Female Acts With Most Weeks Top 10 in UK (Singles)

dangerousbutera

Update: Ariana moves up to #8 (tied with Whitney Houston and Britney Spears) with 88 weeks, following positions two weeks at #1 so far and 34+35 debuting at #9. Little Mix earns 75th week and 16th top 10 with Sweet Melody.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dangerousbutera

• gotportugal

• stevyy

• Lovett

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Ariana Grande moves up to #7 (tied with Lady Gaga) as positions takes her to 90 total weeks. Dua Lipa moves up to #12 as Levitating earns her 80th week in the top 10, and Little Mix moves up to #15 as Sweet Melody brings their total to 77 weeks.

I'm really impressed by Katy :clap3: 

The way if Dua continues to release she could easily snatch top 5 within the next year or two. :jonny5:

Do you include Shallow in Gaga's stats or you are an OGH and your thread is completely irrelevant?

I wonder how the male list looks like. I'm specifically curious about Ed.

1 hour ago, little legend said:

Do you include Shallow in Gaga's stats or you are an OGH and your thread is completely irrelevant?

why wouldn't I include Shallow? it's Gaga's song lol. even in my threads about album stats I included ASIB despite it not being officially credited on Gaga's OCC page

17 minutes ago, Timber said:

I wonder how the male list looks like. I'm specifically curious about Ed.

I think I'll try make it tomorrow. Ed has 200 weeks in the top 10

1 minute ago, dangerousbutera said:

why wouldn't I include Shallow? it's Gaga's song lol. even in my threads about album stats I included ASIB despite it not being officially credited on Gaga's OCC page

Wow, thank you!!!

2 hours ago, dangerousbutera said:

Ok thank you then. There is a certain user(OGH) that doesnt include anything from ASIB on Gaga's stats that why i asked

On 11/21/2020 at 5:05 PM, gotportugal said:

Dua already clearing miss Glynne :clap3:

Tbh, I think she can go top 5 after Levitating does its thing. She's getting 2 weeks this week because of Prisoner and Levitating.

10 hours ago, Timber said:

Tbh, I think she can go top 5 after Levitating does its thing. She's getting 2 weeks this week because of Prisoner and Levitating.

:jonny5::jonny5:

I didnt think Whitney had all them weeks! 88 is pretty good for her moderate chart success there

Update: Ariana Grande ties Mariah Carey at #6 with 91 weeks, with positions spending its fifth week at #1. Dua Lipa ties Diana Ross at #11 with 82 weeks, with Levitating going top 5 and Prisoner debuting at #8. Little Mix add another week to their total with Sweet Melody (78 total weeks)

Edited by dangerousbutera

On 11/21/2020 at 11:59 PM, little legend said:

Ok thank you then. There is a certain user(OGH) that doesnt include anything from ASIB on Gaga's stats that why i asked

The way you're referring to the certification thread which isn't true. :skull: It's also been explained multiple times to you why that's the case. "Shallow" is included as it's credited to Lady Gaga, but the album is not. Not everything is a conspiracy. :toofunny3:

4 hours ago, dangerousbutera said:

Update: Ariana Grande ties Mariah Carey at #6 with 91 weeks, with positions spending its fifth week at #1. Dua Lipa ties Diana Ross at #11 with 82 weeks, with Levitating going top 5 and Prisoner debuting at #8. Little Mix add another week to their total with Sweet Melody (78 total weeks)

:clap3:

Update: Ariana Grande moves up to #5 (tied with Beyonce) with 93 weeks as 34+35 returns to the top 10 (at #10) and positions spends a sixth week at #1. Mariah Carey's total now stands at 92 weeks as All I Want For Christmas Is You returns to the top 10 at #2. Dua Lipa breaks her tie with Diana Ross at #11 as she adds her 83rd week with Levitating at #7 this week. Little Mix moves up to #19 (tied with Jess Glynne and Shirely Bassey) as Sweet Melody lands at #4.

Oop, that means Dua is officially #10. Coming for Britney and Whitney next.

4 minutes ago, Timber said:

Oop, that means Dua is officially #10. Coming for Britney and Whitney next.

omg I didn't even notice she surpassed Diana. I hope Levitating can hold on for a few weeks over Christmas or climb back in January.

Update: Ariana Grande breaks her tie with Beyonce for #5 - she has now spent 95 total weeks in the top 10 with positions at #3 and 34+35 at #9 this week. Mariah Carey ties Beyonce for #6 as she earns her 93rd week with All I Want For Christmas Is You hitting #1. Little Mix becomes the 13th female act to spend 80 total weeks in the top 10.

10 hours ago, dangerousbutera said:

Update: Ariana Grande breaks her tie with Beyonce for #5 - she has now spent 95 total weeks in the top 10 with positions at #3 and 34+35 at #9 this week. Mariah Carey ties Beyonce for #6 as she earns her 93rd week with All I Want For Christmas Is You hitting #1. Little Mix becomes the 13th female act to spend 80 total weeks in the top 10.

PERIOD. Can't wait for her to reach 110 weeks!

Ariana already #4 in just 7 years. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.