Webkinz Reality TV Show Season 2 || well, it's over ?

ATRL Username

5 minutes ago, EriKills said:

@Gay Rat Divorce this is the link I sent you: 

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1WZoWQ1sW6YnaCPAd5FRJCVBYTjppAfXG9WXxcZbDxD4/edit?usp=sharing

The link you posted makes it not start at the beginning, can you please fix!

The constant sabotage 

cDgGUow.gif

DQ her for bad entry!!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Overprotected

• ATRL Username

• PinkBox

aw

Bongwater deliberates you

@EriKills
I was ROLLING we...your best work to date luv. We also stan a queen with multiple degrees. yup yup yup! I love a happy ending where I don't actually need to decide if someone is innocent or guilty because they're DEAD.

@Overprotected
Not the throwback to the farting entry dflkjdfs we. The way she was too fucked up to rig herself to stay in the game we HAVE to laugh. Lock that bitch up PERIOD.

@PinkBox
The way Angel was JUST put away for her other crime. This is a career criminal we are dealing with. Absolutely absurd. You really exposed though, miss shart is an innocent legend.

@Rence
dflsjkhdfs omg the way this round was like...meant for you! The way you captured minho's essence perfectly as well. minho really would give someone food poisoning and pin it on someone else because he has an image as a great chef to keep up! We're locking minho UP.

@thecptz
You really can't argue with FACTS now can you. That report card was very impressive! Obviously an innocent legend.

OH WOW OH WOW!!!

6Ltcjwn.png

Overall: I was super impressed this round, you guys all obviously deserve to be semifinalists. It was hard to rank tbh, I even liked my last place a lot so :/

@EriKills

There are so many details here I LOVE, like the multiple advanced degrees, "I was meditating," the immediate admission of burning the evidence, putting the attorney in the judge's seat,  labelling PinkBoxx's seat as "Criminal," even "Girl ur too funny" made me laugh. The level of detail is just SO detailed. You got stuck with this prompt that I thought was very hard because of PinkBox's sabotage but you made it work and that gives me a storyline boner!

@Overprotected

I thought the addition of this blue hippo character was really genius. While that farting entry is still a little triggering to me, using it as the evidence and building the entry around that was clever, you worked with our shared awful experience listening to that entry. If I had to criticize something the ending was kind of underwhelming to me, we asked you to show he was innocent fjdlksakf and also the bald joke was a weaker one to end on 

@PinkBox

l;dsak;adsf the image of Angel falling from the swing made me SCREAM!!! I don't think this was THE standout of the round but it had a lot of strong moments, love the tartan pawprint aslkfdk and Proof 4... mind of a mastermind, you should be a real lawyer! You also had one of the funnier prompts so it was definitely an easier starting off point

@Rence

I love the whole Ace Attorney idea even though I've never played this game. Tbh I love how you never go for raunchy sex/bathroom jokes, it's all PG but still so funny. The intro images of the Webkinz heads on the bodies one by one were great, and my highlight was the picture of the tiny Pecky in the kitchen. Great work!!

@thecptz

This was good! I especially loved the report card details aklsdjfkl and any time a Webkinz is edited into a human picture I laugh TBQFH. The mugshot is also a mess lmao. If I had to critique this I would say it's a bit expected? You kind of took this in the exact direction I would see it going based on the prompt and didn't add much of your own spin.

91fhQiS.png

erikills - everything about this was so funny, this is literally the most Webkinz entry this entire season has seen.  It's perfectly funny, interesting, and has tons of personality.  one of my favourite entries ever submitted

op - this was a light, funny entry

pinkbox - pleaseeeee this was really good

rence - ace attorney legend, loved this entry, your best in the entire game

thecptz - cute, nice entry

can you make the finale with 5 person pls? like i'm going to be eliminated for sure but i'm having fun rn and don't wanna be eliminated yet :((

2 hours ago, thecptz said:

can you make the finale with 5 person pls? like i'm going to be eliminated for sure but i'm having fun rn and don't wanna be eliminated yet :((

The last place rankings are close so there’s no landslide euthanization. I really like everyone left but I feel like having a five person finale will make it really hard to win since you would have to try to outdo four other people. It kind of makes it unfair to the finalists because it’s just so difficult. Four I already really hard imo.

At the same time this whole game is a joke and I feel like it wouldn’t be weird to keep everyone just to be nice :/

well

omg tysm judges :jonny: (but I’m still not releasing y’all from the MLM membership sorree!)

7 minutes ago, EriKills said:

omg tysm judges :jonny: (but I’m still not releasing y’all from the MLM membership sorree!)

shout out to skinny legend in ur finale entry

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ ROUND 11DEFEND A CLIENT IN COURT iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

RESULTS PT. 1

Welcome back 'Kinz. This round, you all took us to court and showed all your evidence. Two of you presented especially good cases...

Spoiler

EriKills and Rence! One of you is the Star Webkinz this round.

EriKills. Your vaccine pyramid scheme was the entry of our dreams.

Rence. Your *Ace* Attorney entry was *suit*ed for our *hearts*.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

EriKills, congratulations you are the Star Webkinz of this round.

1. @EriKills with an average of 1

Rence, you are safe.

2. @Rence with an average of 2

Congratulations to both of you for making it to the WRTVS2 finale!!!!

Bottom 3 up next

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ ROUND 11DEFEND A CLIENT IN COURT iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

RESULTS PT. 2

Only two spots are left in the WRTVS2 finale.

Overprotected. You showed us Angel the Mud Hippo hacked into our databse, but did he rig in your favor?

Spoiler

I'm sorry my dear, but you are in the bottom 2 this round.

PinkBox. You exposed the rules and regulations of Sharthatcream's swing. But did you do enough to swing our rankings to your ruling?

Spoiler

You are safe. Welcome to the WRTVS2 finale!!!

3. @PinkBox with an average of 3

thecptz. You let us peek into Lil Otter Pup's rowing career. But did you paddle your way to safety?

Spoiler

I'm sorry my dear, but you are in the bottom 2 this round.

My bottom 2 Webkinz. Prior to tonight, you were asked to prepare a lipsync to Mariah Carey VOCAL FAIL of All I Want For Christmas Is You' Live Performance by Mariah Carey. This is your last chance to impress me and save yourself from euthanization. Good luck, and don't fudge it up.

Spoiler

Overprotected immediately starts voguing with the first line.

Spoiler

thecptz does a jump-split when Mariah Carey sings "I'm just gonna keep ON waiting"

Spoiler

Suddenly, Overprotected stops lipsyncing and starts actually singing over Mariah Carey, doing a better job than her and winning the showdown.

4. @Overprotected with an average of 4.33

That means thecptz is our euthanization :'(

5. @thecptz with an average of 4.67

baby Z :weeps: it was SUCH a pleasure having you in the game, from the jump I knew you would make it far and you have left with two wins and an incredibly strong selection of entries under your belt. Hold your head up high, and I hope you enjoyed your time here in Webkinzland but I must euthanize you now </3

Congratulations to our four finalists!!!! Remember, if you can't love yourself, how the hell are you going to love some-paw-dy else? Can I get a Kinz-men? Now, let the music play!

Me WINNING

PinkBox LOSING

things going the right way we CAN stand it!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=10439330 

sad to see skinny legend go tho :weeps:  @thecptz :'(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.