Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

59,982 posts in this topic

From what I understand about Carrie is that she's waaay more reserved/introverted than Kelly is.

So it seems like she's a cold person but really, Kelly's extroverted personality just makes it seem so when it's not.

2 hours ago, Troye said:

From what I understand about Carrie is that she's waaay more reserved/introverted than Kelly is.

So it seems like she's a cold person but really, Kelly's extroverted personality just makes it seem so when it's not.

This could be the case as well.

Does someone want to start a Carrie vs. Kelly sales thread? If so, I will be in it quoting Wikipedia and such :alexz2: 

There are a bunch of new clips of Uglydolls flying around on YouTube. And they are actully better than I thought. And one of them had Nick Jonas‘s song in it and I could see why Kelly said it was his favourite lol

Interesting post in the KCE by Txca2txca...

tQ1LYyh.png

I mean I’ve been saying all that since the start of the MoL era 

1 hour ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Interesting post in the KCE by Txca2txca...

tQ1LYyh.png

That doesn't necessarily speak to the streaming component (i.e. Apple Music, Spotify) where she seriously needs support with... 

Do artists need to be edgy to be streamed as well?

15 hours ago, Troye said:

This is definitely the case.

10 hours ago, prollyallmyfault said:

Does someone want to start a Carrie vs. Kelly sales thread? If so, I will be in it quoting Wikipedia and such :alexz2: 

Stop trying to be petty :cm: 

-----

I heard Broken and Beautiful in the mall :rip: 

15 hours ago, Troye said:

Of course this is the case. Did you watch Carrie on Idol? She got so much criticism by fans of the show for being a boring "robot" most of the season and I think it was because she was terrified to move around and dance or do anything. Thank god for that voice :clap3:

Omg the tabloid is winning.

1. Kelly clarkson base is now arguing with one another

2. Carrie Kelly fan base will soon be at war :ahh:

17 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Omg fashion! She’s going to look so good when she’s hosts the BBMA

That hair is great.

6 hours ago, Godfrizilla said:

That doesn't necessarily speak to the streaming component (i.e. Apple Music, Spotify) where she seriously needs support with... 

Do artists need to be edgy to be streamed as well?

Yes they do. Streaming is dominating now cause it‘s what young people use to get music. They want something that can instantly catch their attention cause on these platforms everything is going way too fast. And this is also why people rise and fall waaaaaaayyyy faster than before. Just look at Billie Eilish or Ava Max or even Cardi B. People like Kelly not getting the same support on streaming platforms is not because her music isn't good enough, it’s because they wouldn’t bother to listen to her anymore.

4 hours ago, MJ Boston said:

Of course this is the case. Did you watch Carrie on Idol? She got so much criticism by fans of the show for being a boring "robot" most of the season and I think it was because she was terrified to move around and dance or do anything. Thank god for that voice :clap3:

Naw, I just can read people well. With Carrie, it was obvious from the brief clips I watched her in.

Still Storyteller is THAT album. :jamming:

1 hour ago, Troye said:

Naw, I just can read people well. With Carrie, it was obvious from the brief clips I watched her in.

Still Storyteller is THAT album. :jamming:

You spelled Blown Away wrong.

---

Why did I just realize PxP is a great album? :biblio: 

56 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

---

Blown Away is a great album (and appropriately titled so as it got decimated by Storyteller). :eli:

Honestly, I think a lot of us gave PxP way too hard a time. I've been rotating the whole album into my playlists once a day or so.

ITB, LYTF and PXP is my trinity. :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, Tylerbv said:

---

PxP gets too much hate honestly bc of the era itself, she really was kinda checked out I think when it came to promoting.  She knew she wanted to have another kid very soon.  But it honestly had some great songs!

6 hours ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Her hair and make-up are on point but I'm not a fan of the dress. It makes her look pregnant again

She looks super-hot! Nothing to nit-pick about in that look.