Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

168,307 posts in this topic

Witnessed ET

I just noticed her Spotify monthly listeners count is back to 17M. Tit betta hurry up!

Also, ET came on shuffle after so long and I am FLOORED by the BOOM BOOM POP *** popping production and Katheryn's edgy soaring vocals. She really was THAT bitch for fighting for its success huh?

gYdtYlW.gif

Rodrighost
10 hours ago, Samuel said:

im happy she might be making a dance album but gorl we want either trendy smash producers like jax jones calvin harris etc or glittery gay bops like confessions on a dance floor/fever style

not discount chainsmokers

ebLGAnm.gif

P R E A C H

sis

Reb'l Rêveur

This concept is a slay :clap3:Who is this @chainedperrys though? He make great edits.

Reinvention
On 1/21/2019 at 3:19 AM, Paula Abdul said:

z5ISq_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fid

Gold times. :'(

Omg the E.T. chart. Katy, Fergie, Rihanna, J-Lo, Adele, Gaga, Britney, Kesha and Katy - ugh the slayage!!!!!! (#8 though... :sick:)

Tori Kelly

Is the new song with a video around the eclipse as a theme??? Here for Katy channeling the cosmos for the next era, perhaps a track for each star sign?

SeanET
10 hours ago, PrismaticFluff said:

if she's making house music i want it to be like DEJA VU and WOA house with sexy vocals, the type of house that you hear in HEAVEN

7 hours ago, PrismaticFluff said:

bigger than me is such a beautiful song, mature lyrics with layers, an atmospheric production that never gets tired, a hint of eastern europe omg

ÎÏοÏέλεÏμα εικÏÎ½Î±Ï Î³Î¹Î± get some taste gif

Legendairy

Im mean Witness has a semi cosmos theme, apart from the main eyeball imagery. The tour has 3 sections with that visual. Manifesto section, the rose section, and ofc the acoustic section. The planet visual is so underrated. Her eye tattoo is a fusion of the main eye imagery and the cosmos visual. perfection The cosmos visual is just not that rampant.

Witness is not bad bar the horrible PR and her  ****ty soccer mom image. I just can’t let that album go with songs like Witness, Chained, TsuTsu, Russianlette, AMA and Dance Devils. Every production is intricate and has this tiny details (restaurant chatter for BA, seagulls and shore waves for Tsunami, typewriter clicks on SAD, the ****ing choir on Pendulum), Previous albums do not have that extraness. Also Katy can make a good pop song without Lukaz. ACT MY AGE is hard evidence. 

KP5 will be a dance album with gospel influences. Now that is a concept. I know Katy has urban cred but it’s tarnished now, she can go back to be an Honorary BET after KP5. She could really do without it. 

KP5 concept 

dance + vaporwave synths + gospel