Female Acts With Most Weeks Top 10 in UK (Singles)

dangerousbutera

Update: Ariana Grande earns her 96th week (positions at #4), Mariah Carey breaks her tie with Beyonce for #6 (All I Want For Christmas Is You at #1; 94th week top 10), Little Mix earns its 81st week (Sweet Melody at #8), Jess Glynne breaks her tie with Shirley Bassey for #13 (This Christmas at #9) and Taylor Swift breaks her tie with Cher for #17 (willow debuts at #3; 74th week top 10).

Edited by dangerousbutera

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dangerousbutera

• gotportugal

• stevyy

• Lovett

Update: Mariah Carey finishes the Christmas season with 96 weeks, placing her in sixth. 34+35 returns to the top 10 at a new peak of #8, earning Ariana Grande her 97th week. Dua Lipa brings her total to 84 weeks with Levitating re-peaking at #5. Little Mix surpasses Diana Ross as Sweet Melody (#1 this week) brings them to 83 total weeks. Jess Glynne ties Ross with 82 weeks following This Christmas' three week run in the top 10.

Update: Dua Lipa and Little Mix add their 85th and 84th weeks with Levitating (#9) and Sweet Melody (#2) this week. Olivia Rodrigo earns her first ever week in the top 10 as drivers license debuts at #1.

On 7/25/2020 at 3:11 PM, MingYouToo said:

The top 10 being non UK acts whew :jonny6:

Both Dua and LM coming to change that :deadbanana2:

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Ariana Grande earns her 98th week in the Top 10, with 34+35 reaching a new peak of #3 this week. Little Mix ties Dua Lipa at #11 with 85 weeks (Sweet Melody at #4).

Update: Little Mix break their tie with Dua Lipa for #11 with 86 weeks (Sweet Melody at #6 this week). Ariana Grande adds her 99th week in the top 10 with 34+35 at #9.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Little Mix is now one week away from the top 10 - Sweet Melody earned them their 87th week in the top 10 last week, when it placed at #7. It hit ACR this week, however, and fell to #30.

• 3 months later...

Update: Little Mix jumps to #8 with 92 week total weeks in the top 10, following Heartbreak Anthem and Confetti's ongoing runs in the top 10.

• 1 month later...

Update: Little Mix surpasses Ariana Grande and enters the top 5, now with 101 total weeks in the top 10.

• 1 month later...

Update:

• Little Mix's total now stands at 103 weeks in the top 10, following another week for Heartbreak Anthem and Kiss My (Uh-Oh) hitting #10 for a week.
  • Dua Lipa is one week from tying Britney Spears and Whitney Houston for the tenth most weeks ever (88, she has 87) following Cold Heart's first two weeks in the top 10.

• 1 month later...

Update:

• Dua Lipa enters the top 10 at No. 8 (tied with Beyoncé) with 93 weeks in the top 10. Britney Spears and Whitney Houston depart the top 10 (tied for No. 11).

• 1 month later...

Update:

• Mariah Carey becomes the sixth female act to score 100 total weeks in the top 10.
  • Dua Lipa moves up to 95 weeks in the top 10.
  • Taylor Swift moves up to 78 weeks.

Dua already there with all the icons with 2 eras, whew she's gonna end up so high

• 8 months later...

Update: Beyoncé jumps to #6 with 102 weeks. BREAK MY SOUL is still in the top 10, at #4 this week.

Britney adds another week, bringing her total to 89 weeks!

On 9/3/2022 at 1:30 AM, mystery said:

Britney adds another week, bringing her total to 89 weeks!

She’s #5 in the midweeks, so she’s coming for 90 weeks with that next update :duca: 

11 minutes ago, dopamina said:

expressive numbers for dua lipa with only 6 years of career and 2 albuns :clap3:

Well considering she re-released both of those albums + kept adding songs even after the re-release, it's really not that impressive. Feels more like she already released 4 albums with the amount of singles :toofunny3:

• 1 year later...

Update: 

• Rihanna increases her lead by 2 weeks with Lift Me Up. Her total now stands at 267 weeks from 31 top 10 hits.
  • Taylor Swift catapults from #16 to #3 with 132 weeks following the chart runs of Anti-Hero (15 weeks), Lavender Haze (2), Snow on the Beach (2), I Can See You (1), Now That We Don’t Talk (2), Is It Over Now (5), ****! (1) and Cruel Summer (26). She’s up 54 weeks and 8 top 10 hits since the last update.
  • Mariah Carey moves up to #5, adding another 10 weeks in the region with All I Want For Christmas Is You.
  • Dua Lipa moves up to #6 with 108 total weeks, following the runs of Dance The Night (5), Houdini (7) and Training Season (1) which debuts at #4 this week.
  • Beyoncé moves to #6 with 108 total weeks, following CUFF IT and TEXAS HOLD ‘EM reaching the top 10.
  • Ariana Grande adds 7 weeks in the top 10, bringing her total to 108 weeks across 21 top 10 hits following Santa Tell Me reaching #8 and yes, and? spending its first six weeks in the region.
  • Britney Spears moves past Lady Gaga to #11 after Hold Me Closer spent 3 weeks in the top 10.
  • Nicki Minaj enters the top with 72 weeks in the top 10 across 15 top 10 hits. Super Freaky Girl (8) and Barbie World (5) both lift her total.
  • RAYE brings her total to 61 weeks from 5 top 10s with Escapism. (12) and Prada (22) having runs in the region.
  • Billie Eilish’s total now stands at 55 weeks in the top 10; What Was I Made For? spent 8 weeks there.
  • Miley Cyrus brings her total to 52 weeks following the 15-week residency of Flowers in the top 10.
  • Olivia Rodrigo has now logged 48 weeks in the top 10 across 7 top 10 hits. GUTS singles added 20 to her total, with vampire (14), bad idea right? (4) and get him back! (2).
  • Becky Hill adds 10 weeks to her total with Disconnect. She has now spent 37 weeks in the top 10.
  • Doja Cat is up to 34 weeks in the top 10, following 8 weeks there for Paint The Town Red.
  • SZA increases to 28 weeks in the top 10 following the runs of Kill Bill (10), Slime You Out (10) and Rich Baby Daddy (1).
  • Tate McRae adds 23 weeks to her total, with 10:35 (3) and greedy (20). She has now spent 35 weeks in the top 10.
  • Sophie Ellis-Bextor has now spent 21 weeks in the top 10 after Murder on the Dancefloor rebounded there for 7 additional weeks.
  • Tyla’s first top 10 hit Water spent 12 weeks in the region.
  • Kim Petras snagged 9 weeks in the top 10 with her first top 10 hit Unholy.
  • PinkPantheress earned her first top 10 hit with Boy’s a liar and spent 9 weeks in the chart’s penthouse.
  • Kenya Grace earned 7 weeks in the top 10 with her first top 10 hit Strangers.
  • Ice Spice spent her first 5 credited weeks in the top 10 with Barbie World.
  • Sexyy Red earned her first top 10 hit with Rich Baby Daddy (1 week).

Spoiler

Edited by dangerousbutera
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, dangerousbutera said:

Update: 

• Rihanna increases her lead by 2 weeks with Lift Me Up. Her total now stands at 267 weeks from 31 top 10 hits.
  • Taylor Swift catapults from #16 to #3 with 132 weeks following the chart runs of Anti-Hero (15 weeks), Lavender Haze (2), Snow on the Beach (2), I Can See You (1), Now That We Don’t Talk (2), Is It Over Now (5), ****! (1) and Cruel Summer (26). She’s up 54 weeks and 8 top 10 hits since the last update.
  • Mariah Carey moves up to #5, adding another 10 weeks in the region with All I Want For Christmas Is You.
  • Dua Lipa moves up to #6 with 108 total weeks, following the runs of Dance The Night (5), Houdini (7) and Training Season (1) which debuts at #4 this week.
  • Beyoncé moves to #6 with 108 total weeks, following CUFF IT and TEXAS HOLD ‘EM reaching the top 10.
  • Ariana Grande adds 7 weeks in the top 10, bringing her total to 108 weeks across 21 top 10 hits following Santa Tell Me reaching #8 and yes, and? spending its first six weeks in the region.
  • Britney Spears moves past Lady Gaga to #11 after Hold Me Closer spent 3 weeks in the top 10.
  • Nicki Minaj enters the top with 72 weeks in the top 10 across 15 top 10 hits. Super Freaky Girl (8) and Barbie World (5) both lift her total.
  • RAYE brings her total to 61 weeks from 5 top 10s with Escapism. (12) and Prada (22) having runs in the region.
  • Billie Eilish’s total now stands at 55 weeks in the top 10; What Was I Made For? spent 8 weeks there.
  • Miley Cyrus brings her total to 52 weeks following the 15-week residency of Flowers in the top 10.
  • Olivia Rodrigo has now logged 48 weeks in the top 10 across 7 top 10 hits. GUTS singles added 20 to her total, with vampire (14), bad idea right? (4) and get him back! (2).
  • Becky Hill adds 10 weeks to her total with Disconnect. She has now spent 37 weeks in the top 10.
  • Doja Cat is up to 34 weeks in the top 10, following 8 weeks there for Paint The Town Red.
  • SZA increases to 28 weeks in the top 10 following the runs of Kill Bill (10), Slime You Out (10) and Rich Baby Daddy (1).
  • Tate McRae adds 23 weeks to her total, with 10:35 (3) and greedy (20). She has now spent 35 weeks in the top 10.
  • Sophie Ellis-Bextor has now spent 21 weeks in the top 10 after Murder on the Dancefloor rebounded there for 7 additional weeks.
  • Tyla’s first top 10 hit Water spent 12 weeks in the region.
  • Kim Petras snagged 9 weeks in the top 10 with her first top 10 hit Unholy.
  • PinkPantheress earned her first top 10 hit with Boy’s a liar and spent 9 weeks in the chart’s penthouse.
  • Kenya Grace earned 7 weeks in the top 10 with her first top 10 hit Strangers.
  • Ice Spice spent her first 5 credited weeks in the top 10 with Barbie World.
  • Sexyy Red earned her first top 10 hit with Rich Baby Daddy (1 week).

Reveal hidden contents

You're the best. Thanks, sis! :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.