Webkinz Reality TV Show Season 2 || well, it's over ?

ATRL Username

57 minutes ago, thecptz said:

1. Remmy - Mud Hippo

2. Dessy - Phoenix

3. luckystrike - Midnight Wolf

4. Sanguine - Celestial Unicorn

5. Overprotected - Blue Google

6. ughgabriel - Lil Otter Pup

7. disruptive - Ice Fawn

8. PinkBox - Daisy Pig

9. kipperskipper - Zombie Puppy

10. babey z - Flutter Cow

Fluttercowavatar.png

A shady queen, we love her

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Overprotected

• ATRL Username

• PinkBox

1. Remmy - Mud Hippo

2. Dessy - Phoenix

7. disruptive - Ice Fawn

8. PinkBox - Daisy Pig

11. Scene. - axolotl

blStADN.gif

43 minutes ago, Scene. said:

@Hug you better stan queen Alexa

M6fRCeE.gif

Ended Blackpink, Somi, ITZY, and every other sassy/girl crush artist/group that isn't 3YE

9 minutes ago, Hug said:

Ended Blackpink, Somi, ITZY, and every other sassy/girl crush artist/group that isn't 3YE

I'm so behind on this gen of k-pop. Let me just peruse 3YE's catalog because as of right now the only groups I live for are Loona and Blackpink

2 minutes ago, Scene. said:

I'm so behind on this gen of k-pop. Let me just peruse 3YE's catalog because as of right now the only groups I live for are Loona and Blackpink

3YE is basically Blackpink if someone other than Teddy was allowed to produce their songs :skull:

4 minutes ago, Hug said:

3YE is basically Blackpink if someone other than Teddy was allowed to produce their songs :skull:

d; Teddy needs to retire. All of Blackpink's comeback tracks have the exact same production (aside from Playing With Fire)

i think im interested but that op is kinda vague lemur. do i have to be funny? sksksksks. and can i still enjoy the game if i dont know what a 'webkinz' is? :clown:

49 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

i think im interested but that op is kinda vague lemur. do i have to be funny? sksksksks. and can i still enjoy the game if i dont know what a 'webkinz' is? :clown:

Hi!! So yeah the main purpose is to be funny but we have no standard metric to go by so you can do whatever you want! Also absolutely no knowledge of Webkinz is required, we’re just using their image.

1. Remmy - Mud Hippo

2. Dessy - Phoenix

7. disruptive - Ice Fawn

8. PinkBox - Daisy Pig

11. Scene. - axolotl

12. Rence - Snowy Owl

okay then lets do this! 

1. Remmy - Mud Hippo

2. Dessy - Phoenix

7. disruptive - Ice Fawn

8. PinkBox - Daisy Pig

9. kipperskipper - Zombie Puppy

11. Scene. - axolotl

12. Rence - Snowy Owl

13. Prisoner - Chicken

s-l640.jpg

okay this is cute

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ ROUND 1NAME A KINZ iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

WORD LIMIT: 200

DEADLINE: Sunday, July 25th, 12:00 AM EST

Hello my beautiful Webkinz <3 Welcome to Webkinzland, the world where us Webkinz are free from the tyranny of the Club Penguiners! Here, us 'Kinz can play Smoothie Moves and Polar Plunge until the Cash Cow comes home. But beware, because this place is not as it seems. Only one Webkinz can stay in this paradise and avoid being euthanized by Dr. Quack. Start your paws,and may the best 'Kinz win!

For this first round, we're keeping it simple. You've all chosen Webkinz to sign up with. Now, you get to name your Webkinzsona! Shock and delight us with a brief description of your Webkinzsona's name and why you chose it, but stay under the word limit! You may only have a maximum of 200 words of content (not including headers, etc). I'm not gonna be super strict but if you have like 400 words it's an issue. You have until the midnight between Saturday and Sunday EST!

For starters, here's a couple of example entries if you have no idea what yours should look like:

Bongwater the Mystic Moon Bear

Sammy Little the Tartan Terrier

Good luck, and may the Webkinz be ever in your favor! Please note that after you submit your Webkinz of choice will be finalized and I'm gonna make a cute lil ANTM-like graphic where the euthanized 'Kinz gets greyed out every round! And don't forget the top poster at the end of the round gets a bonus

Also you can still sign up so keep those coming <3

Sammy Little is such a great name and the backstory was so cute and fun ?love it!

5 minutes ago, Hug said:

Sammy Little is such a great name and the backstory was so cute and fun ?love it!

Thanks Bongwater! I love your name too. Is it French?

1 minute ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

Thanks Bongwater! I love your name too. Is it French?

I'll have to go ask my brother! I don't wanna go in his room though because I think it's on fire :( there's smoke coming from it.

1. Remmy - Mud Hippo

2. Dessy - Phoenix

7. disruptive - Ice Fawn

8. PinkBox - Lady Ostrich

9. kipperskipper - Zombie Puppy

11. Scene. - axolotl

12. Rence - Snowy Owl

13. Prisoner - Chicken

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.