Kelly Clarkson

Ryan BTE

I want a Dont play the Song cover from her with her current vocal ability the AI one doesnt do it for me anymore same with Think Twice!

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nerevanin

• Bloo

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• kelly-clarkson

1 hour ago, based said:

I wish Kelly would've gotten a part on the Smurfs movie last summer. It would've been perfect since they had so many other stars on the movie.

:biblio: 

She is just amazing. I love her so much, wish she and Christina would treat the world with a soulful duet 

1 hour ago, Cupid said:

It's an animated film anyway, so nobody really cares about who is in it. If it flops or does well, Kelly won't get much credit or blame either way. 

Nice that she's branching out though. 

Tbh this is very true. It's going to be interesting to see this side of her creatively. 

Is this the same animated movie that I saw something about Mariah signing on for, or is that a different one

12 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

She is just amazing. I love her so much, wish she and Christina would treat the world with a soulful duet 

ugh yas :heart2:

48 minutes ago, Legend E said:

ugh yas :heart2:

It'd be heaven tbh. I mean Christina already gave her Miss Independent and they've never been shady towards one another. Get in the studio ffs.  

48 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

It'd be heaven tbh. I mean Christina already gave her Miss Independent and they've never been shady towards one another. Get in the studio ffs.  

As much as I'd love it since they're my main faves (well idek about X if she's never releasing anything), but I don't think their voices would work together. Would be cute tho.

Just now, Legend E said:

As much as I'd love it since they're my main faves (well idek about X if she's never releasing anything), but I don't think their voices would work together. Would be cute tho.

Trust me, they would.

I honestly don't think they will match either. But then again both are pretty adaptable and can sing different styles, so who knows.

Their voices are so different and extremely gorgeous in their own lane. It'd be unmatchable tbh.

why am I getting DWUW teas :ahh: Kelly singing about Nashville hot chicken and X going off in the background "say! hey! WooOooOoOoo!"

but ya Kelly would outshine ha

Edited by DTF

1 hour ago, rivers said:

Wait am I missing something?! Kelly is gonna be in an animated film? :ahh:

She's voicing a character in it.

"Honestly" and "Maybe" are her best songs. 

"Yeah" and "Whyyawannabringmedown" are underrated. 

22 minutes ago, Electrophile said:

"Yeah" and "Whyyawannabringmedown" are underrated. 

If this isn't tea, I don't know what is. 

1 hour ago, Cherish said:

Wow I forgot how amazing All I Ever Wanted is. :jonny:

If you like bangers! 

List of should've been singles GOO!!

- You thought wrong

- Addicted

- Maybe

- Sober :eli: 

- If I Can't Have You

- Long Shot

- Cry

- Don't Let Me Stop You

- Let Me Down

- You Love Me

- Honestly

- Take You High

- Tightrope (Tour Version)

- Dance With Me

- Nostalgic

- In The Blue

Edited by KevinKDC

Anytime, Gone, DWYT (and definitely in lieu of One Minute), Long Shot, DLMSY, IFY, and Nostalgic

Should've been singles:

Thankful: idc

Breakaway: Addicted, Gone

My December: Sober (with actual promo)

All I Ever Wanted: Cry, Long Shot

Stronger: Let Me Down

Piece by Piece: Take You High, Nostalgic

I didn't list a lot of my faves cause I don't think Someone, You Love Me, Honestly, or a few others would've been good as singles at all.

4 hours ago, ISlayForX said:

That would be quite interesting to see tbh. Their voices are a bit different but I do think they could make it work.

As for would be singles

Thankful: Idk what would have done better than what was already released. Maybe Just Missed The Train?

Breakaway: Addicted or Gone both would have easily gotten her another top 10.

My December: Sober (w/actual promotion like Tyler said) and How I Feel (easily one of the most radio friendly songs off of the album)

All I Ever Wanted: Don't Let Me Stop You (might have gotten some flack for being a blatant BTHE 2.0 but if SUBG 2.0 could smash don't see why this couldn't).

Stronger: Let Me Down

Piece By Piece: Run Run Run (it has more Spotify streams than Invincible :deadbanana2:), Nostalgic (her primary demo would have ate this up). Love Take You High but it seems to me it would have either flopped hard or been a pretty decent sized hit the other two I'm much more sure of doing well.

RRR is really underrated. It's a great song imo idk why it's so hated.