Era

HDD: folklore #1 with 844k, Logic #2 with 210k

Truly a Legend. :jonny5:

Badgalbriel
3 hours ago, slw84 said:

by the way i'm not hating i'm just saying...taylor definitely has the strongest base but the tour will be the true litmus test to see if a portion of her audience abandoned her.

you do know the lover tour was already sold out before she canceled it because of covid right? :rip: 

mcohen

We will be in the TS11 era and some will still be talking about this alleged portion of her audience leaving her :rip:  

MingYouToo
14 minutes ago, mcohen said:

We will be in the TS11 era and some will still be talking about this alleged portion of her audience leaving her :rip:  

mess :rip:

She could do 1.2M on TS11 and people will still be saying 'sHe sTiLl hAsNt pRoVeN hErSeLf'

TrieLz

844k:jonny:

Hopefully Adele didnt drop an album this year, so taylor will have the best selling album 2020 :gaycat5:

Headlock
1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

you do know the lover tour was already sold out before she canceled it because of covid right? :rip: 

But selling out 360 stadium dates doesn’t really tell us anything about her audience reach, didn’t you know that? /s

Popboi.
39 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

mess :rip:

She could do 1.2M on TS11 and people will still be saying 'sHe sTiLl hAsNt pRoVeN hErSeLf'

If she ever did 1.2M again they would just go on a frenzy of "BUT IT'S THE SAME THAT BOUGHT RED, 1989 AND REPUTATION!!!111111" Trying to discredit it :bibliahh:

kingkylie

And to think she would have crossed 1M if she had NOT come to her label the day of with the news that she wanted to drop an album. A physical copy would have 100% pushed this over 1M. Truly remarkable, nobody else is doing it like her, or will ever do it like her. 

fridayteenage
3 minutes ago, kingkylie said:

And to think she would have crossed 1M if she had NOT come to her label the day of with the news that she wanted to drop an album. A physical copy would have 100% pushed this over 1M. Truly remarkable, nobody else is doing it like her, or will ever do it like her. 

hopefully this helps the longevity for people who really wanna get a copy in person

MusicBiz234
On 7/31/2020 at 2:08 PM, Bentley said:

Still not as big as Romance but congrats :giraffe:

sis....sometimes I cant tell if you're a camilla hater trying to get her scalped. 

FinleyGates

Truly amazing. Can’t believe people writing short novels trying to say the sales shouldn’t count :isudumblmao:

Rep2000
6 hours ago, TheArgonaut said:

Taylor success is kind of a paradox to OTHs

OT: Obliterate it queen!

Somehow it happens and somehow it doesn't make sense to them at the same time. Ugh, their poor minds :oh:.

Oof, they really get mad that Taylor completely outperforms their faves, don’t they? :dies:

robbyds

She simply  cannot lose. She and Adele are on a different lane. Nobody comes close. 

KeshaSwift
59 minutes ago, FinleyGates said:

Truly amazing. Can’t believe people writing short novels trying to say the sales shouldn’t count :isudumblmao:

:rip:.

-

OT: legend tingz only :clap3:

Robert

The way she always wins :jonny6:

Witch Privilege

Very impressive numbers for her. :clap3:

Roberto

This is truly impressive. Easily one of the biggest artist ever. :gaygacat4:

vuelve88

I keep on seeing people say that it would have reached 1 million if it had been released in stores, but I really think the surprise nature and exclusivity of it all is what drove sales and streams. If retail stores had it in the first week, it would have leaked at least 2 weeks early, ruining the surprise and media frenzy. 

She released it in the best way possible, especially considering that “Cardigan” is not her typical super pop lead single. 

Cute

:celestial4: im so proud of ha 

MissedTheTrain

I'm so proud, this is incredible and so well deserved :jonny: One of her absolute best works and I'm glad it is getting the success and recognition it deserves.

Jai

This album deserved. Its still so good, and I have so many favorites.

Yog

Wow. Congrats to Taylor :clap3:

Mikeymoonshine

It's amazing that this is  basically the same as what Lover did in the middle of a Covid lockdown for an album that's lead single came out on the same day. :jonny: