Billie Freefalling on Apple Music . Why?

Jay T

53 minutes ago, Timber said:

11 -5
Taylor Swift - the 1

Isn't my future #11 in the OP?

I'm confused:skull:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bad guy

• Timber

• cuneytb

• DesiredConsternation

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody aint doing the math right 

1 hour ago, Brikenbur said:

Well, she managed to grab the #1 spot on iTunes day of release and without a “remix,” so that means fans were eager to spend their money on it. Also, still #1 on the 229 million-subscribed Spotify, so that’s good. :coffee:

Oh wow, just like how Cardigan nabbed the #1 with both versions. Miss Eilish still following that Taylorprint :jonny: 

19 minutes ago, Genio said:

how is it stable on Spotify when we only have numbers for day 1? :rip: serving sold out on iTunes

OT: eh, it's just a droplet and the song isn't even that good, she'll do better with her lead

Day 2 numbers won’t plummet so yes it’ll be stable which is a very good sign. Her singles have never been massive on AM anyway, just her albums.

OT: Wait for the full week before we declare it a bomb. But if this droplet follows EIW’s (her last droplet) trajectory then we’re in for longevity.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, bad guy said:

A barb would know a thing or two about freefalling.

giphy.gif

OT: It’s stable on Spotify, iTunes, and is #3 on the Global AM chart. Plus AM has never been her strongest market with her singles,  like most female artists, so this isn’t a surprise.

STABLE? A SONG THAT IS OUT FOR A DAY :ahh: 

8 minutes ago, skyandground said:

Isn't my future #11 in the OP?

I'm confused:skull:

my future freefalled to #10 on AM actually. OP seemed to have made a mistake :celestial5:

13 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

STABLE? A SONG THAT IS OUT FOR A DAY :ahh: 

Yes Billie, yes stable. I can see how that might be confusing to you considering your fave’s recent era. 

OT: Freefall is -72, -33, -25. Not -5 :huh:

1 hour ago, bad guy said:

A barb would know a thing or two about freefalling.

giphy.gif

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

OT: she’s not known for massive peaks :michael: it will stabilize soon and will outstream most of the pop girls in the long run anyway

With all the **** happening right now, no one wants a sad song. That’s why folklore low key works bc it makes people feel warm and comfortable inside

a fad

Interscope ain’t gonna let Billie fade away just yet. I’m assuming that this isn’t the lead single to a project and I’m sure that when that time does come all eyes will be on it. 

#9 now

2 hours ago, Glorified said:

not feeling it personally, only maybe the last minute 

Same

I think its very boring:priceless:

4 hours ago, Kavish said:

The GP said no to her future.

giphy.gif

:ahh:

it really doesn't sound like a hit at all. i think Billie goal just wants to release whatever song she wishes to releases, and doesn't really care if it becomes a hit or not.

22 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

it really doesn't sound like a hit at all. i think Billie goal just wants to release whatever song she wishes to releases, and doesn't really care if it becomes a hit or not.

I don't think this is true. She and her brother are very receptive to the gp's tastes. They said they'd never make another song like when i was older because "people hated it" (it's her lowest-streamed song on spotify). However this song does will shape how they approach BE2. It's smart

I haven't listened her debut album yet :rip: 

everything i wanted is so beautiful, tho. 

8 minutes ago, Lindt said:

I don't think this is true. She and her brother are very receptive to the gp's tastes. They said they'd never make another song like when i was older because "people hated it" (it's her lowest-streamed song on spotify). However this song does will shape how they approach BE2. It's smart

I mean obvs they're gonna promote this and such, but personally, i don't think this sounds like a hit at all.

3 hours ago, bad guy said:

Day 2 numbers won’t plummet so yes it’ll be stable which is a very good sign. 

giphy.gif

The way you spoke too soon :deadbanana4:

OT: Its a bad song. She should go back to making upbeat music and switch up her vocal delivery and work with people who arent her brother. 

8 minutes ago, DesiredConsternation said:

The way you spoke too soon :deadbanana4:

OT: Its a bad song. She should go back to making upbeat music and switch up her vocal delivery and work with people who arent her brother. 

It’s not a bad song, just not single material. Just like how Pray You Catch Me and Future Nostalgia are excellent pieces of music, but not singles.

30 minutes ago, Lindt said:

Ew. That is so childish. Where is her artistic vision then? :biblio: 

6 minutes ago, Timber said:

It’s not a bad song, just not single material. Just like how Pray You Catch Me and Future Nostalgia are excellent pieces of music, but not singles.

Yes but Beyonce didn't exactly make pray you catch me 10 times over in succession :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.