Cardigan predicted to debut at #1

fauxtography

I hope cardigan debuts #1 tho i hope that it will have longevity and will smash in radio

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcohen

• katyhudson

• Watson!

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, katyhudson said:

An Adele stan came for Taylor's quality:biblio: Look how tragic 25 is in terms of quality and I'm pretty sure she'll be the female Ed Sheeran in her next era:fan:

:deadbanana4:

33 minutes ago, mcohen said:

Neither did Taylor in 2015, when Adele last released. 

Dragging merch and selling physicals in 2020 is so odd. Read the room, it's the standard 

I do remember 1989 with the different polaroids in each album. Am I wrong? We have to give some extra credits to those who don't use these tricks (even if they are common). 

56 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Is it weird that I want The Last Great American Dynasty to be #10 almost as much as I want Cardigan to be #1 :jonny:

Imagine 4 top 10 debuts :jonny:

Well the last great american dynasty is in the top 5 on the album, so it deserves :jonny4:

8 minutes ago, Watson! said:

I do remember 1989 with the different polaroids in each album. Am I wrong? We have to give some extra credits to those who don't use these tricks (even if they are common). 

Then give credit where it's due to and congratulate Taylor for outselling everyone who does the same tricks too :cm:

Now stop being so pressed and go stream smile! 

10 minutes ago, Watson! said:

So what? :rip: 

If it was that easy, every label would do that

2 hours ago, naval23 said:

The fact that "ME!" had a huge promo strategy and peaked at #2 and "Cardigan" is going to go #1 unexpectedly with a surprise album release

When you do talentry :clap3:

Didn't Me! Debut with over 700 points though :rip:

I hope this comes true....the song deserves it. 

I hope so. 

One more #1 pop song this year.  :coffee2:

22 minutes ago, mcohen said:

Then give credit where it's due to and congratulate Taylor for outselling everyone who does the same tricks too :cm:

Now stop being so pressed and go stream smile! 

I have given credits and I have written my favourite singles as well. It seems you are the pressed and forgot what happened 6 years ago.

I hope so. Rockstar is good but I get bored of multi-week #1's after awhile, let more songs breathe lol

2 hours ago, DELE2125 said:

The fact that she’s struggling to surpass Rockstar on its 8th week at #1 :skull: Sad tha black excellence will be dethroned by... that.

You sound pressed and let me tell you something, "that" song is better than any other #1 this year. So please, take a seat. 

I assume listening to the ‘cabin in candlelight’ version counts, because whew :jonny2: 

I bought the single as well as the vinyl, and I’ve been replaying it on steaming :jonny5:

this totally obliterates the original btw :jonny4:

Its release also coincides with the album so it's not actually shocking. If it keeps a high position for a while that'll be surprising.

But its well deserved, her first lead I've enjoyed probably ever.

4 hours ago, Tistotal said:

mm right

40k seems kinda high for cardigan :dancehall:

I think the limit vinyls are not even sold out yet :dancehall:

She will sell 40k + more....cardigan (cabin in candlelight version)  is out now

5 hours ago, Timber said:

Why did ROM drop 15 spots to #29 all of a sudden? :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, Lights and Waves said:

How is it coming so easy to Taylor with a folk song, but RoM took a literal miracle and nontop streaming :deadbanana4:

Gaga being the first thing that came to your mind in a thread not about her :toofunny2:

Congrats to miss Swift on possibly debuting 3 songs in the top 5 :clap3:

4 hours ago, gobasba said:

DaBaby literally slapped a woman. Good luck defending that!

And Taylor vilified a black man and made fun of a robbed mother in one of her music videos. Also, some people from her fanbase are literally neo-nazis and they just attacked + sent death threats to a trans woman. Good luck defending that and being a part of that.

Rockstar is doing amazing after so many months :clap3:

4 hours ago, katyhudson said:

An Adele stan came for Taylor's quality:biblio: Look how tragic 25 is in terms of quality and I'm pretty sure she'll be the female Ed Sheeran in her next era:fan:

"25" won the three main categories at the Grammys: AOTY, SOTY, ROTY (feat that Taylor has yet to do after more than a decade of career and 8 releases). Not only it was awarded the biggest prizes but also was the fastest selling album of the decade. No tricks needed, all traditional sales with no inflation. But this thread is not about the 11xPlatinum smash album that contains a 10-weeks #1 (linger than any Taylor stay at #1), so stay on topic.

With the release of all those versions and multiple tactics, Taylor will have a one-week number one. Congrats!

Wow, 3 Top 5 debuts :jonny: 

12 minutes ago, DELE2125 said:

"25" won the three main categories at the Grammys: AOTY, SOTY, ROTY (feat that Taylor has yet to do after more than a decade of career and 8 releases). Not only it was awarded the biggest prizes but also was the fastest selling album of the decade. No tricks needed, all traditional sales with no inflation. But this thread is not about the 11xPlatinum smash album that contains a 10-weeks #1 (linger than any Taylor stay at #1), so stay on topic.

With the release of all those versions and multiple tactics, Taylor will have a one-week number one. Congrats!

No one cares about 25.

It's been 5 years, the market is very different and this is a Taylor thread :zzz:

Edited by mcohen

6 hours ago, Timber said:

Why did ROM drop 15 spots to #29 all of a sudden? :deadbanana2:

the reason is called Taylor Swift

cabin in candlelight version can give us PUSH right? :S
I hope so.
the last prediction count this or no?

3 hours ago, Godinos said:

cabin in candlelight version can give us PUSH right? :S
I hope so.
the last prediction count this or no?

the last prediction didn't count the new version of cardigan, but the vinyls and cds from her store.

with the new version (which is currently #1 on iTunes) I think the #1 is in the bag :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.