Webkinz Reality TV Show Season 2 || well, it's over ?

ATRL Username

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Overprotected

• ATRL Username

• PinkBox

Nice

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ ROUND 2TAKE A PICTURE OF A TREE iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

RESULTS PT. 2

Next up, these Webkinz did well but were not the Star Webkinz of the round...

Spoiler

2. @ughgabriel with an average of 2

3. @PinkBox with an average of 3

4. @EriKills with an average of 5

5/6. @Remmy with an average of 5.33

5/6. @Overprotected with an average of 5.33 (would've been higher if u were on time x) 

Bottom half-ish coming next

Oh no

another top 5, we love!!! congrats on 1st place little zombie :33

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ ROUND 2TAKE A PICTURE OF A TREE iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

RESULTS PT. 3

Next up, these Webkinz didn't do as well but are not in the bottom this round...

Spoiler

7. @thecptz with an average of 8.33

8. @Prisoner with an average of 8.67

9. @Rence with an average of 9

10. @Dessy with an average of 9.67

11. @shelven with an average of 10

Bottom 3 Webkinz up next

Oh i live. Bye suckers!

Just now, kipperskipper said:

thanky spankies everyone <3

OH9cAJR.jpg?1

ily

OH9cAJR.jpg?1

Remove them from this ****ed up game [3]

6SNjmfl.gif

RESULTS PT. 4

disruptive. luckystrike. Sanguine. You are the bottom 3 Webkinz of the round. The first one of you safe is...

Spoiler

12. @disruptive with an average of 12 (+1 in rankings, awarded Top 3 Poster immunity)

I know, not miguel getting it AGAIN. When I saw that I almost redid the randomization before realizing that was cheating lol. At least he technically didn't need it this time. Anyhow, the eliminated Webkinz is....

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

14. @Sanguine with an average of 13.67

I'm sorry to see you go Sanguine :weeps: Unfortunately, your Webkinz star just didn't shine as bright as the other 'Kinz this round.

13. @luckystrike with an average of 12

Next round will be posted tonight, I'm excited for it!!

Whale then

that is the opposite of removing me from this ****ed up game

emote.png

2 minutes ago, EriKills said:

The results I- 

NO words!!!!!

EriKills

Yeah I figured based on the critiques :rip: My humor didn’t really match up with you guys but I enjoyed my brief time in this, thanks for hosting @Gay Rat Divorce!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.