Folklore 500K SPS in the US already; 400K pure, 100K TEA/SEA

peterstyles13

peterstyles13

Taylor Swift’s new album Folklore has earned more than 500,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in its first three days of release, according to initial reports to Nielsen Music/MRC Data. The set was released with little advance notice on Friday, July 24.

Per those reports, Folklore has, in just its first three days, already surpassed the biggest week of 2020 for any album, captured earlier this month by the arrival of Juice WRLD’s Legends Never Die, which launched with 497,000 units in the week ending July 16. The last album to garner at least 500,000 units in a week was Swift’s previous LP, Lover, which bowed at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart dated Sept. 7, 2019, with 867,000 units earned in the week ending Aug. 29, 2019.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9425264/taylor-swift-folklore-half-million-units-first-three-days

wG4ATJ0.gif

Edited by peterstyles13

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nova_23

• peterstyles13

• Buffy

• mcohen

Top Posters In This Topic

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

So 700k+ is possible ahh :flame:

""Folklore has, in just its first three days, already surpassed the biggest week of 2020 for any album, captured earlier this month by the arrival of Juice WRLD’s Legends Never Die, which launched with 497,000 units in the week ending July 16. The last album to garner at least 500,000 units in a week was Swift’s previous LP, Lover, which bowed at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart dated Sept. 7, 2019, with 867,000 units earned in the week ending Aug. 29, 2019"

wG4ATJ0.gif

Edited by mcohen

I don't get it though, do they have her store sales? if not I-

weren't HDD's predictions for pure 450k+ for the week? :rip:

Edited by ALA

1 minute ago, One Rude Boy said:

SHE WON OMFG

D127-C2-E0-D39-D-4-ACA-BD03-82-AB2647461

I'M

Fixed

peterstyles13
1 minute ago, ALA said:

Her store probably reported the initial sales to Nielsen and that's how Billboard got the numbers

How did Lover do in its first 3 days?

SXNHSDIJCXIDOCHZEIEOCI  :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, ALA said:

weren't HDD's predictions for pure 450k+ for the week? :rip:

Yes :rip: But I don't think they had any access to her store sales and probably didnt realize just how much demand there was. Her store most likely reported the sales so far. I can't see her only adding another 50k for the other 4 days. She's doing 500k+ pure and most like 250k+ in streams. Will probably debut around 750-800k+ :deadbanana2:

peterstyles13

and it'll most likely be in SPS in a couple days only too

IUv3nsD.gif

She just CAN'T lose. Her power is unmatched 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.