Female artists with most weeks spent in BB200 Top 10 | Beyoncé ties Shania Twain

Lovett

Barbra's amount is SO INCREDIBLE.

The fact that she did this in a time of higher turnover at the top of the charts, as well as a time when only singles would land you into the Top Ten... all while having her roots in Broadway... THAT IS A LEGEND.

Edited by swissman

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• slw84

• Timber

• GreatestLoveofAll

Does anyone know where Fleetwood Mac and No Doubt would be in they were included? They're fronted by women so was curious :giraffe:

18 minutes ago, besaid said:

Does anyone know where Fleetwood Mac and No Doubt would be in they were included? They're fronted by women so was curious :giraffe:

No Doubt has spent 48 weeks in the top 10, so they'd be tied with Sheryl Crow at #37. Fleetwood Mac is hard to figure out, as I can't seem to find data on some of their older albums (the 1975 release of Fleetwood Mac specifically).

i cant believe doja cat already surpassed nicki minaj :rip:

SZA reaches double figures this week, as SOS stays strong at #1 and pushes her overall total to 10 weeks in the top 10. Taylor Swift remains at #2 with Midnights, increasing her total to 254 weeks.

Source: Billboard

On 1/15/2023 at 4:27 PM, besaid said:

Fleewood Mac has a total of 144 weeks inside the top 10

#1 Rumours - 53

#2 Fleetwood Mac - 37
#3 Mirage - 18
#4 Tusk - 16
#5 The Dance - 12
#6 Tango In The Night - 6
#7 Say You Will - 2

No Doubt as MrLovett said have 48 weeks inside top 10
#1 Tragic Kingdom - 36
#2 The Singles 1992-2003 - 7
#3 Return Of Saturn - 2
#4 Rock Steady - 2
#5 Push And Shove - 1

will midnights be enough for taylor to surpass barbra?

35 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

will midnights be enough for taylor to surpass barbra?

Doesn't she also have another TV coming out soon? I'd say with those combined, it's an absolute certainty.

On 8/11/2020 at 12:08 AM, UnusualBoy said:

Taylor will pass Mariah with her next album and Barbra when it's all said and done.

Adele will pass Janet and Celine with her next album.

Gaga will pass Britney with her next album or it Chromatica revives miraculously. 

The ladies in the top 10 won't change for a while, the only one who will join them is Beyoncé but she's still 16 weeks away from Gaga.

Mess, didnt see the date of this thread. Never mind :rip:

Edited by Otter

4 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Doesn't she also have another TV coming out soon? I'd say with those combined, it's an absolute certainty.

it's speculated but it also seems midnights will get more space to breathe rather than a new TV before the tour (march?). so, can midnights alone take taylor to the finish line? :mandown:

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

it's speculated but it also seems midnights will get more space to breathe rather than a new TV before the tour (march?). so, can midnights alone take taylor to the finish line? :mandown:

I guess we'll have to see! There's 21 weeks between them, so approx. 5 months. I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point if Midnights stayed in the top 10 for that long. :deadbanana2:

11 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I guess we'll have to see! There's 21 weeks between them, so approx. 5 months. I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point if Midnights stayed in the top 10 for that long. :deadbanana2:

she's serving longevity and who knows if during those 5 months a new TV will come, interesting race that's for sure.

Miley being the youngest in the top 20 :clap3:

A legend

3 hours ago, MrLovett said:

257 weeks for Taylor this week and 13 weeks for SZA. :clap3:

"Only" 20 weeks left for Taylor to match the record. 21 to beat it. :clap3:

Shania about to add another week or 2 to her total :party: 

SZA holds strong at #1 this week, her 14th week in the top 10. Meanwhile Taylor Swift climbs back to #2, increasing her total to 258 weeks and Shania Twain debuts at #10 with Queen of Me. Pushing her total to 102 weeks, just outside the overall top 10.

15 weeks for SZA.

80 weeks for Rihanna.

259 weeks for Taylor Swift.

Edited by MrLovett

so was Shania and now Rihanna updated in the OP

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

so was Shania and now Rihanna updated in the OP

Yes, I've posted each time I've updated.

2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Yes, I've posted each time I've updated.

Thanks, luv:heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.