"thank u, next" remains the biggest weekly debut on Spotify

GuusLima

15 minutes ago, cityfolk said:

ari-1.jpeg

"Only 7 artists in history have more than one song that debuted at number one. Ariana Grande leads with four songs. Mariah Carey, Drake, and Justin Bieber have debuted with three songs, while Britney Spears, Travis Scott, and Lady Gaga have debuted with two songs."

"Ariana Grande is the record-holder among female artists, for the most songs charting in the top 40 simultaneously, with 11 on the February 23, 2019 chart." (Not sure if Taylor takes this next week?)

"Ariana Grande is the only artist to have the lead single from each of her first five albums debut in the Hot 100's top 10."

"Ariana Grande is the first artist whose first four number-one songs all debuted at the top spot.[21] She achieved this with the songs "Thank U, Next", "7 Rings", "Stuck With U", and "Rain On Me" on the charts dated November 17, 2018, February 2, 2019, May 23, 2020, and June 6, 2020 respectively."

7 rings: biggest streaming week on global Spotify EVER

Thank U Next: biggest streaming week for a female in the US EVER (MV release week)

Also:

Female with the 2nd most top 10 debuts behind Taylegend

Only female to have 3 simultaneous top 10's more than once

She also has a multitude of records in the UK that I won't bother copy and pasting (such as 7 rings bgigest female streaming week ever there!)

QHwjPwT.gif

OT: Go Arilegend! Glad she has this even if Taylor took day 1 with folklore, love the album!

OMG THANKS KING GONNA BOOKMARK THIS. ARIANA RUN POP YES SHE DOES! 

the power she has :clap3: 

28 minutes ago, cityfolk said:

ari-1.jpeg

"Only 7 artists in history have more than one song that debuted at number one. Ariana Grande leads with four songs. Mariah Carey, Drake, and Justin Bieber have debuted with three songs, while Britney Spears, Travis Scott, and Lady Gaga have debuted with two songs."

"Ariana Grande is the record-holder among female artists, for the most songs charting in the top 40 simultaneously, with 11 on the February 23, 2019 chart." (Not sure if Taylor takes this next week?)

"Ariana Grande is the only artist to have the lead single from each of her first five albums debut in the Hot 100's top 10."

"Ariana Grande is the first artist whose first four number-one songs all debuted at the top spot.[21] She achieved this with the songs "Thank U, Next", "7 Rings", "Stuck With U", and "Rain On Me" on the charts dated November 17, 2018, February 2, 2019, May 23, 2020, and June 6, 2020 respectively."

Thank U Next: biggest streaming week for a female in the US EVER (MV release week)

Also:

She also has a multitude of records in the UK that I won't bother copy and pasting (such as 7 rings bgigest female streaming week ever there!)

QHwjPwT.gif

OT: Go Arilegend! Glad she has this even if Taylor took day 1 with folklore, love the album!

and that’s how you clear a bitch

30 minutes ago, cityfolk said:

ari-1.jpeg

Also:

QHwjPwT.gif

Thank you for coming with the FACTS.

Young Ariana does indeed run pop!

Guess not all albums have the staying power and longevity that thank u, next did

QHwjPwT.gif

How many copies did it sell? 

Edited by alanmontes
Grammar

peterstyles13
1 hour ago, BtDecember said:

Taylor would never! because she sell tons of pure album sales

:celestial5:

OT: Congrats :clap3:

Edited by peterstyles13

21 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

please the Swifties in here :rip: THE most insecure stanbase me thinks

they really are :dies: they have no competition

I like both Ariana and Taylor, so what’s the point of comparing streaming numbers? Can’t we be happy that both of them are successful?

14 minutes ago, bookreader said:

I like both Ariana and Taylor, so what’s the point of comparing streaming numbers? Can’t we be happy that both of them are successful?

go through these two pages, everybody was congratulating ariana until like 10 swifties started talking about taylor and shading ariana. you could've @ them cause this thread is about ariana and of course we are gonna reply lol they should stay on topic and learn not to show their insecurity in ARIANA's thread 

5 minutes ago, ariananext said:

go through these two pages, everybody was congratulating ariana until like 10 swifties started talking about taylor and shading ariana. you could've @ them cause this thread is about ariana and of course we are gonna reply lol they should stay on topic and learn not to show their insecurity in ARIANA's thread 

I’m just making a general statement dude 

1 minute ago, bookreader said:

I’m just making a general statement dude 

not mentioning the people you're talking to pretty much means you're talking to the op which is completely fine :giraffe:

the girls RAN to fume :bibliahh:

OT: Ariana wins again !

QHwjPwT.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.