Female artists with most weeks spent in BB200 Top 10 | Beyoncé ties Shania Twain

Lovett

Britney, Madonna  :clap3:

Mariah, Barbra and Taylors lead :dies:I dont see the top 10 changing much beside Gaga and Britney swapping. Ariana and Billie are gaining and Rihanna/Bey could possibly with streaming now. :foxaylove2:

Edited by xfreshkidxx

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• slw84

• Timber

• GreatestLoveofAll

• Taylor Swift spends her 221st week in the top 10, with Evermore slipping to #2 this week
  • Jazmine Sullivan spends her 3rd week in the top 10, with her EP Heaux Tales debuting at #4 this week
  • Ariana Grande joins Kelly Clarkson at #31 on the chart after spending her 50th week in the top 10, with Positions falling to #7 this week
  • Megan Thee Stallion reaches double figures and spends her 10th week in the top 10, with Good News falling to #10 this week

Miley being the youngest in the top 20 :clap3:

Only two ladies in the top 10 of the BB200 this week:

• Taylor Swift's album Evermore slips to #4 this week, increasing her total to 222 weeks in the top 10
  • Ariana Grande's album Positions rises to #5 this week, moving her up past Kelly Clarkson to #31 with 51 weeks in the top 10

Same as last week, only Taylor and Ariana are in the top 10 this week. Taylor is now one week behind Mariah, with 223 weeks in the top 10 and Ariana increases to 52 weeks. :clap3:

Gaga has the shortest career in the top 10, impressive:clap3: 

Gaga should pass Britney with her next project(s). I don’t see her passing Adele though. An album artist :hippo:

@MrLovettnot sure mention this before but thanks for selecting a good Britney photo bit that Celine photo. Girrrrrrrrl:rip:

Taylor will he #1 this decade

Edited by slw84

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

@MrLovettnot sure mention this before but thanks for selecting a good Britney photo bit that Celine photo. Girrrrrrrrl:rip:

Taylor will he #1 this decade

I think Céline looks amazing there! I wanted to get a nice recent one. Do you hate it? :toofunny3:

9 hours ago, MrLovett said:

I think Céline looks amazing there! I wanted to get a nice recent one. Do you hate it? :toofunny3:

Oh I thought you were being shady...Carry on. Don't mind me. She just looks...RAW in comparison to the other legends.

We love Celine for her vocals not her looks. I was reading into it too much. It stood out to me for some reason:lakitu:

With Folklore charting at #7 this week, Taylor officially ties Mariah Carey for the second most weeks in the BB200 for female artists. :clap3:

Ariana also climbs to #30 and ties P!NK with 53 weeks, with Megan Thee Stallion spending her 11th week in the top 10.

17 hours ago, MrLovett said:

With Folklore charting at #7 this week, Taylor officially ties Mariah Carey for the second most weeks in the BB200 for female artists. :clap3:

Ariana also climbs to #30 and ties P!NK with 53 weeks, with Megan Thee Stallion spending her 11th week in the top 10.

*evermore

if she sticks in the top 10 for one more week she'll have the second spot all to herself!! :jonny:

Ariana is the only female artist in the Top 10 this week, breaking her tie with P!NK and increasing to 54 weeks. :clap3:

• With Evermore returning to the top 10 this week, Taylor officially passes Mariah and takes the #2 spot with 225 weeks in the top 10
  • Dua Lipa's sophomore album Future Nostalgia returns to the top 10 as well this week, notching Dua her fourth week in the top 10
  • Ariana Grande's Positions slips to #9 this week, pushing her past Pat Benatar to #29 on the chart with 55 weeks overall

Ariana's Positions climbs to #2 this week, increasing her weeks in the top 10 to 56 weeks overall, and Dua's Future Nostalgia slips to #8, spending her fifth week in the top 10.

This week Ariana joins TLC at #28 with 57 weeks in the top 10, whilst Dua spends her sixth week in the top 10.

Gaga :clap3:

She'll be #9 with her next album 

Edited by AlexM

Avril and Britney :clap3:

5 hours ago, MrLovett said:

This week Ariana joins TLC at #28 with 57 weeks in the top 10, whilst Dua spends her sixth week in the top 10.

Dua finally breaking the US a bit. :clap3:

2 hours ago, AlexM said:

Gaga :clap3:

She'll be #9 with her next album 

You sound confident, but is that realistic?, Chromatica only spent 4 weeks in the top 10, and she will need 6 weeks to move up to #9, and she had bundles for Chromatica, and that is not allowed anymore.

• ATRL Moderator

Ariana constantly moving up the list :clap3:

47 minutes ago, alexking said:

You sound confident, but is that realistic?, Chromatica only spent 4 weeks in the top 10, and she will need 6 weeks to move up to #9, and she had bundles for Chromatica, and that is not allowed anymore.

Gaga is stronger promoting her albums, she didn't have a chance to do it properly sit down and look what she can do with her next albumes. She didn't do anything the first 12 weeks of Chromatica

Edited by AlexM

With Positions slipping to #8 on the chart this week, Ariana Grande moves past TLC and ties Avril Lavigne at #27 with 58 weeks in the top 10. Dua Lipa also increases her total to 7 weeks in the top 10, with Future Nostalgia rising to #6 on this week's chart.

Source: Billboard

Dua Lipa reaches a new peak of #3 this week, with her sophomore album Future Nostalgia, increasing her total weeks in the top 10 to 8 weeks. Taylor Swift returns to the top 10 this week with Folklore at #10, pushing her total to 226 weeks.

Future Nostalgia slips to #5 this week, pushing Dua Lipa to a total of 9 weeks in the top 10. Lana Del Rey's seventh studio album Chemtrails over the Country Club debuts at #2 this weeks, pushing her to 11 weeks overall.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.