Pop Girl Mafia | MAFIA AND KATY WIN!

luckystrike

11 minutes ago, disruptive said:

are we all just gonna ignore that nick outted himself as mafia, or??? :squint: 

What he wrote seems like a poor attempt at making people lynch him imo :celestial5:

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckystrike

• miguel

• touya kinomoto

• Auburn

1 minute ago, Daylight said:

What he wrote seems like a poor attempt at making people lynch him imo :celestial5:

That’s what I thought too ?

23 hours ago, luckystrike said:

LGBTQI+ (14) - touya kinomoto, Anthem, Staryu, Overprotected, EriKills, Alena, Sanguine, Navyofbadgals, Witch Privilege, Fruity, Daylight, Prison, Chiidish, Rence

No Lynch (10) - wondy, diogozsz, Speezy, Not Like The Movies, Rotunda, TeenageDreaming, thecptz, Kylie Jenner, LGBTQI+, Guero

disruptive (1) - Touch It

touya kinomoto (1) - disruptive

Fruity (1) - Auburn 

well this doesn't say a lot. it's just one day but looking at it. mafia votes would be down between no lynch and max. pretty sure they split their votes to throw off any traces between them. and i am quite sure there are more mafia in the max vote to make sure max goes would go.

i'd like to trace when each vote was casted but i can do it rn since i am on mobile and i am sleepy (lol it's half past 4 in the morning rn). i'll do it in the morning to see.

20 minutes ago, disruptive said:

lol that is a worse jester attempt than my attempt last time.

Day 1 tally will be easier to trace after Day 2's tally comes. Right now we've barely made any progress. We've lost a few townies too so we have to be very careful this time.

1 hour ago, disruptive said:

Ajskdlld. I mean the last time Nick was mafia (that I recall) he played a deep town and flopped anyways? Could be him playing mafia again but trying a dif approach this time....

the only other alternative is he IS indeed the clown of pop which....yeah he wins but is that necessarily a bad thing for town? 

Unless Nick wants to defend his posts nnn but I’m gonna 

Lynch Touch It  for now.

36 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Ajskdlld. I mean the last time Nick was mafia (that I recall) he played a deep town and flopped anyways? Could be him playing mafia again but trying a dif approach this time....

the only other alternative is he IS indeed the clown of pop which....yeah he wins but is that necessarily a bad thing for town? 

Lynch Touch It  for now.

@Madonna pls use ur powers NOW

I’m gonna go with no lynch and I’m off to sleep and won’t be up before d2 ends which is unfortunate as I think it’s a move that doesn’t take us anywhere (and we’re really not in a position to relax and do nothing after last night’s carnage) but I haven’t seen any valid theory of who we should lynch that I can get behind so this is how it goes for me on this day 

Lynch touch it because other ppl said so

Ugh let me start paying attention more to this now that the rate is over

2 hours ago, EriKills said:

Lynch Touch It  for now.

seems like he is doing the same thing but from a different angle now :deadbanana4: thinking about lynching him anyway too at this point

Voting Tally:

Touch It (4) - Touch It, disruptive, EriKills, wondy

No Lynch (3) - Auburn, Overprotected, Daylight

touya kinomoto (1) - Navyofbadgals

Yet to vote: Chiidish, Rence, Sanguine, diogozsz, Guero, Rotunda, thecptz, touya kinomoto, Not Like The Movies, TeenageDreaming, Staryu, Speezy, Prison, Kylie Jenner, Alena :deadbanana:

Can’t vote: Witch Privilege

~5 hours left to vote 

I guess if Touch It is Katy it’s not a big deal. But then we’ll be two days in with no progress :katie:

Lynch Touch It unless somebody has another idea

ugh i can't see the pattern and i really don't see the sense in voting nick unless he is the jester. i can't go without voting so no lynch.

Didn't realize there was so little time :deadbanana4:

Most of us not even voting yet :deadbanana4:

Going with Lynch Touch It 

Lynch Touch It, i guess 

Qc41WjP.png

Day 2 Events

Madonna turns 62 years old today. She is hanging at home with a broken hip when she decides to go on Instagram Live to sing some throwback songs... she starts singing Bedtime Story...

Madonna has used her power and turned Day into Night. All votes have been interrupted and no one has been lynched. Night 2 starts now. You have 12 hours to send me a valid action.

Voting Tally before Madonna used her power:

Spoiler

Touch It (12) - Touch It, disruptive, EriKills, wondy, Sanguine, diogozsz, Guero, Chiidish, Not Like The Movies, Rotunda, Staryu, Rence

No Lynch (5) - Auburn, Overprotected, Daylight, touya kinomoto, Alena

touya kinomoto (1) - Navyofbadgals

Didn't vote yet: thecptz, TeenageDreaming, Speezy, Prison, Kylie Jenner

Can't vote: Witch Privilege

wait madonnas power being her best album :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.