Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

57,082 posts in this topic

wren
21 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Jay why you gotta do her dirty like that!!

lyl94115

Just out of curiosity. Since we are about 2 weeks away from the tour does she have any sold out show now?

Nerevanin
9 hours ago, based said:

The amount of detail in this tour is insane. The promotion, the tour itself, and literally everything just seems so much more high-budget than any of her other tours. I'm so excited!! 

I'm still hoping that this will finally be the tour we get a tour DVD or live album out of too

And yet it is only like 25 dates and only in the US. 😞

Nerevanin

https://www.etonline.com/steve-harvey-implies-exit-from-nbc-daytime-talk-show-after-kelly-clarksons-new-deal-117079

Steve Harvey's daytime talk show, Steve, may be coming to an end at NBC.

The 61-year-old comedian was a headline speaker at the Variety Entertainment Summit on Wednesday, where he said he didn't know if he was going to stay with the network with the arrival of Kelly Clarkson's new show.

“I thought I was, until they made an announcement a couple weeks ago that they wanted to give Kelly Clarkson the owned-and-operated NBC networks -- that’s my slot," Harvey said. "I don't know if it sold, it's not selling like they thought, but I thought it would have been nice of them to come to me -- as the only dude who’s survived [in daytime TV] for seven years -- about it."

However, I don't think it's a good time to start running around in panic. The show doesn't start until September or so, it's a brand new show and this Steve guy seems pretty mad that Kelly replaced him.

KevinKDC
4 hours ago, Nerevanin said:

https://www.etonline.com/steve-harvey-implies-exit-from-nbc-daytime-talk-show-after-kelly-clarksons-new-deal-117079

However, I don't think it's a good time to start running around in panic. The show doesn't start until September or so, it's a brand new show and this Steve guy seems pretty mad that Kelly replaced him.

What does he mean he doesn't know if the show is sold? NBC already announced that the show will be a lead-in to Ellen. I'm so confused how the business of these talk shows work.

Nerevanin
5 minutes ago, KevinKDC said:

What does he mean he doesn't know if the show is sold? NBC already announced that the show will be a lead-in to Ellen. I'm so confused how the business of these talk shows work.

I think that he means that tickets for tapings of the show ain't selling well.

58 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Kelly is on the Grammys Album again. I wonder what song? MOL probably to represent the Album?

Before I read you comment, I was dead certain that it is Heat. Now I'm pretty curious. I guess IDTAY might be it.

Nerevanin
58 minutes ago, Nerevanin said:

Before I read you comment, I was dead certain that it is Heat. Now I'm pretty curious. I guess IDTAY might be it.

1 minute ago, kelly-clarkson said:

I think I might be a fortune teller... :jamming:

Nerevanin

Anyway, seems like Dan + Shay's Speechless finally peaked on country radio so it's time to release third single, preferably Keeping Score.

kelly-clarkson

DwpQ31HW0AAGSfp.jpg

nnn

RealityBites
1 hour ago, Nerevanin said:

No it doesn’t. He just means that some of the markets have no bought the show yet and what does he know anyways 

kelly-clarkson

Steve is liying. He's scared of Kelly and is probably threating NBC with ending the deal. How much achievements of his show mentioned in that interview?? :deadbanana4:

And if he didn't know that Kelly was having a Talk-Show until he read an article, then how does he know about the markets that bought the show?

tumblr_inline_owfx6nUSky1ugm4sx_540.gif

I hope they cancel his show! He even treats his employees like crap:

MJ Boston

I read that comment from Steve like his own show isn’t selling well, not KC’s 

lyl94115

So it's conformed they are going for a global release of Uglydoll!!! Plz let her theme song be the next smash!!!

RealityBites
17 minutes ago, lyl94115 said:

So it's conformed they are going for a global release of Uglydoll!!! Plz let her theme song be the next smash!!!

Kids better love those songs lol

kelly-clarkson

This week I went to the cinema and I saw an ad for Uglydolls. But the movie is gonna be in spanish in my country (even the songs I think) :noparty:

RealityBites
1 hour ago, kelly-clarkson said:

This week I went to the cinema and I saw an ad for Uglydolls. But the movie is gonna be in spanish in my country (even the songs I think) :noparty:

Like Kelly’s Voice will be dubbed or have subtitles?

kelly-clarkson
3 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Like Kelly’s Voice will be dubbed or have subtitles?

It will be dubbed. Here all of the kids movie are dubbed (even the songs).

Here's the trailer in Spanish for Latin America:

Bloo
2 hours ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Kelly slaying that Spanish! :clap3: 

jgorny

I wonder if Kelly would ever go on Drag Race? I’d love to see the queens lip sync to WLW lol. 

Nerevanin
5 hours ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Yeah, it's gonna be the same in my country, just replace Spanish with Czech. I don't really care though, I'm more interested in the original songs than in the voice acting.