July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

183,010 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Witnessuss said:

and ironically enough, Capitol molding Halsey as the Katy Perry of late 2010s to compete with Ariana Grande just like what Capitol and Interscope did with Katy and Gaga

Even more ironically, Halsey is switching like f from Katy to movie promo comeback, the other girl,... while Ariana stays loyal.

3 hours ago, heartbeats said:

We want cirkut

You sure about that? Cirkut work without Lukasz is terrible e.g. those two Ava Max songs

Klas Åhlund on the other hand produced his best songs without Lukasz or Martin’s help 

Carly released another pop perfection yet again :jonny5: someone kidnap her and Antonoff to be katy's songwriter and producer :jonny5:

Antonoff is one of the worst songwriters ever :ahh: 

he needs to stay away from the KP5 sessions

6 hours ago, WonkieEye said:

He also gave us Bon Appétit tho... and HHH and CTTR.  Max gives his best work to Katy, compared to that song and his work on reputation at least. 

this, his work on witness is great, 

i mean yeah the structures are boring and plain but they’re still bops + we can see katy’s influences, of what she wanted, which is very much to my taste :chick1:

Halsey putting on a long black wig... she's trying to steal us away, I just KNOW it.

365 is still getting 500k daily plays on Spotify :clap3:

16 minutes ago, PhoebeBuffay said:

365 is still getting 500k daily plays on Spotify :clap3:

It's still ahead of Con Calma Remix. :rip: Idk if that's good on 365's part or really, really bad on Con Calma's...

58 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Halsey putting on a long black wig... she's trying to steal us away, I just KNOW it.

Imagine having such low standards to even think about stanning halsey. 

Posted (edited)

I lowkey won't let you trash IMYS

Into me you seed
Into me you seed
You broke me wide open
Open my bvssy

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, Plague said:

I lowkey won't let you trash IMYS

Into me you seed
Into me you seed
You broke me wide open
Open my bvssy

giphy.gif

:rip:

IMYS isn’t necessarily bad, I just think it’s one of the ballads where she let emotion take over and expressed it that way instead of making it in a ‘musically’ way 

Jack Antonoff's production ain't it :toofunny3: He lowkey ruined Taylor's masterpiece too... Someone better lock him in the basement at Sarah's roaches house

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

It's still ahead of Con Calma Remix. :rip: Idk if that's good on 365's part or really, really bad on Con Calma's...

The original is still slaying though. And there is only one version of 365.

no one told me con calma remix is actually a bop...

Con Calma Remix does not have a music video. It's sad because the music could even happen. It would be an excellent strategy, if it had video clip, it will release it still today or Sunday, after the performance.

if she's gonna be dancing in the performance like the dancers her vocals are gonna be a hot mess :ahh: 

2 minutes ago, Auburn said:

if she's gonna be dancing in the performance like the dancers her vocals are gonna be a hot mess :ahh: 

she can't even do the chacha (ie: bon appetit live) :skull: what makes you think she can keep up with those dancers

i like the concept of the hair blowers so long wig confirmed for the performance 

9JmoPBG.jpg

are they filming the performance today?

4 minutes ago, Auburn said:

see the chair? she's sitting in it 

rAfaVIA.gif

halsey's new song is amazing

9JmoPBG.jpg

2 minutes ago, Thickorita said:

halsey's new song is amazing

9JmoPBG.jpg

it's the worst song i have ever heard but im not surprised you're jumping on the bandwagon like the rest of the gays in here

9JmoPBG.jpg

katy should work with bonnie mckee again

The song will get a boost because of the AI performance, but it don't see it smashing without a mv

I mean, why would any of them promote a quick little single like this. It's gotten more promo than 365 at this point..an official single

I also don't see why Daddy Yankee would come to America just to perform a ''random'' remix on American Idol 

Also, she tagged him in that one insta post with 2,6m likes, I wonder why? There must be a music video

Am I being delusional or too hopeful? Yes. but I can dream

5 minutes ago, heartbeats said:

it's the worst song i have ever heard but im not surprised you're jumping on the bandwagon like the rest of the gays in here

9JmoPBG.jpg

katy should work with bonnie mckee again

i listened to badlands on release day

9JmoPBG.jpg

So I think a great concept for this performance would be if she starts the performance with blonde hair and ends with beautiful long black hair :smitten: