Webkinz Reality TV Show Season 2 || well, it's over ?

ATRL Username

3 minutes ago, Remmy said:

NOOOOOOOOOO I LOST

.....not! The bullies lost, the fake hoes are fuming and the ratings will survive

rs_499x376-160127103130-Best_Oprah_Winfr

f1add63809.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Overprotected

• ATRL Username

• PinkBox

hm

24 minutes ago, Remmy said:

NOOOOOOOOOO I LOST

.....not! The bullies lost, the fake hoes are fuming and the ratings will survive

rs_499x376-160127103130-Best_Oprah_Winfr

There's always next time! 

1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

Ok we hate OP and she can suffer, but her entry was funny ngl!!! 

I'm ready to give you a disadvantage if I get the power to do so!

f1add63809.jpg

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ ROUND 7: PATENT A PILL iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

???

DEADLINE: Saturday, August 15th, 11:59 PM EDT

WORD LIMIT: 300

Webkinz! Welcome to the top 9. This is a strong group of 'Kinz that I have faith in, and I had this round planned for later but because there's a demand to stick with entry-based challenges, I figured I could move this one up! In Round 3, we learned how to contain a disease. But what do we do once we get infected? Luckily for us, there are teams of scientists working to create extremely overpriced pills and treatments that can help us weather our ailments.

So empty your medicine cabinets, because it's True(vada)! This round, you will be showing us your sense of Humira by creating your own original pharmaceutical drug. This medication should have a name that catches our Eye(lea) and a condition or illness that it helps to treat. Outside of that, you have free rein, and there are Avast(in) number of ways you could take this. Overall, though, you should convince us that your drug is a Star! I'm giving more words than ever (300 max) so you have enough space to detail the hundreds of side effects and carcinogenic ingredients in your pills!

If you need a point of reference, you can look up pharmaceutical or prescription drug commercials on Youtube. If you're looking for parodies of these to gain inspiration from, I recommend Yeast-I-Stat from Glee (rest in peace Naya Rivera). 

Hopefully this is clear. You have three days as per usual. Good luck, and I hope the rest of your week is lovely you gorgeous souls <3

8 minutes ago, disruptive said:

i revuke this round

is revuke a real word

So what I'm hearing is I won a round and got NOTHING for it

f1add63809.jpg

2 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

So what I'm hearing is I won a round and got NOTHING for it

f1add63809.jpg

Ok thank you for the reminder, I forgot to make something up

OP, as the winner of last round you get to name one contestant's drug! Please let me know which contestant you're using this on and the name of the drug ASAP

3 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Not OP’s power being having to do more WORK :bibliahh: :skull: 

I hope he names the drug EriKills Euthanizer

3 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

I- 

f1add63809.jpg

Ok fine I'll change it but only because I suck

You get to choose one person who will be automatically eliminated if they're bottom 2 this round

37 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

is revuke a real word

i sure hope so, wouldn't want to be making a fool of myself :(

2 hours ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

Ok thank you for the reminder, I forgot to make something up

OP, as the winner of last round you get to name one contestant's drug! Please let me know which contestant you're using this on and the name of the drug ASAP

Bye it couldve been smart like "word"

11 hours ago, Dessy said:

Bye it couldve been smart like "word"

I just realized I quoted the wrong person but I was half asleep 

2 hours ago, EriKills said:

Testing my vaccine on lab rats as we SPEAK :giraffe:

testing it on yourself ain't that smart but if that's what you want...

Going TOP - BOTTOM I think, I can't take the pressure of being last round's winner :sherlock:

let me work on this I guess... feeling a bit uninspired :frown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.