Cardigan (cabin version) #1 On iTunes

Fetish for MiMi

Looks like she really wants the #1 and she WILL get it :gaycat5:

I was hoping with this new era she would be mature and not care about charts and awards anymore...   that's not the case :katie:

Whew we love a strategist 

5u2w.gif

15 minutes ago, Stan.killah said:

I was hoping with this new era she would be mature and not care about charts and awards anymore...   that's not the case :katie:

an alternate version of her single topping iTunes means she's immature now? :deadbanana:

She is still young. She should try to maximize her career. At the end of the day, a #1 song is a #1 song. Radio wouldn't give her kind of music a chance anyway, so why not do it her own way?

So this is probably the pop radio edit

It would be nice if she just let the music do its thing, but also when you’re that close to scoring a #1, who wouldn’t do something like release a more stripped down version to give it that extra push? Scoring a 6th #1 would be a great achievement. Doesn’t make her “immature” or invalidate the quality and content of the music 

7 minutes ago, LCTV said:

So this is probably the pop radio edit

EW NO. This version sucks in comparison!

46 minutes ago, Prison said:

an alternate version of her single topping iTunes means she's immature now? :deadbanana:

For it to be released this soon makes her chart hungry for that #1, since it was predicted earlier this week that the single would debut at #2. Chart success shouldn't matter at this stage of her career sis...  she's done it all already :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, Stan.killah said:

luckily both of my faves are in the position where they are still considered awards contenders.

do people call meryl "immature" for caring about awards too?

43 minutes ago, Stan.killah said:

For it to be released this soon makes her chart hungry for that #1, since it was predicted earlier this week that the single would debut at #2. Chart success shouldn't matter at this stage of her career sis...  she's done it all already :gaycat5:

Then you shouldn’t consider any sort of veteran 10 yrs into their respective game to try anymore? The mental illness :rip:

1 hour ago, Stan.killah said:

How is trying to get a #1 immature? :doc:

At least she released a stripped version of the song and isn't cheating like some recent #1s we've had.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.