Yes she is an album seller.

57 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

Kanye might block her

Not a chance in hell. :lmao:

I hope so. Sales will be down a LOT though since there’s no physical in stores

Yes. 

2 hours ago, B-Luke said:

Kanye might block her

that would mean Kanye is massively overperforming considering his last release or a massive underperformance for Taylor. And there's no way any of those things are happening.

Edited by thatsmydemi

she would debut at 1 even if she would just release it at spotify and that's it.

Only person that can block her in this day and age is adele

She’s got the #1 on lock, but we can’t be too comfortable predicting the numbers. Remember to buy and stream! :clap3:

do all those editions count as separate sales if you purchase them all in one transaction though?

either way she is going #1. It's Cardigan that should be in doubt because Rockstar is still too huge. I think it will debut like at #3 or something

#1 is a given. There’s no way anyone else (sans adele) will top her sales in a single week. We don’t have to even worry about any possibility of Kanye posing as a threat. 

Its more about whether she cracks 500k, 750k or 1 million. I’m hoping with the surprise element, and the lack of music releases with many craving music from big acts, that this sells wonderfully. 

Is this really a legit question? Adele is not releasing, so it's already a 99.99999999999999999% given. I'm leaving that very small percentage for Adele having a surprise release because you know, anything could happen. :-*

I would argue that her lead Cardigan may not debut at #1, although it is still really early to gauge. Once first day figures come out we'll have a grasp on how it's going to do. Hope it debuts at #1 to avenge both Me and Calm Down.

• 2 months later...
On 7/23/2020 at 6:51 PM, Mercurio said:

She’s doing 350k pure / 550k SPS bookmark me. 

This aged like milk.

2 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

This aged like milk.

I’m glad she’s exceeded my prediction. She deserves it! I honestly expected less because of sales declining

1 hour ago, Mercurio said:

I’m glad she’s exceeded my prediction. She deserves it! I honestly expected less because of sales declining

You were pretty close on streams though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.