Female artists with most weeks spent in BB200 Top 10 | SZA passes Olivia Rodrigo

Lovett

Katy being so low. Wow...she must have spent a bunch of time in the top 20 then cuz Teenage dream was a monster.

Ariana will pass Christina in 2 weeks. 

UYOGfku.gif

Christina being so far away from her peers (Britney, Beyonce, Pink, Alicia Keys, Avril Lavigne)

wow bethenney wow....

Barbra's biggest album is 5x platinum yet she spent so many weeks in the top 10:huh:

Edited by slw84

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• slw84

• Timber

• GreatestLoveofAll

Ariana debuts at #1 with Positions, spending her 42nd week in the top 10, moving up 1 spot.

Ariana overtakes Christina Aguilera, moving up to #37 with 43 weeks in the top 10.

Taylor re-enters the top 10 and increases to 211 weeks.

I hope Carrie snags another week or two with My Gift.

Lots of ladies in the BB200 top 10 this week! :clap3:

• Megan Thee Stallion's debut studio album Good News debuts at #2, marking her 5th week in the top 10 overall after mixtape Fever and EP Suga
  • Ariana Grande moves up to #3 with Positions, increasing her overall total to 45 weeks
  • Taylor Swift returns to the top 10 at #6 with Folklore, increasing her overall total to 212 weeks
  • Carrie Underwood also returns to the top 10 at #10 with My Gift, increasing her overall total to 64 weeks

Four ladies, once again, in the top 10 this week! :clap3:

• Miley Cyrus' seventh studio album Plastic Hearts debuts at #2, moving her one place up the chart to tie with Alanis Morissette at #18 with 82 weeks
  • Ariana Grande moves down to #4 with Positions, increasing her overall total to 46 weeks and tying her with Olivia Newton-John at #35 on the chart
  • Megan Thee Stallion drops to #7 this week with Good News, spending her 6th week in the top 10 overall
  • Taylor Swift slips to #8 with Folklore, increasing her overall total to 213 weeks

Christmas is beginning to dominate the charts!

• Carrie Underwood and Mariah Carey's Christmas albums return to the top 10 this week, extending their weeks to 65 and 222 respectively.
  • Ariana Grande's Positions climbs to #3 this week, pushing her up two places to join Billie Eilish, Toni Braxton and Tina Turner at #32 with 47 weeks.

35 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Christmas is beginning to dominate the charts!

• Carrie Underwood and Mariah Carey's Christmas albums return to the top 10 this week, extending their weeks to 65 and 222 respectively.
  • Ariana Grande's Positions climbs to #3 this week, pushing her up two places to join Billie Eilish, Toni Braxton and Tina Turner at #32 with 47 weeks.

Megan is at #9 too, she's at 7 weeks now

On 12/14/2020 at 11:08 AM, MrLovett said:

LW  TW  ARTIST | TITLE | LABEL TOTAL | CHANGE  
-- 1  TAYLOR SWIFT | EVERMORE
REPUBLIC
331,033 --
-- 2 KID CUDI | MAN ON THE MOON III: THE CHOSEN
REPUBLIC
148,011 --
16 3 TAYLOR SWIFT | FOLKLORE
REPUBLIC
128,522 293%

Get ready for that legendary +2 :fan:

• Taylor pulls a double! With Evermore debuting at #1 and Folklore climbing back into the top 10 to #3, Taylor notches another two weeks in the top 10, increasing her overall to 215 weeks
  • Carrie Underwood spends her 66th week in the top 10 with My Gift at #6
  • Mariah Carey increases her weeks in the top 10 to 223 with her album Merry Christmas staying firm at #10

@MrLovett is there a list of female artist with most weeks spent in the top 10 of the Hot 100? If not it would be cool to make one and I'd be glad to help.

2 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

@MrLovett is there a list of female artist with most weeks spent in the top 10 of the Hot 100? If not it would be cool to make one and I'd be glad to help.

@GoodGuyGoneGhetto has a thread for artists (both male and female) but it was last updated in August. I'm not sure if there's one for just female artists.

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

@GoodGuyGoneGhetto has a thread for artists (both male and female) but it was last updated in August. I'm not sure if there's one for just female artists.

6 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

I can make one now if you like...

Just fur Females.

I have most of the data. :gaycat4:

Just now, MrLovett said:

Ahh then ill ask them then! I have the breakdown of each individual song and I thought it would be fun to add those stats

1 minute ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I can make one now if you like...

Just fur Females.

I have most of the data. :gaycat4:

Ooooh that would be great! I wanted to list off the weeks each individual song spent in the top 10 so maybe when you make it i can help?

The same ladies as last week remain in the top 10!

• Taylor spends a second week at #1 with Evermore, with Folklore slipping to #8. This increases Taylor's overall weeks in the top 10 to 217 weeks.
  • Mariah jumps to #5 with Merry Christmas, pushing her overall total to 224 weeks.
  • Carrie Underwood slips to #7 this week with My Gift, spending her 67th week in the top 10.

46 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

The same ladies as last week remain in the top 10!

• Taylor spends a second week at #1 with Evermore, with Folklore slipping to #8. This increases Taylor's overall weeks in the top 10 to 217 weeks.
  • Mariah jumps to #5 with Merry Christmas, pushing her overall total to 224 weeks.
  • Carrie Underwood slips to #7 this week with My Gift, spending her 67th week in the top 10.

Why do some sources show Mariah with 218 weeks and here with 224? 

13 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

Why do some sources show Mariah with 218 weeks and here with 224? 

Not sure, but those sources are wrong. You can find a breakdown of Mariah's charting below (up to October 2020). Plus the additional three weeks Merry Christmas has spent in the top 10 this year.

On 10/2/2020 at 8:13 PM, stevyy said:

Mariah:

1990 - 49 weeks - Mariah Carey

1991 - 12 weeks - Emotions

1992 - 12 weeks - MTV Unplugged

1993 - 33 weeks - Music Box

1994 - 10 weeks - Merry Christmas

1995 - 29 weeks - Daydream

1997 - 12 weeks - Butterfly

1998 - 8 weeks - #1's

1999 - 6 weeks - Rainbow

2001 - 1 week - Glitter

2002 - 1 week - Charmbracelet

2005 - 34 weeks - The Emancipation of Mimi

2008 - 7 weeks - E=MC²

2009 - 1 week - The Ballads

2009 - 3 weeks - Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel

2010 - 1 week - Merry Christmas II You

2014 - 1 week - Me. I am Mariah

2018 - 1 week - Caution

Merry Xmas becomes Mariah's (sole) fifth longest running top 10 album in the USA.

01 - 49 weeks - 1990 - 9xP - Debut Album
02 - 34 weeks - 2005 - 6xP - The Emancipation of Mimi
03 - 33 weeks - 1993 - 10xP - Music Box
04 - 29 weeks - 1995 - 10xP - Daydream
05 - 13 weeks - 1994 - 8xP - Merry Christmas
06 - 12 weeks - 1997 - 5xP - Butterfly (#1)
07 - 12 weeks - 1992 - 4xP - MTV Unplugged (#3)
08 - 12 weeks - 1991 - 4xP - Emotions (#4)
09 - 08 weeks - 1998 - 5xP - #1's
10 - 07 weeks - 2008 - 1xP - E=MC²
11 - 06 weeks - 1999 - 3xP - Rainbow
12 - 03 weeks - 2009 - 1xG - Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel
13 - 01 weeks - 2002 - 1xP - Charmbracelet (#3)
14 - 01 weeks - 2014 - u/c - Me. I am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse (#3)
15 - 01 weeks - 2010 - 1xG - Merry Christmas II You (#4)
16 - 01 weeks - 2018 - u/c - Caution (#5)
17 - 01 weeks - 2001 - 1xP - Glitter (#7)
18 - 01 weeks - 2009 - u/c - The Ballads (#10)

• Taylor spends another double in the top 10 this week, with Evermore slipping to #2 and Folklore rising to #6. Increasing her total to 219 weeks.
  • Ariana Grande jumps back into the top 10 with Positions this week, at #5. With this, she overtakes Billie Eilish, Tina Turner and Toni Braxton and climbs to #32 on the chart, with 48 weeks.
  • Megan Thee Stallion returns to the top 10 at #7 with her debut album, Good News, increasing her total to 8 weeks.

• Taylor spends her third week at #1 with Evermore, pushing her total to 220 weeks.
  • Ariana Grande moves up a spot to #4 with Positions, increasing her total to 49 weeks.
  • Megan Thee Stallion rises to #6 with Good News, notching her 9th week in the top 10.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.