Webkinz Reality TV Show Season 2 || well, it's over ?

ATRL Username

12 minutes ago, Hug said:

Not just my second either!!

loving skinny legend

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Overprotected

• ATRL Username

• PinkBox

1 hour ago, EriKills said:

Tea tho @disruptive all draggings/mess aside this round you are forever my WebKinz sister for LIFE bb ily and glad you survived (for one more round) :heart2:

:heart2:

and that's the tea sis

iU0VWil_TeP59Pp5X5Xt8G0pTOI0SeumLpXcWtipkGXiJNdIyRoZtiAGPelyX2h_2gPwu4ZSB0jEudpOVk_59RW2lCtYOgyWYtLcOacdm9e_aGi-L0WMmyJA5RIgAHwE7Pr3xZ_U

iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_ ROUND 2TAKE A PICTURE OF A TREE iJTWVTn8gPcqd7oqS_SUx5pcbEmJLIQb4HW_PHcIhgelIxbQvtTneBoi2F-4FZRzASzbva0LrUIyucJhFTOhdISRu8BqWUMEOJbViK2ahIHtV2WJyxLmmKxMbR5AiIa-pT9Pp15_

???

WORD LIMIT: 200

DEADLINE: Tuesday, July 28th, 11:59 PM EST

Welcome back Kinz! Sorry for last night, I always get randomly extremely emotional about literally everything after 1AM so what happened happened but we're HERE now with a brand new round <3

Last round we asked you, "What's in a name?" But this round we'll be asking you, "What's in a tree?" This round is quite simple. Go to outside! Find tree! Tell why! Let us know what tree you took a picture of and why you chose it :O

Some pointers...

1) What is a tree, anyways? Many do not know this but there is actually no definition for the word "tree" that exists, and you can't tell me I'm wrong. If your picture is of something that looks like a tree, or was made from a tree, or is just barely related to a tree, you are STILL valid <3 <3 <3 as long as you explain yourself.

2) Plagiarism <3. How can we prove you did or did not take the picture? We can't! So if you're feeling LAZY and don't want to step away from your COMPUTER to go OUTSIDE you worthless couch potato, you can just look up whatever you want on Google Images!!

3) Your Webkinz: this entry doesn't HAVE to involve your Webkinzsona, so feel free to include it or not, it doesn't make a difference

And then here's some kinda boring housekeeping if you care to read it:

Spoiler

1) @Remmy as the Star Webkinz of last round you still have the power to double your word limit or halve another contestant's. Please let me know as soon as you can what your decision is!

2) Just so there's bit of a more formal announcement about the immunity thing. In case you missed it, now instead of the #1 top poster getting immunity, I will choose randomly between the top 3 posters to see who gets immunity. So there is still incentive to post :eye: but not to spam and fight for the top spot! And, to be clear, I'm looking at the difference between your post count from last round (when I took that screenshot) and this round. You can check the post counts for each user by adding /?do=userstats to the end of the first page URL.

3) Dr. Quack did not get to euthanize last night and he is very bloodthirsty so unless there's a bunch of quitting this round will have a double euthanization :/ He has two syringes ready to go so watch out!

4) If it's of any interest to you I'm keeping a callout chart with results as you game proceeds! 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xN2DayzRJXqIiVVrYRov3q7dZPewwmSbwOny14QiFAc/edit?usp=sharing

That's it from me but please let me know if you have any questions or concerns you wonderful human beings <3

i'm scared

yesss this is perfect! there's some trees around me this is cool :)) 

Also I just updated the OP with the links to everything game-related so far so no need to search through all the pages to find stuff! ???

i just want to say that remmy might seem nice but he is indeed a horrible person and WILL he dealt with :). 

13 minutes ago, disruptive said:

i just want to say that remmy might seem nice but he is indeed a horrible person and WILL he dealt with :). 

hi! just want to say that I halved your word count because I don't want you getting in trouble again :( You seemed to have trouble with it last round and I thought it'd be a good idea to give you a more manageable length ! thanks and have a great day <3

Screaming at the results.

Also not a field assignment. We back in college? :biblio:

14 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Screaming at the results.

Also not a field assignment. We back in college? :biblio:

Some of us never left or went in the first place x

The way I had to read through almost 20 pages worth of post whoring just to see the results :rip: 

I took a risk and it didn't really pay off, but I also don't think I fully grasp the sense of humor needed to do well in this game. I'm gonna bow out here, but thanks to everyone for this fun re-introduction to the Games Section and I hope to see everyone in future tournaments!

4 minutes ago, minho said:

just take a pictchure baby

show what i'm wear-an

Oh my god, tree looks good!

9 minutes ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

Oh my god, tree looks good!

oh my god i bet you wish you wood, but you can't be like tree!

tree, tree!

root, root!

tree, tree!

root, root!

just take a picture

it'll last longer!

1 hour ago, minho said:

oh my god i bet you wish you wood, but you can't be like tree!

29 minutes ago, Hug said:

tree, tree!

root, root!

tree, tree!

root, root!

just take a picture

it'll last longer!

I– :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.