3, with RENAISSANCE, her 90th week in the top 10. Demi Lovato debuts at #7 with HOLY ****, marking their 11th week in the region. Madonna also debuts at #8 with Finally Enough Love, pushing her total to 151 weeks. Megan Thee Stallion rounds at the top 10 at #9 with Traumazine, increasing her total to 15 weeks in the top 10.

TWICE enter the top 10 at #3 this week with BETWEEN 1&2, their third week in the region. Beyoncé slips to #6 with Renaissance, marking her 91st week in the top 10. Lastly Nicki Minaj rounds out the top 10 at #10 with Queen Radio: Volume 1. This pushes Nicki's total to 34 weeks.

@MrLovett Is Dreamgirls included in Beyoncé's totals? With this last update Chartmasters has begun including it on her page as a separate Beyoncé era. Not only because she appears on more than 50% of all album versions, but because she has sold more than 75% of the total project track units with "Listen".

1 minute ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

@MrLovett Is Dreamgirls included in Beyoncé's totals? With this last update Chartmasters has begun including it on her page as a separate Beyoncé era. Not only because she appears on more than 50% of all album versions, but because she has sold more than 75% of the total project track units with "Listen".

No, as Billboard doesn't count it towards her total. It's listed separately, so for continuity amongst all acts, I haven't included it.

6 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

No, as Billboard doesn't count it towards her total. It's listed separately, so for continuity amongst all acts, I haven't included it.

That makes sense. Thanks!

@MrLovett Minor request but would it be possible for you to change the gif you used for Celine Dion in the OP? The gifs of all the other girlies are from when they were younger (even for Barbra who is old enough to be Celine's mom!), while the Celine gif is of her from her old age. If you could change it so she looks the same age as the other girls it would be much appreciated, thank you so much.

19 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

@MrLovett Minor request but would it be possible for you to change the gif you used for Celine Dion in the OP? The gifs of all the other girlies are from when they were younger (even for Barbra who is old enough to be Celine's mom!), while the Celine gif is of her from her old age. If you could change it so she looks the same age as the other girls it would be much appreciated, thank you so much.

tea!

20 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

53 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

tea!

I was struggling to get a HQ GIF of Céline's videos and I thought she looked beautiful in that GIF. But fair enough, I've changed it out!

43 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I was struggling to get a HQ GIF of Céline's videos and I thought she looked beautiful in that GIF. But fair enough, I've changed it out!

Thank you, I think the OP looks much better now. If I find a good HQ gif of Celine I'll definitely share it here so that you can add it to the OP.

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

I mean i think she looks gorgeous ofc but just to keep the theme of MV in tact i guess. lovely work tho thank youuu

Beyoncé stays stable at #6 this week with Renaissance, marking her 92nd week in the top 10 - tying her at #13 with The Supremes. TWICE are the only other female act in the top 10, slipping to #9, their 4th week in the region.

I think this is Beyonce's 91st not 92nd

Lemonade - 18
Sasha Fierce - 17
DIL - 13
ST - 12
4 - 10
B' Day - 9
Rena - 6
HOMECOMING - 3
The Gift - 2
More Only - 1

Sum: 91

Also I have a little discrepancies with other totals (or some female missing):

Barbra - 277
Janet - 131
Linda Ronstadt - 96
Diana Ross - 87
Miley - 84
Carrie Underwood - 71
Norah Jones - 61
Mary J. Blige - 60
Dixie Chicks/The Chicks - 60 (might be missing Gaslighter?)
Hannah Montana - 57 (if it counts)?)
Wilson Phillips - 56 (is a girl group named as a man D;)
Pat Benatar - 55
Kelly Clarkson - 52
Sheryl Crow - 48
Donna Summer - 47
Christina Aguilera - 43
Bette Midler - 38
Tracy Chapman - 35
Anita Baker - 34
Jennifer Lopez - 33
Roberta Flack - 32
Katy Perry - 31
Joni MItchell - 30
Janis Koplin - 28
Cher - 28 (Billboard doesn't count Look At Us towards Cher)
Carly Simon - 27
Reba McEntire - 27
Natalie Cole - 25
Susan Boyle - 24
Dido - 22
Nancy Wilson - 21
Gloria Estefan - 21
Cardi B - 21
Sarah Mclachlan - 20

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.