Webkinz Reality TV Show Season 2 || well, it's over ?

ATRL Username

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Overprotected

• ATRL Username

• PinkBox

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ ROUND 4COOK A MEAL iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

RESULTS PT. 1

Welcome back Kinz! You all made delectable meals, but one of you really took the cake... Star Webkinz Star Webkinz chicken dinner it's....

Spoiler

@EriKills with an average of 2! Congrats on your first win babe, your bonus will be announced with next round

More results coming right up

A skinnee like ME winning a RECIPE round? Anusthing is possible :jonny2:

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ ROUND 4COOK A MEAL iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

RESULTS PT. 2

These next Webkinz were not the Star this round but they were sous chefs in their own right. Great work to...

Hide contents

2. @PinkBox with a average of 3.33 [+1, top poster bonus]

3. @Prisoner with an average of 2.33

4. @Remmy with an average of 3.67

5. @kipperskipper with an average of 5

6. @Rence with an average of 6

Coming up, we have the Webkinz that managed to stay clear of euthanization risk this round

RESULTS PT. 3

These next Webkinz probably could have used some more seasoning, but they still managed to stay above the bottom 3 'Kinz. They are...

Hide contents

7. @Dessy with an average of 7.33

8. @thecptz with an average of 8.33

9. @Overprotected with an average of 9 [you deserved better imo but whatever!]

Coming up next, we will find out which Webkinz is getting the fatal shot this round :/

Just now, shelven said:

Omg I can smell the sweet bliss of the euthanasia needle already, take me away :duca: :duca:

Ooh right, let me get my operating room ready

Just now, Gay Rat Divorce said:

Is anyone here, I have the euthanization post ready

Yes hi, euthanize me daddy

No we are not

yay another top 5 wooo wooooooo

everyone is busy getting ready for BB22 including me :heart2:

RESULTS PT. 4

disruptive. shelven. ughgabriel. You are the bottom 3 'Kinz this round. Two of you tied for 10th place, while one of you will be getting euthanized. The euthanizee is...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

@shelven with an average of 11.67 [-1 from Rence's Star Webkinz takedown, but you didn't need it]

It seemed like it made you really unhappy to play this game and support me, your friend, host a successful game, so I hope you're happy babes <3

That means,

10. @disruptive with an average of 9.67

10. @ughgabriel with an average of 9.67

Congrats on safety Central/South American kings <3

Next round will be posted later tonight

e8a1f6528da0bd089343a7030511ad28.jpg

Thank you judges for finally ending my suffering :heart: :heart: :heart:And to @Rence for the thought even though it didn't end up mattering hihi

Ok but in all seriousness, this was cute, ty for hosting @Gay Rat Divorce you know I love you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.