Webkinz Reality TV Show Season 2 || well, it's over ?

ATRL Username

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Overprotected

• ATRL Username

• PinkBox

Minho: Why did you hate my SOTS1 songs? :/ jk You were such a great judge in this game as well :clap3: You really earned your win!!

Me: omg I'm so sorry for eliminating you finalists, I think you're all amazing! Great work!!!

The other finalists: I'm glad you're euthanized, rot in hell c*nt

Hug: I disagree with everything you said. I'm just not pretentious. I am authentically funny in my style. It seems this competition doesn't appreciate real humor. Next time, I'll just use nonsensical drawings and semen recipes. It seems that's what you like. Thanks for your time.

You don't know ** about humor. I'm not going to suck up to the contestants like everyone else. I could host the Razzies and all you'd say is how 'confusing' it sounds. Do better

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ FINALEBURY A FRIEND iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

RESULTS PT. 3

@EriKills @Overprotected @PinkBox @Rence @Hug @minho

Snu Snu. Saharah. You are the top 2 Webkinz of the whole season!!!! Holy ****!!! However, only one of you can be the Last Webkinz Not Euthanized. The winner of Webkinz Reality TV Show Season 2, who will be receiving one month of Discord Nitro or $5 in their Venmo, along with their name in the Hall of Fame (i.e. List of Finished Tournament Winners or w/e), is............

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

@EriKills !!!! CONGRATS BABE!!!!! YOU ARE OUR WINNER!!!! AMAZING WORK SWEATY!!!!

That means @Rence, I'm sorry my dear but this is not your time, I must euthanize you now :weeps: 

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ GOODBYE iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

And with that the game is over. I'd like to thank everyone who played for making this game the experience it was! I was gooped and gagged at the number of great entries, there truly were only a few duds the whole game. I'd also like to give a special shoutout to minho and Hug (I won't @ you again lol), the amazing judging panel who always had their rankings in super promptly and fielded all my questions about potential round ideas. And again, congrats Saharah Dessert on winning the season!!! 

I hope I see you all around Games <3 goodbye for now

OMG 

cDgGUow.gif 

EEQPP3T.png

When my fellow contestants keep calling me a C*UNT I just KNEW it was charisma uniqueness nerve and talent they were referring to. So thank you to the fellow contestants for the encouragement!!!!!

the fellow judges for AMAZING taste, but seriously. You all were amazing!!!!!

I couldn't have done it without my bb PinkBox, no not that PinkBox, Pinkbox the WHALE, no not that one the WEBKINZ whale for helping me to defeat the evil.  

IVjq91NMAB0kX9yk3L9ZCBWCrdeFNc9YqFFLmh7qRV9hMVzEv_Vvm2OLFimj33owDkAGYXHkg_Qr4_Df67YLTUtQnZvRf3nikR91ce3_yymIOGO6CNwP2TBtZ1VyKSPwZ5EfukvHUyk

a hero!!!

aHg8ir1iDXbSgCYzVkApZ8H4rN27JclamPHV300u63xy_6ObasVdulys4J9J8ZtsyeM6rK5HHkCwFpR2IXxb6GW-MiLl049i9jl7FhcbasbnlkZ9W5mqZSh4Pj8Nt2CKUh0kx2_5sy0   ------ >   LOSERS!!!

the Queen.....QUEEN SAHARAH!!!!!

cactuscat_v240.gif

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

OMG 

cDgGUow.gif 

EEQPP3T.png

When my fellow contestants keep calling me a C*UNT I just KNEW it was charisma uniqueness nerve and talent they were referring to. So thank you to the fellow contestants for the encouragement!!!!!

the fellow judges for AMAZING taste, but seriously. You all were amazing!!!!!

I couldn't have done it without my bb PinkBox, no not that PinkBox, Pinkbox the WHALE, no not that one the WEBKINZ whale for helping me to defeat the evil.  

IVjq91NMAB0kX9yk3L9ZCBWCrdeFNc9YqFFLmh7qRV9hMVzEv_Vvm2OLFimj33owDkAGYXHkg_Qr4_Df67YLTUtQnZvRf3nikR91ce3_yymIOGO6CNwP2TBtZ1VyKSPwZ5EfukvHUyk

a hero!!!

aHg8ir1iDXbSgCYzVkApZ8H4rN27JclamPHV300u63xy_6ObasVdulys4J9J8ZtsyeM6rK5HHkCwFpR2IXxb6GW-MiLl049i9jl7FhcbasbnlkZ9W5mqZSh4Pj8Nt2CKUh0kx2_5sy0   ------ >   LOSERS!!!

the Queen.....QUEEN SAHARAH!!!!!

cactuscat_v240.gif

Mayhem Miller - Queen of the Party Desert

Also tysm for hosting @Gay Rat Divorce , Im usually NOT a writings game kinda person fffff so it was great to get to be creative in one of atrl games like these, I had so much  fun coming up with entries (even if they were always last minute hehe). You were an amazing host, and not a round I didn't like (well except for the ones I didn't win!!!!!). Gonna miss cackling at all the f*cked up entries smh!!!!!!! 

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

Also tysm for hosting @Gay Rat Divorce , Im usually NOT a writings game kinda person fffff so it was great to get to be creative in one of atrl games like these, I had so much  fun coming up with entries (even if they were always last minute hehe). You were an amazing host, and not a round I didn't like (well except for the ones I didn't win!!!!!). Gonna miss cackling at all the f*cked up entries smh!!!!!!! 

Thank you so much but you don't have to kiss my ass anymore, the game is already over <3

I would like the record to show I was always here for Saharah S. Dessert as her #1 fan!

1. EriKills
2. thecptz
3. PinkBox
4. Remmy
5. Dessy
6. Overprotected
7. Rence
8. ughgabriel
9. Prisoner
10. Sanguine
11. Scene.
12. Shelven
13. kipperskipper
14. Disruptive
15. luckystrike

These were my rankings for the first challenge <3

good job everyone for having such amazing entries :weeps:throughout the game.  special shout out to Erik for being so consistent and ultimately pulling through wiht the WIN!

we did Webkinz Reality on the old site and it had its moments but it ultimately fizzled out.  Seeing the concept come FULLY to life in this season with tons of quality moments and great entries to boot was really great, couldn't have asked for a better outcome :shy:

Shout out to @Gay Rat Divorce for hosting and making this one of the most unique and fun games on the entire site.  I hope we continue to create games like this that think outside the box and are just really FUN!!

2 minutes ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

Thank you so much but you don't have to kiss my ass anymore, the game is already over <3

:bibliahh:

ok in that case, HATED this host, f*cked up game!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Hug said:

I would like the record to show I was always here for Saharah S. Dessert as her #1 fan!

1. EriKills
2. thecptz
3. PinkBox
4. Remmy
5. Dessy
6. Overprotected
7. Rence
8. ughgabriel
9. Prisoner
10. Sanguine
11. Scene.
12. Shelven
13. kipperskipper
14. Disruptive
15. luckystrike

These were my rankings for the first challenge <3

aklsgjkasdklfsads PLEASE these were my Round 1 ranks

1. ughgabriel
  2. shelven
  3. luckystrike
  4. Remmy
  5. Prisoner
  6. PinkBox
  7. kipperskipper
  8. Overprotected
  9. Sanguine
  10. EriKills
  11. disruptive
  12. Dessy
  13. thecptz
  14. Rence
  15. Scene.

:rolf:

1 minute ago, minho said:

good job everyone for having such amazing entries :weeps:throughout the game

we did Webkinz Reality on the old site and it had its moments but it ultimately fizzled out.  Seeing the concept come FULLY to life in this season with tons of quality moments and great entries to boot was really great, couldn't have asked for a better outcome :shy:

Shout out to @Gay Rat Divorce for hosting and making this one of the most unique and fun games on the entire site.  I hope we continue to create games like this that think outside the box and are just really FUN!!

Thank you minho you were an outstanding judge <3

congrats idk what its name but congrats <3 :party: thanks for hosting @Gay Rat Divorce! i didnt expect to have this much fun but whew this game is so fun and iconic!!!! thanks @minho and @Hug for judging as well <3 skinny legend loves yall awww

Missed finale results again :deadbanana2:

Congrats @EriKills! Now you can host FF properly <3

And thank you to @Gay Rat Divorce @minho @Hug for this wonderful game. I didn't expect to reach the finale because of my terrible early performance but as the game went on I started having more fun and decided that I wanted to keep playing. But top 2 I- :jonny2:

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Snu Snu <3

can i have a skinny legend emote pls

4 hours ago, Rence said:

I didn't expect to reach the finale because of my terrible early performance but as the game went on I started having more fun and decided that I wanted to keep playing. But top 2 I- :jonny2:

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Snu Snu <3

I think I've seen this film before... :jonny2:

but yaas congrats to the top 4 :clap3: you all did great! and thank you to the judges and host for this amazing game :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.