Webkinz Reality TV Show Season 2 || well, it's over ?

ATRL Username

omg what happens?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Overprotected

• ATRL Username

• PinkBox

14 minutes ago, thecptz said:

omg what happens?

you post asc rihsults

6 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

you post asc rihsults

heyyy

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ ROUND 6CREATE A MATE iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

ENTRIES

@disruptive

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ugO-V0VNdyZweRevgQNZ1I3O5M1_UJoINGQ9CjZIrkg/edit?usp=sharing

@Rence

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wL8I2DbmPosD5EIGIrENurvdJlVuol9Goc8Wb1h1MRc/edit?usp=sharing

@PinkBox

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fru-Pd2yXOE09xf5_lQi5kaZLQiQR4B53rTZX_R4-nE/edit?usp=sharing

@thecptz

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f6uzovG3E1oVkqaq_AhEOyDG8VQEDQjW5yPaJOQRKno/edit?usp=sharing

@Dessy

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MWWaa0zGwJJtAa92vJ1D4AFlHIUOpmkL0Iy-MI39cPA/edit?usp=sharing

@kipperskipper

Spoiler

Hello. I am Pancake the Zombie Pup, and I am dead. :monkey:

Therefore, it's difficult for me to date because I can never really find someone compatible or genuine. I only get to meet people that are into necrophilia or bestiality, and although it was fun at first, I am tired of being fetishized  :tsk:

Therefore, I will take matters into my own paws and construct myself a new bae :smitten:. So what does a dead Zombie dog look for in a man??:keir:

Well there are 6 qualities that I want!:duca:

1. Athletic/fit.

I want my man to be tall, athletic, and fit. I like guys that are active on the streets and active in the sheets.:eli:

Hide contents

That's right! I want him to have the body of Air Bud :smitten2: I just love a tall basketball playing jock daddy. :jonny5:The way he can pick me up and dunk me. :jonny5:Dont even get me started on the way he will smell after a long workout :jonny5:

Air Bud (1997) - IMDb

2. Hot Voice

This one might be weird but I want my man to sound like a MAN!:oxygen2:

Hide contents

Name some one with a hotter voice :jonny5:Im just getting so hard thinking about him talking dirty to me with that raspy speech impediment. :jonny5:I can hear him whisper "Ruh-Roh" after he ***s in me. :jonny:

Scooby - Doo (scoobydoobyy) on Pinterest

3. Sense of humor

I want my man to be goofy.:wave:

Hide contents

I SAID i want my man to be Goofy.:jonny5:

Six Classic Disney Characters | Classic disney characters, Goofy ...

4. Loyal.

I need a man that will ALWAYS be there for me and always want me.:date2:

Hide contents

My man needs to be as loyal as a Nintendog. The way they will still love you no matter if you leave them, neglect them, starve them, or abuse them. :clap3:

Nintendogs: Chihuahua & Friends (Nintendo DS, 2005) for sale ...

5. BIG 

If you know what I mean:eddie:

Hide contents

Gimme that BIG RED **** Clifford :wap:

Clifford Howard | Clifford the Big Red Dog Wiki | Fandom

6. Dead

:rip:

Hide contents

For obvious reasons

7e63ikG.jpg

Well that is what I am looking for in a man. Hit me up if it's you :gaycat3:

@EriKills

Spoiler

Memo: To Casting Producers

Saharah of Love

Now casting for Saharah S. Desserts spin-off reality show. Casters, we are looking for applicants that have ALL 5 below criteria:  

(IF photos unclear....see below for additional details though photos are clear enough that there should be NO need.)

50216511002_0bab430955_k.jpg

We look forward to meeting the cast!

*Additional Details*

1.Charitable

Philanthropy is very important to Saharah. Seeking a kind, empathetic partner that gives back to the community. 

2.Healthy

Exercise balls, because being fit is IMPORTANT. Saharah's man needs to lead a long, healthy, and hot life.

3.Social

As a socialite herself, Saharah needs a partner who is social and can be the life of any party, and get along with anyone even RATS.

4.Passionate

Being PASSIONATE about the love towards your partner is crucial for an everlasting relationship!!!

5.Big Heart

Saharah loves BBC (Big Beautiful Corazones). The bigger the better. ?

@Overprotected

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JIavGcuJcg3Lvtu6Q5tL_RkM834jBekJmWK-xqeQWlw/edit?usp=sharing

@Remmy

Spoiler

i"ve had a kidney stone in me for a month and 1 week & i can't lie i'm EXTRA h**ny right now i need someone to s**k out this p***y pearl. anyway here's my entry

first of all let me tell you what kinda guy i DON'T like. my tiny d**k cheating ex Moto Moto is a perfect example, and one of my friends actually took a video of us meeting at a pool party. i will always regret this moment

after that traumatic relationship, I now have the taste of a tumblr girl: small, lanky and kinda odd looking guys are my thing!

below is the collage. i'm new to editing i tryed my best :blush:

CwVq40e.png

~this is where the description starts so don't try me

food: yes he do the cooking, yes he do the cooking! my man GOTTA make the best nicki minaj wings
debby: faces are very important to me i love waking up and looking at a beautiful face to start my day, especially if it's giving me those f*** me eyes :smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:
pink box: i'm GREEEEEDAAAAYYYY OOOOOOOOOo a lot of people try to act like gifts aren't everything and we all know that's a joke. i need at least 1 present a week or i'll get bored. like my momma says: "if he's cheap, he can find somewhere else to sleep" ✌
ratatouille: big noses and tiny limbs get me GOING!!! what else can i say
hygiene: my man has to be clean it's essential. i may be a mud hippo but i make sure to rinse off when playtime's over. if he ain't using 5-in-1 shower gel then I don't wanna talk!!!

@Prisoner

Spoiler

My perfect partner is… Santa Claus! 

MmoFNHI1USkbrdKKScQVnOA_FZCFL1CEsKv08FAEdGxMjWALzFpxvFiXNwL9jIHh7nmxi1RGGbDlls9zl1X2MZP4URdTyKKC-pbXrcabLxeO8sGnNQq8DrAUn7H2LmJx2_CFLuCz

He's big, he's fluffy and he keeps me warm. I love Santa. Enjoy this collage I made of him goofing around. xx

Thanks for the submissions! And now, judging @minho @Hug

Edited by Gay Rat Divorce

miguel bullying me again.... first round 1, shelven ELIM, miguel coming for ELIM!!!!

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

miguel bullying me again.... first round 1, shelven ELIM, miguel coming for ELIM!!!!

how... how is that bullying?

i ship disruptbox their personalities are a perfect match!

ahehehe

7 minutes ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

if he ain't using 5-in-1 shower gel then I don't wanna talk!!!

Now sis... @Remmy

5 minutes ago, disruptive said:

how... how is that bullying?

belly rolls to his narrow eyes

two huge lies right there

belly rolls to his narrow eyes

two huge lies right there

There's nothing wrong with having belly rolls or narrow eyes! You should be proud of who you are <3 You deserve to love yourself

1 minute ago, Dessy said:

Now sis... @Remmy

what's the problem? :thing::thing::thing:

what the **** at @Remmy's entry

weren't you 5 years old

what a ****ed up 5 year old

hippos age fast i'm already 9

3 minutes ago, Remmy said:

hippos age fast i'm already 9

wow, what a ****ed up old hag

Some of these entries quite disturbing, I feel pity for ****!

3 minutes ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

There's nothing wrong with having belly rolls or narrow eyes! You should be proud of who you are <3 You deserve to love yourself

THISSS! If I love you just the way you are you can too @PinkBox :heart2:

2 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Some of these entries quite disturbing, I feel pity for ****!

:***: 

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

wow, what a ****ed up old hag

i'm aging gracefully while you're aging like milk, i see why you're mad now :frown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.