Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

180,501 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

9bd306bd05e595e5d4ef460409b51a91.png

Witness is my most listened to album :weeps:

435 plays + 361 Deluxe plays + 168 pre-album Bon Appetit plays + 132 Swish Swish + 64 CTTR = 1160 plays :weeps:
A serve :weeps::weeps:

Not to mention I had the privilege to go on Witness: The Tour aka her vocal prime, ugh an era

FVrPSiU.gifFVrPSiU.gifFVrPSiU.gif

KGvB4xu.jpg

Y’all complaining she isn’t doing promo when she’s clearly busy finishing the album... just wait good **** will come :clap3:

Posted (edited)

She can't be that busy with the album if she's holding summer camps and getting her motorcycle license. She could've spent even a day doing promo for the song. 

the cookies cryptique post... the #13 playlist position... if all of these is for  nothing and there's no katy x taylor collab i'm going to f*cking scream

the good sisters are so good at trolling

4tBYgJh.gif

y'all still expecting 2013 promo tactics in 2019 I have to laugh what's not clicking

4tBYgJh.gif

also kp5 doesn't exist she's going to go the kim petras route and just drop a bunch of quick lil singles as she's already been doing since November 2018

Waving Through A Window

Cozy Little Christmas

Immortal Flame

Con Calma Remix

Never Really Over

another 2-3 singles before the year's over bookmark me

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

also kp5 doesn't exist she's going to go the kim petras route and just drop a bunch of quick lil singles as she's already been doing since November 2018

Waving Through A Window

Cozy Little Christmas

Immortal Flame

Con Calma Remix

Never Really Over

another 2-3 singles before the year's over bookmark me

she should go release kp5 with the chainsmokers last album rollout plan seriously if that can help the good sis get another hit 

her career is never really over

4tBYgJh.gif

Yeah, not expecting some promo pattern or some kind, this aint the early 10s, where everything is served with a date. 2010s Katy is so different to 2020s Katy. Katy got old. 

sad but true, it's good for her mental health anyways, that's all I want.

Can she just brave this? EUGH

Imagine Katy's falsettos, EUGH 

Image result for teenage dream cotton candy

LMAO at her new cover, still Braving Katy's ideas. :fonso:

10 hours ago, Grimstout said:

She can't be that busy with the album if she's holding summer camps and getting her motorcycle license. She could've spent even a day doing promo for the song. 

right? like its clear shes not working on anything she even admitted never really over was recorded during the witness tour :rip: she hasnt even started the new album yet

4tBYgJh.gif

1 hour ago, Samuel said:

right? like its clear shes not working on anything she even admitted never really over was recorded during the witness tour :rip: she hasnt even started the new album yet

4tBYgJh.gif

But the radio guys told us she has several news songs, and also that newspaper thing about the chilean guy

15 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

But the radio guys told us she has several news songs, and also that newspaper thing about the chilean guy

I think they said she has three songs total. I'm pretty sure that newspaper thing was fake news. She was in the studio with Max Martin so I'm guessing she's working on stuff now which at her pace, means the album should be ready by the end of 2020. 

Is NRO really just some version of Rise? 

4tBYgJh.gif

20 minutes ago, Grimstout said:

I think they said she has three songs total. I'm pretty sure that newspaper thing was fake news. She was in the studio with Max Martin so I'm guessing she's working on stuff now which at her pace, means the album should be ready by the end of 2020. 

But they had a picture together, was if photoshopped ? KP5 cancelled 

-

I can’t believe I’ve banned from SYG lmao :bibliahh:

i don't want max martin back

MVUKCRU.jpg

17 hours ago, OmegaRidley said:

Why is this era so boring 

she got tired of making a fool of herself at any given chance.

I'm quite enjoying it tbh. :heart2:

1 hour ago, heartbeats said:

i don't want max martin back

MVUKCRU.jpg

Honestly same. He's like 50 years old at this point. We need someone young and fresh. 

MVUKCRU.jpg

1 hour ago, Legendairy said:

Is NRO really just some version of Rise? 

4tBYgJh.gif

It was literally said a few days ago that the NRO was “not a one off situation” 

13 minutes ago, Grimstout said:

Honestly same. He's like 50 years old at this point. We need someone young and fresh. 

MVUKCRU.jpg

it's so creatively limiting for her she's like 10 years into her career in her 5th album (besides we all know she's past her commercial peak)

nro is a good start it's not a max and co production but still has traces of that classic katy trademark sound that people loved her for (i don't necessarily want another zedd production but just different producers) but who are we kidding we know she's still gonna work with max martin until she goes to retirement

uFFndge.gif

tea I don't need anymore Max Martin produced songs from her for the rest of her career

i know i was supportive of a taylor collab but after hearing her new song im glad that's never happening

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, heartbeats said:

i know i was supportive of a taylor collab but after hearing her new song im glad that's never happening

giphy.gif

literally :toofunny3: taylor's really in her witness era right now, imagine the bomb that katy and taylor would create together :deadbanana4: their collab is gonna sound like hey hey hey 2.0 for sure

ot : nro is a pop perfection 

ok now im glad we didn't get that Taylor collab

the bad lyrics, the dated production... we left that **** in 2017

giphy.gif

I cannot see the NRO vertical video on Spotify? Does someone else have this prob too?