Top Posters In This Topic

Why are they the funniest men ever

:bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, DreamGlow said:

:WAP: this song is such a blessing for them

Truly

Making an English song was a great decision 

I’m so Happy to Dynamite success,

it was a miracles, a #1 debut song on Hot100, huge streaming, youtube view records, almost top 5 on Pop radio, almost Top 10 on overall radio (already break Gangnam Style peak at #12 overall radio) the only 1M pure digital sales in US this year, breaking All Korea record (the longest #1 melon,Gaon,most PAKs, most award win)

and now a Grammy Nom:jonny5:

I still can’t believe this, such a big big dreams.

so happy to them, and of course Armys to make this happen..:clap3:

Carrie-is-no-1
9 hours ago, TrieLz said:

I’m so Happy to Dynamite success,

it was a miracles, a #1 debut song on Hot100, huge streaming, youtube view records, almost top 5 on Pop radio, almost Top 10 on overall radio (already break Gangnam Style peak at #12 overall radio) the only 1M pure digital sales in US this year, breaking All Korea record (the longest #1 melon,Gaon,most PAKs, most award win)

and now a Grammy Nom:jonny5:

I still can’t believe this, such a big big dreams.

so happy to them, and of course Armys to make this happen..:clap3:

Am i expecting a longer essay if they actually win? :flame:

• 4 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

Lmao this thread is dead :rip:

guys the song just went too 10 again :clap3:a certified hit. How many weeks in top 10 do we have?

Dynamite 12 weeks in the top 10

tied to Gangnam Style for the longest charting in the top 10 bb100 by a Korean act :clap3:

we just need one more week to break the tied but it’s radio airplay already dropping like a rock:rip:

also next week is Tae2 birthday, I hope US army can push it for another week on Tae’s b’day.:sherlock:

Carrie-is-no-1
2 hours ago, TrieLz said:

we just need one more week to break the tied but it’s radio airplay already dropping like a rock:rip:

BTS made a point with Dynamite. It’s alrd one of the biggest #1 hits this year. I think stablising a few more weeks in top 20 would be nice, since Xmas songs are leaving the chart soon.

1 hour ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

BTS made a point with Dynamite. It’s alrd one of the biggest #1 hits this year. I think stablising a few more weeks in top 20 would be nice, since Xmas songs are leaving the chart soon.

Yes I hope so.

17 weeks charting and they never left the top 25 so far still good.

And I hope they can break the 20 weeks on chart too. It would be awesome if Dynamite didn’t go recurrent after hit 20 weeks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Carrie-is-no-1

The song is expected to return to top 20/30 this week :clap3:The biggest boost from the Grammys that is.

• 2 weeks later...
BigBangStan
2 hours ago, nooniebao said:

This song will never die 

c573126ff354251abf0a61ca879a46aa.gif