Vanishing Letters ☄️ | Winner revealed! (pg. 142)

miguel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• thecptz

• Navyofbadgals

• ughgabriel

they're all shite

Tame Impala - Let It Happen

except this, talentry, cant wait to see them in december :heart2:

12 minutes ago, Touch It said:

cwpBsRu.pnggroup 1

it's like that: whewww a classic bop, great choice 

los angeles: it's a very cute and pretty song <3

ready for it: very very iconic tbh and one of my favs from rep, it did age a lil for me tho. state of grace eats it up but sadly it couldn't be sent hmmph

sparks: one of the most overrated songs that the gays hyped up way too much, it's still a bit of a bop but she did not "save pop music" with this

take me: hold on... I love this a lot maybe I should look more into their discography omg
breakaway: never cared for this song, not bad but just mediocre to me

run away with me: another song overrated by **** but this one at least made various points and is a bop :praise:

body language: it's pretty but there really isn't much to it

release me: it's a bop I enjoyed it

almost love: didn't really care for this but it's not bad

alewife: beautiful ? my favorite song from the album & the production literally makes me feel so emotional like woww

the vapors: one of my fav songs from her (the ep in general my favorite from her yup)

imagine: lowkey aged a bit but it's a very nice winter song and the last minute of the song kinda a career highlight for her vocal wise so yes I still love it

on my way: can you think of something else? can you think of SOMETHING ELSE??

let it happen: yeah this is pure excellence, a bit of a risky choice bc the song is so long but it's worth all the minutes yup

ashley: I actually enjoy this song, not her best but still cute!!

si veo a tu mama: a bop but the instrumental gets annoying

group 2

pon de replay: a bop and a classic that I'll always love

nuclear seasons: I can't tell if I hate this song or enjoy it bc it's messy and noisy but at the same time it sounds nice? IDKK I may need a little more time with this one as ajayll would say.

honeymoon avenue: yes yes yes my winner right here, easily in my top 3 ari songs like WOWW she did what she had to do with this track. :praise: :praise: :praise:

o.m.g.: a bit underwhelming but it's chill and nice I decided I like it

aquarius: lucid dreaming is a MUCH better choice for a tinashe intro imo but this is still cute
chica: a BOPPPP best kpop soloist along with sumni and hyuna

sad dream: a bit of a snooze but it's cutee

cannibal: cringey but also guilty pleasure bop

im a slave 4 u: yes classic yes bop

人生の針: very cute song I enjoyed it yes I did

kids in the dark: pretty song I liked it hehe

tattoo: cute classic bop we love u speezy

dynasty: YUP YUP YUP the pandering to me may have won but will it beat honeymoon avenue hmmm

daydreamer: it's alright not her best tbh I was kinda bored besides for her vocals at the end of the song

daydream: BOPPPPP one of my favorite songs from the year <3 <3 <3

heart attack: classic bop one of her best songs (well one of her only good songs too)

umbrella: another classic bop yes yes

for the most part this was an excellent bunch of choices :clap3:

since Nick didn't do it

1 minute ago, Overprotected said:

PYC

no u

jk will do in a few more minutes

It’s Like That - it’s got nice moments I guess.... not my favorite though 

Los Angeles - it bored me I’m sorry

...Ready For It? - classique

Sparks - one of the best pop songs of our time yup

Take Me - lovely song

Breakaway - this is dated but not awful I guess

Run Away With Me - I wanna tank you just cause I didn’t think of this first ❤️ great song 

Body Language - I mean it’s cute but there are a lot of stronger actual songs whereas this just feels like an intro

Release Me - not this throwback ajdkahdkahsk I hadn’t heard this song in YEARS... it’s obviously dated but it bops

Almost Love - classique [2]

Alewife - IN MASSACHUSETTS ONLY THIRTY MINUTES FROM ALEWIFE.............. classic 

The Vapors - omg this is so boring 

imagine - nice song that’s all

On My Way - imagine how tired we are of you sending this man in every single game

Let It Happen - not almost 8 minutes.... it’s okay... not quite my thing but it’s okay, I didn’t really mind it

Ashley - lovely song 

Si Veo a Tu Mamá - I wish you the best of luck love, you were VERY brave by sending this 

whoever sent RAWMe is lucky you are not grouped with me because I would have loved to tank you

Spoiler

lol jk i would never. not when that is a massive bop and one of my all-time faves. if you lose your group, just know that talent lost.

pon de replay: without warning this kinda became one of the biggest classics of the noughties huh. yup yup yup!!!!!! you snapped

nuclear sessions: i don't love this album as much as others but this is still undeniably good

honeymoon avenue: :jonny6:

omg i'm all over it: well, its cute

aquarius: whew i remember when i first heard this opener, CHILLS!!!!

chica: this is fun!!

sad dream: pass

cannibal: trashy bop, ranked #1 for asc a couple weeks ago but it rly doesnt stand up as well next to these songs

i'm a slave 4 u: legendary bop

ゲスの極み乙女: enjoyed this <3

kids in the dark: i mean i guess it's kind of good

tattoo: pleeeeease speezy

dynasty: it's alright

daydreamer: HARD pass, this is kind of terrible

daydream: just so so catchy :cries:

heart attack: congrats on earning my last place, this song is so annoying

umbrella: well, rih did THAT

Edited by Fruity

1 minute ago, Fruity said:

heart attack: congrats on earning my last place, this song is so annoying

The brutality :deadbanana4:

XSH5rNZ.png

Mariah Carey - It's Like That

Classic. YUPPPPPPPPP.

HAIM - Los Angeles

Classic. YUPPPPPPPPP. [2]

Taylor Swift - ...Ready for It?

Annoying. NOOOOOOOPE. jk it's one of the rep tracks that has aged somewhat well.

Hilary Duff - Sparks

Oh wow this bop.

Aly & AJ - Take Me

Bland and boring. I swear I have heard 50 different versions of this song.

Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway

One of the few Kelly Clarkson songs I can stand. I love to sing along to the chorus.

Carly Rae Jepsen - RAWME

This is still cute. The album aged like MILK, though.

Kali Uchis - Body Language

This girl boring NEXT!!!!!

Agnes - Release Me

It's fun.

Sabrina Claudio - Almost Love

That synth PUNCHED.

Clairo - Alewife

Suicide classic

Jhene Aiko - The Vapors

Um no.

Ariana Grande - imagine

Lowkey one of her best songs.

Mans Zellweger - On My Way

Serving discount ZAYN.

Song of the decade. 100000% song of the decade. The skipping, the loops, the mumbling.

Halsey - Ashley

This is cute.

Bad Bunny - Si veo a tu mama

Not my type of thing.

14 minutes ago, w̯̝̰̳̤͑̅̾̈́̓̾͘͘͡͝ondy said:

cant wait to see them in december :heart2:

good luck w that nn

dDNhsUx.png

Rihanna - Pon de Replay: The dancehall flavor. Love it.

Charli XCX - Nuclear Seasons: Really good. I think this is still my favorite opener from her, although pink diamond comes close. 

Ariana Grande - Honeymoon Avenue: Solid. One of the standouts from her debut. 

Jenn Champion - O.M.G. (I’m All Over It): I get the vibe it's going for but i'm not too moved by the vocals.

Tinashe - Aquarius: I like it. Never felt she had strong openers though. 

Chung Ha - Chica: Not really feeling this. 

Sky Ferreira - Sad Dream: I like Sky but this song is kinda boring. 

Kesha - Cannibal: Nah. There were better songs from her past catalog to bring back from the dead. 

Britney Spears - I'm A Slave 4 U: The Neptunes did what they had to do here. 

ゲスの極み乙女 - 人生の針: Hmm, It stands out at least. 

Bats For Lashes - Kids In The Dark: A bit of a snooze tbh. 

Jordin Sparks - Tattoo: Eh, not much to say here. I think I heard this once or twice on the radio about 11 years ago. 

Rina Sawayama - Dynasty: I hope she ditches pop rock next era cuz i'm not a fan of her take on it. 

Adele - Daydreamer: :zzz:

The Aces - Daydream: Not bad but it's a bit Haim'd, which isn't necessarily a good thing to me. 

Demi Lovato - Heart Attack: Not terrible for a Demi song. 

Rihanna - Umbrella: Undeniable. This is why I used to stan her.  

Sw5rFCv.png

Spoiler

Yeah that's a bop.  I actually remember being a kid around this time and thinking this was a cool song.  I didn't know much about Mariah Carey's career (or well anyone's career) but this is such a solid comeback single that stood the test of time.

Haim - Los Angeles

Yep yep another great choice.  This was actually one of my backups funny enough.  It's a solid song and a good starter to their album.  While I wasn't a huge fan of the entire album I felt like this was a fun song lyrically and it sounds good on its own.

Taylor Swift - ...ready for it?

YES. Me just realizing she has almost always had amazing openers Lover aside. Anyway reputation gets weird responses from most people when its actually pretty good.  I think this is a solid example of where the album excels.  It has her familiar lyricism but the production is just so impactful, its brilliant.

Hilary Duff - Sparks

I've always wondered why this song was so revered.  I do think it sort of falls into the Carly Rae Jepsen territory in that I don't quite get it.  However this doesn't have Carly vocal so I immediately like it more.  It's solid.

Aly & AJ - Take Me

First time hearing this one.  It's a cool sound, and I like that the Potential Breakup Song singers have embraced a new direction that fits for them.  I don't know if I'd be inclined to listen to this again but honestly I enjoyed it.

Supermarket classic yep.  It's nice, not my favourite song of hers (or this album) however.  I think its a nice listen though, just curious how it will rank among my others.

Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me

I don't care if I get flack for this but I do not like this song.  I don't feel anything towards this album if i'm honest.  It just never hit me in the same way it hit like... half of atrl i guess.  I think its her vocals, I am sure if this was sung by someone else I might have a better opinion.  But even then, that horn sound kind of aggravates me so there's that too...

Nice chill bop.  I think this is possibly going to be in the middle of my ranks, but who knows.  I like her but I also have to be in the mood for her?  So you know...

Agnes - Release Me

Not a song for me unfortunately.  Ironically I find songs like this kind of boring :deadbanana:

Sabrina Carpenter - Almost Love

Oh at this bop?  I guess I really should bother to listen to her entire discography instead of the select songs i usually do.  This is good, I think I would listen again!

Clairo - Alewife

Ughhh this album is one of my favourites of all time.  This is such a sad opener but it perfectly captures my mood when I listen to Immunity.  Her songwriting is so simple but captivating.

Jhene Aiko - The Vapors

Well.  It's kind of just there for me.  I don't know quite what it is about Jhene but I find it almost impossible to focus when I listen to her.

Ariana Grande - Imagine

YEPPPPPPP.  This is her best opener (and she has tons of amazing choices).  It's like.. the perfect Ariana song, it captures her artistry perfectly and does it so well that it exceeds your expectations.  Is it a spoiler if I say this is #1?

Måns Zelmerlöw - On My Way

It's just a little bland for my tastes.  I feel like it belongs in a Spotify ad.

Oh you said let's BOP.  This is a great choice.  I haven't listened to this album in a loooong time, but I should. 

Halsey - Ashley

Well that's nice for her. This album just wasn't it for me at all.

Bad Bunny - Si Veo A Tu Mamá

Not my favourite Bad Bunny song.  I like the production a lot though.

Now that I know how to use spoiler tags.  Critiques in spoilers ~

Edited with my banner~

5 minutes ago, Tom Vercetti said:

dDNhsUx.png

Charli XCX - Nuclear Seasons: Really good. I think this is still my favorite opener from her, although pink diamond comes close.

Backseat is RIGHT there

yTGr2LF.gif

oh I wasn't expecting non-judges to be doing fancy headers for their critiques too, okay go off then

anyway getting pretty positive reviews so far!

Just now, clue said:

Backseat is RIGHT there

yTGr2LF.gif

Backseat is :3rdplace:  Not as impacting as Nuclear and not as adrenaline pumping as Pink Diamond either.

Just now, Remmy said:

oh I wasn't expecting non-judges to be doing fancy headers for their critiques too, okay go off then

anyway getting pretty positive reviews so far!

I judged last season with it so I decided to keep it for the reviews here if I last long enough. 

Rihanna - Pon de Replay: this is a classic for sure but not really my fave even though it carries some nostalgia for me, it's too repetitive

Charli XCX - Nuclear Seasons: I was an XCXer or w/e back when this song came out and I remember being a fan of it. Now it's just okay, not bad but I wish there was more contrast dynamically. It's catchy tho

Ariana Grande - Honeymoon Avenue: a CLASSIC, her best song, ughhhhh so perfect. Love this so much, one of THE best pop songs of the modern era. 100% sure you will win <3

Jenn Champion - O.M.G. (I’m All Over It): This is very sleepy and uninteresting :/ sounds like every single New Music Mix song I get from Apple Music that I skip past. Sorry I don't really enjoy it but I appreciate the creativity

Tinashe - Aquarius: I like her! This song is just okay, not her best, I wish it wasn't so drowned in reverb, like the production lets it down a bit but I didn't mind the listen!

Chung Ha - Chica: I wasn't especially impressed by this, I hate the "oh!!!" "hey!!" "huh huh huh"s in the chorus, but I like how melodic the song is and her voice is nice

Sky Ferreira - Sad Dream: I always see ATRLers stanning her but haven't really listened to her work. Based on that I was really surprised by the sound of this, it's very acoustic and classic. I like it, it's simple but flows quite nicely without doing too much

Kesha - Cannibal: A timeless TikTok ANTHEM, I love old Kesha, I like that it's aware it's trash and just has fun with it!!

Britney Spears - I'm A Slave 4 U: a problematic BOP but I can't help but love it, the production is soooo good and it's perfect for Britney's voice, a successful pop song. I'm actually working on an original album atm and this song/era kind of inspired it in a way

ゲスの極み乙女 - 人生の針: This is cute! I like how emotional it is! That bass in the bridge, yes come on!!! Not sure if it's THE standout of the round but I love the whole arrangement even though it's a little too cheesy

Bats For Lashes - Kids In The Dark: to be honest I really don't like Bats For Lashes, I think they're kinda indie trash and this song isn't proving me wrong

Jordin Sparks - Tattoo: ughhh I love this song. Such a classic honestly and I won't apologize for it. I remember listening to this as a wee gay boy on my iPod Shuffle <3

Rina Sawayama - Dynasty: her new album is high quality even though I never listen to it d. Idk why. Like most of this album I really enjoy this, her style is so unique and I love the guitar part!

Adele - Daydreamer: Adele's first album is her best imo. This song has a lot of memories for me tbh and her voice sounds great, honestly I love this song a lot! Totally forgot about it until now so thanks <3

The Aces - Daydream: this is yet another generic 80s influenced pop song but a lot more dynamic than the other ones! It was cute!

Demi Lovato - Heart Attack: You may get tanked but this is her best song!! Even though the lyrics are kind of awful ("won't wash my hair") I like the melody a lot

Rihanna - Umbrella: An Apple Loops bop. This song aged kind of badly tbh but I still like it! Will probably place in the middle for me

It's Like That - I honestly used to hate this song. I found it so grating for some reason, but I think it's pretty solid on this listen. 

Los Angeles - Normally HAIM puts me to sleep, but I really live for this 

...Ready For It? - I'm a fan of this track. From a production standpoint, I understand why some people weren't fans, but it's a vibe. 

Sparks - Another bop. This group is gonna be tough. 

Take Me - Probably the 3rd best song on this EP (behind Good Live, With You), but still a very good song. 

Breakaway - A classic, that was a classic. I almost sent this.

Run Away With Me - RAWM possibly my favorite stereotypical gay bop. 

Body Language - Sounds like something that would play in Mall Tycoon 

Release Me - I want to hate this, but I don't. It's solidly enjoyable. 

Almost Love - I want to love this, but I don't. It's solidly enjoyable. 

Alewife - It's not bad, but it doesn't leave an impression 

The Vapors - It's a pretty good song. Her saying "Can I Hit It Again" 8 million times was obnoxious 

Imagine - This really takes me back to a better time in my life. I pondered sending this. 

On My Way - Inoffensive, but most of these songs are fairly good, so this doesn't bode well. 

Let It Happen - That song was not good enough to be that long, but it was cute. 

Ashley - This is solid. I'm just not sure how far solid gets you in a group like this. 

Si Veo a Tu Mama-  It's not bad, but again, the competition is stiff. 

Pe9RVHW.png

Rihanna - Pon De Replay
Thinking about it, Rihanna's leads are (mostly) all strong. Love this song!

Ariana Grande - Honeymoon Avenue
I enjoyed the sound Ariana was going for in this era. This is a very endearing song.

Kesha - Cannibal
The best song from Kesha's best album (even if it is an EP)

Britney Spears - I'm a Slave 4 U
Whew this is a classic for sure! Britney deserved better then. (and now, actually. #FreeBritney)

Jordin Sparks - Tattoo
I recognize it's a classic, but I've always been indifferent to this song.

Rina Sawayama - Dynasty
Too edgy for my liking.

Demi Lovato - Heart Attack
This song is fine. I prefer the demo version however.

Rihanna - Umbrella
This song did not age that well, in my opinion. Like it's FINE, but the production is so obviously a product of its time.

Charli XCX - Nuclear Seasons
Not that annoying considering it's a Charli song. Okay.

Jenn Champion - O.M.G. (I'm All Over It)
This was a serviceable song!

Tinashe - Aquarius
Pretty!

Chung Ha - Chica
I'm rating this high on principle.

Sky Ferreria - Sad Dream
Wait...this isn't produced by Ryan Tedder... :biblio:

ゲスの極み乙女 - 人生の針 
The production on this...? Hello?!

Bat For Lashes - Kids In The Dark
The production is great, I'll give it that!

Adele - Daydreamer
This bore.

The Aces - Daydream
It's a pop song.

Zyg9C8G.png

I'm really, really happy with this round tbh. Everyone brought it, despite it being a first round :clap3: 

GROUP 1

Spoiler

It's cute but I don't love it. It's not that interesting as a whole + a bit dated.

HAIM - Los Angeles
Very cute. Loved the instrumentation + verses, though i wished it did a bit more with the chorus

Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It?
This occasionally bops when i'm in the mood for it, but it's honestly just one of Taylor's worst songs and an overproduced mess ff

Hilary Duff - Sparks
Bop! I loved this back when it was released and while it's aged a bit since, i still use.

Aly & AJ - Take Me
YUP, i really like this. I've been meaning to check their more recent music out, and this is giving me all the reasons to do that!

Yes Kelly, yes talent. This is soooo good and nostalgic :jonny:

Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me
I'm usually the first to call out Carly for being overrated by The Gays, but this song in particular deserves its praise. Pop perfection

As an actual intro, I think this works MUCH better within' the album itself and not so much as a song outside of that.

Agnes - Release Me
I really like this, love the vocals and production

Sabrina Carpenter - Almost Love
Probably my least favorite song on this flawless EP. I'm honestly not a huge fan of the production, but it's still a bop!

Clairo - Alewife
Very pretty, i've been meaning to listen to this album since she was sent for ASC but i haven't gotten around to it yet hehe

Jhené Aiko - The Vapors
This ain't bad whatsoever but it's VERY monotone. Was hoping it would pick up at some point, and it kinda came with the rap verse, but then it just lost it's energy when the chorus came back on.

Ariana Grande - imagine
One of my favorite ari songs EVER :jonny5:

The last bit alone >>>>>>>

Måns Zelmerlöw - On My Way
It's cute, very basic/generic though

I really enjoyed this up until the 4 minute mark. The random ass broken record sound kinda ruins the atmospheric vibe it had going on. Still good though

Halsey - Ashley
This isn't bad whatsoever but it's not remarkable by any means either. 

Bad Bunny - Si Veo A Tu Mamá
the way i went from finding him unbearable to basically stanning with this album. This, Safaera and Bichiyal/Yo Perreo Sola are Top 3 on the album, love it!

GROUP 2

Spoiler

Rihanna - Pon de Replay
the inferior Rih entry this round tbh, but still a cute bop!

Charlie XCX - Nuclear Seasons
Usually, not a fan of Charli, and i don't really like her voice here (or anywhere hehe), but the production totally makes up for it in this case. Great sing :jonny2:

Ariana Grande - Honeymoon Avenue
AHHHHHHHHHH, this CLASSIC, one of Ariana's best songs [2] i love it

Jenn Champion - O.M.G. (I'm All Over It)
Really enjoyed this, love the production

Tinashe - Aquaris
this was cute, nothing very memorable tho

Chung Ha - Chica
issa bop

Sky Ferreira - Bad Dream
this is very, very pretty. i liked it

Kesha - Cannibal
i hate this song with PASSION. It's so dated and loud in all the wrong ways

Britney Spears - I'm a Slave 4 U
this is an undeniable classic. Sadly, i've never been much of a fan of Britney/her music. I don't hate this at all though.

ゲスの極み乙女 - 人生の針
it's nice, it dragged for a bit too long though

Bat For Lashes - Kids In The Dark
oh, i really liked this. Really nice production [2]

Jordin Sparks - Tattoo
CLASSIC!!!! I love this so much omg

Rina Sawayama - Dynasty
YUP, you know you made a flawless work of art when this isn't even Top 5 on the album but still a great song on its own!

Adele - Daydreamer
This is very middle of the round for me. It's a very pretty ballad but the competition is really strong this round!

The Aces - Daydream
BOP! Stream "Under The Influence" if you haven't already @ everyone

Demi Lovato - Heart Attack
Admittedly, this doesn't sound as good as it did back in 2013, but it's still such a fun carefree pop bop YUP. 

Rihanna - Umbrella
CLASSIC!!!

It's Like That: hmm there are better songs on the album and not her best opener for me
Los Angeles: enjoy the guitar riffs a bit but everything else falls flat
...ready for it?: Taylor is just not for me 
Sparks: Sounds somewhat uninspired
Take Me: the verses are mixed very poorly but overall it’s not the most offensive thing
Breakaway: one of her better songs
Run Away With Me: this is cute, but not my fav of her openers tho
Body Language: now we’re talking! An intro track better than most things on this list :coffee:
Release Me: Sounds formulaic, not in a very good way
Almost Love: I’m so fancy
Alewife: I live 3 miles away from this station and will probably never visit it :mandown:
The Vapors: kinda have a soft spot for this but it didn’t age too well :/
Imagine: quite enjoy the instrumentals
On My Way: I think the only thing this song has going for it is it doesn’t sound aged yet
Let It Happen: one of my fav songs from them
Ashley: :zzz:
Si Veo A Tu Mamá: very cute

RJDu4jb.png

I just wanna say first and foremost I will be accepting bribes in the form of nudes.

Now, let's get into my slayful critiques!

oVm2Kkq.gif

Group 1

Mariah Carey - It's Like That: Didn't get into this until like 2 years ago but it's a whole bop Tumblr: Image

HAIM - Los Angeles: 

Taylor Swift - ...ready for it?: One of the best intros of all time I fear...

Hilary Duff - Sparks: Remember when Hilary Duff tried to save pop in 2015 and y'all let her flop? Whew, an album, except for that song with the guy from Big Time Rush

Aly & AJ - Take Me: Legends :jonny5:

Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway: This nostalgic classic UgKP8Bx.gif

Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me: Kinda my fave sing of all time methinks...UnhealthyMinorBlackrhino-size_restricted

Kali Uchis - Body Language: This broke the chain of classic bops p3GOPw6.png

Agnes - Release Me: Yasss this disco classic :jamming:

Sabrina Carpenter - Almost Love: Oh yes, a 2018 bop ET6hV4HU4AAWbQ4.jpg

Clairo - Alewife: Forgettable mess oVm2Kkq.gif

Jhene Aiko - The Vapors: I was gonna call it cute but then the rapper started kPQSboH.png

Ariana Grande - Imagine: She snapped severely on this one yeah

Måns Zelmerlöw - On My Way: tumblr_inline_nsxnwncMmC1raim3h_500.gifv

Tame Impala - Let It Happen: It's a classic, it is the moment, now c'mon now

Halsey - Ashley: This album kinda sucked and this is not one of the few good songs. Not one of the worst sings this round tho

Bad Bunny - Si Veo A Tu Mamá: I use him for his looks, not his music ririfan212.gif

Group 2

Rihanna - Pon de Replay: WHEW a classic throwback :katie2:

Charli XCX - Nuclear Seasons: She needs to serve more classics like this

Ariana Grande - Honeymoon Avenue: Haven't heard this one in a while Rjb8IUl.png

Jenn Champion - O.M.G. (I’m All Over It): Didn't know what to expect but this is real cute LevTUrS.gif

Tinashe - Aquarius: Whewwww, an intro, an alberm Jessi Who Dat B GIF - Jessi WhoDatB Dancing GIFs

Chung Ha - Chica: The way she rehashed this bop for Play ZRhuEfa.gif

Sky Ferreira - Sad Dream: Now you know I love me some I Blame Myself and You're Not the One but this is not iT miss thing! Clairo teas

Kesha - Cannibal: IIIIIII AAAAAMMM CANNIBAL! Yassss we love a bop 2zO9UGK.gif

Britney Spears - I'm A Slave 4 U: Oh a classic :jonny5:

ゲスの極み乙女 - 人生の針: It's... cute but it's not for me :)

Bats For Lashes - Kids In The Dark: Ooh I like this, very lush! Reminds me of Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper. This is the 2nd song I've heard from her and I enjoyed both, perhaps I should get into ha...

Jordin Sparks - Tattoo: Cute for a throwback :jamming:

Rina Sawayama - Dynasty: Best intro of 2020s methinks...

Adele - Daydreamer: Well.. she has better let's just say that

The Aces - Daydream: Loved their first album, and this one is a bop too :katie2:

Demi Lovato - Heart Attack: Aged so bad rOA89tp.png

Rihanna - Umbrella: Yup!

Edited by Psycho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.