Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

180,504 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, WitnessOblivia said:

I don't get it tho..why are they promoting CCR if there's another song coming?

Maybe they just want one of the two (or both :eli:) songs to stick

Anyway, new music! She is feeding us! She DOES care!

I doubt she would release the same day as Miley since she is her friends. Also Capitol wouldn't let that happen since Halsey is releasing May 17th.

I’d kill for Katy to replace Normani in dancing with a stranger or even release a song like that... quality. 

If something is really coming, she needs to start the buzz. It's only 15 days left

9 minutes ago, IgorF said:

If something is really coming, she needs to start the buzz. It's only 15 days left

I don't think she would release the same day as Miley. They are friends. Katy would take a lot of attention from Miley's song and Miley from Katy's. Also it is just not how friends act. 

Also Hasley is releasing 5.17. And Capitol is trying to make from her THAT girl while Katy in her flop era earned more money for Capitol than her. 

oh wow a summer era arrived

when she drops the album in August and buys herself the Vanguard award

D4JGqoV.gif

Cali Gurls dropped 9 years ago. :jonny: I can't believe it's been that long. I feel like a Grandpa. :weeps:

7 minutes ago, Sanctified said:

Cali Gurls dropped 9 years ago. :jonny: I can't believe it's been that long. I feel like a Grandpa. :weeps:

whew the song that made me stan! Still sound fresh and summery. I would like to know if she likes it now. 

I readed somewhere that she was high while writing Cali Gurls is that true? (well, it's Snoop Dogg after all, they probably smoked every time they met)

Katy needs to Brave this song

1 hour ago, Rodrighost said:

whew the song that made me stan! Still sound fresh and summery. I would like to know if she likes it now. 

I readed somewhere that she was high while writing Cali Gurls is that true? (well, it's Snoop Dogg after all, they probably smoked every time they met)

The lyric "I know a place (sing it!) where the grass is really greener" is literally about weed so I wouldn't be surprised. :rip:

a 10th #1 and the Vanguard award are the only two things my stan heart wants

is 2019 the year?

D4JGqoV.gif

Rumour has it there's a snippet of "Never Really Over" in this thread! Okay not really, but the receipts have been updated; check it out. :heart2:

11 hours ago, Recidive said:

why would she release a ballad rn?

it's a summer bop

CCR will be her summer bop

KP5 (AKA her Bedtime Stories) will have a #1 ballad just like Take a bow

:cm:

2 minutes ago, Plague said:

Just wait until they discover Witness (album)

they will love her even more since it's her best album :mandown:

1 hour ago, SeanET said:

they will love her even more since it's her best album :mandown:

Some Kats found in the hospitals with high degree of skin burn because of this BOILING TEA THAT IS SPILLED!

Katy liked this, is this a hint :mandown:

8 minutes ago, Mokichi said:

Katy liked this, is this a hint :mandown:

ÎÏοÏέλεÏμα εικÏÎ½Î±Ï Î³Î¹Î± i'm ready gif

Give us a 2019 version of California Gurls 

Slikovni rezultat za gretchen gif atrl

Why do some members find the title stupid/funny ? I really like it. :psyduck:

I think the comeback narrative would fit her and benefit Witness too. 

Most of the hate she got wasn't music related but by being a mess and trying to appeal to woke Twitter at the same time. 

Can we pay Capitol to edit the video with a CGI long black wig? It doesn't matter if she wears one or not. If they can make a dragon for GoT they can put a ****ing wig on her. 

After taking a look at Katy's YouTube and Spotify stats again today, and although it may not be my favourite song ever, Swish Swish honestly had the potential to turn the whole Witness era around if she served a fantastic visual (and obviously had long hair) with the music video. The audio and lyric videos both have upwards of 80M views each (compared to Bon Appétit's 20M), but more importantly, the like-to-dislike ratio is very good. Cut to the music video (which has a staggering 1.1M dislikes, the most of any Katy Perry video), the ratio is abysmal, with dislikes accounting for a whopping 20% of the total.

That said, it would be interesting to see Katy make another cameo-filled video, but this time with people who are, you know, actually relevant? She could pull so many famous people. Madonna, Céline Dion, Maluma, Miley, Halsey, Dua, Charlie Puth, probably even Ari. Not to mention all the B and C-listers that were swooning over her at the Met Gala.

The Swish Swish dance (the floss) is lowkey the biggest viral dance move since Gangham Style. 

She did that!

she needs to release a cute Carly Rae Jepson like bop , snatch that top 15 :-*

9 hours ago, Rodrighost said:

LE GEN DA RY