175,695 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Rodrighost said:

she hates us but at least she looks good and young

People are dragging her forehead size. She also messed up her 3 words while presenting by saying 5SOS's album Youngblood was released in 2008 and not 2018. :skull: She really is living in the past.

She looked so good tonight. Who gives af about iheartradio awards tho it’s not like her performing it would’ve sped the process up.... give her a break. I love that she doesn’t give af about award shows. Pretty sure she left the Grammys after her dolly tribute :clap3: savage  

:rip: at people expecting anything more than what she went to do.

Im just glad she wore that wig in the name of 'the MV look' and her makeup wasn't another manthony drag queen episode.

1 hour ago, Domination said:

For the longest time I thought Sarah Hudson was her sister. :rip: 

Thank God she isn't. Otherwise she'd be around 247 365.

Sarah is the cousin of Kate Hudson, and was high school besties with Kim K. So she's basically been a fame leech her entire life

Just now, Valentine said:

Thank God she isn't. Otherwise she'd be around 247 365.

Sarah is the cousin of Kate Hudson, and was high school besties with Kim K. So she's basically been a fame leech her entire life

I think she’s a pretty good songwriter tbh. Immortal Flame is gorgeous.

3 minutes ago, Domination said:

giphy.gif

ok.

tbh maybe Sarah snapped on Dance With The Devil and Dark Horse

Sarah’s not an awful songwriter she’s just annoying and too about the ‘spirit and souls natural manifestive powers’ 

2 hours ago, WonkieEye said:

She looked so good tonight. Who gives af about iheartradio awards tho it’s not like her performing it would’ve sped the process up.... give her a break. I love that she doesn’t give af about award shows. Pretty sure she left the Grammys after her dolly tribute :clap3: savage  

There must be something they’re getting out of it tho, because it clearly wasn’t promo. I expect amazing radio updates in the coming weeks.

23 minutes ago, Sanctified said:

There must be something they’re getting out of it tho, because it clearly wasn’t promo. I expect amazing radio updates in the coming weeks.

I’m sure it’s gonna help with radio. I expected it to climb regardless but this is even more confidence for me that this song is gonna become a hit. 

4 hours ago, WonkieEye said:

I’m sure it’s gonna help with radio. I expected it to climb regardless but this is even more confidence for me that this song is gonna become a hit. 

That was never in question

Pop radio #1 here we come

XOZlAUD.gif

365 re entering UK iTunes top 40. Ahhh?

Can't believe it's been almost 6 years since PRISM. I still remember listening to it in my iTunes Library and thinking, "Finally... new Katy Perry music. I've missed this feeling." I haven't had that exact feeling of bliss since (Witness was tainted by all the flopping).

I just want her back. :'(

1 hour ago, PhoebeBuffay said:

365 re entering UK iTunes top 40. Ahhh?

Maybe it's happening

XOZlAUD.gif

The problem is it's just not cool to like Katy Perry. Even if people hear 365 and like the song they won't support it because it'll look bad for them. The music is no longer the problem but her image and likeability is still at an all time low. She hasn't done anything major to win the public back and get the masses looking at her in a positive light. She's still seen as cringy, midlife crisis'd and most of that is due to the short hair even though she looks great with it now, the negative connotations still remain.

10 hours ago, Domination said:

Have you checked her solo stuff ? :rip: 

It’s even worse than Katy’s cliché’d lyrics 

365 music video has 1 million + likes and only 39k dislikes.. FINALLY some love

Idk if any of you guys noticed this..or maybe I'm going crazy lmao

But 365's total Spotify streams seem to decrease? Earlier today it had 35,4 million streams and now it has 35,3 million?

Now imagine Katy did this. EUGH

bb9454f1e42fc9e191bb65ae97c0b8a3.jpg

3 hours ago, Sanctified said:

The problem is it's just not cool to like Katy Perry. Even if people hear 365 and like the song they won't support it because it'll look bad for them. The music is no longer the problem but her image and likeability is still at an all time low. She hasn't done anything major to win the public back and get the masses looking at her in a positive light. She's still seen as cringy, midlife crisis'd and most of that is due to the short hair even though she looks great with it now, the negative connotations still remain.

Katy has never really been "cool" though. She always played off being fun and goofy way more than being cool.

I think that's part of the issue really, silliness and fun isn't really part of the pop landscape right now, especially for women. Everything is about being a bad bitch.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, skankle said:

Katy has never really been "cool" though. She always played off being fun and goofy way more than being cool.

I think that's part of the issue really, silliness and fun isn't really part of the pop landscape right now, especially for women. Everything is about being a bad bitch.

She was cool, cool doesn't have to be Riri levels of cool or brooding 24/7. She was the beautiful, sexy and bubbly kind of cool A La Marilyn Monroe type of cool, she has the boobs and body to back it up. This was the solely reason why she had the most male listeners on spotify 3 years ago. Men find that cool tbh. Her black hair gave her that edge as well. Riri and Katy were on the same coolness back then. It's just that Katy chose to sabotage all of that and look where we are now. 

ET and DH are Fratboi anthems tbh.

Image result for Katy Perry, Teenage Dream @ Wetten, das

the new girls just can't compete

She's doing an interview with an iheartradio DJ today too. The push feels a little late for 365, but I hope this works she can get back on radio's good side for the next one. 

Anything you’ve been dying to know about your girl?

Giiirrrrrrrl, you have no idea. 

I love Swish Swish's lyrics but its lyrics must've been something like Circle The Drain.

CTD is literally scalping :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Legendairy said:

Now imagine Katy did this. EUGH

bb9454f1e42fc9e191bb65ae97c0b8a3.jpg

The fact I thought that's her.I-

She'd kill it.