Drake #8 | 2010s artists w/ most #1 wks in Canada

FanOfPop

With "I'm The One! debuting at #1, Justin has now surpassed Maroon 5 and has 21 weeks this decade.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FanOfPop

• blackbeatxx

• Janet

• bizlle

So Justin is No. 1 again with "Despacito". I think with this song, he will come for Bruno and even surpass him. He just needs 4 more weeks - Canada is his homeland so it's pretty clear that he'll be only behind Rihanna till the end of June.

Pharrell snapped with two songs 

With another week at #1 with "Despacito", Justin is now tied with Katy and Pharrell - they all have 23 weeks atop of the chart.

24 weeks for Justin - he broke tie with Katy and Pharrell. Next week he will for sure be tied with Bruno Mars at second place only behind Rihanna.

As I predicted - Justin is now tied with Bruno with 25 weeks.

Justin is officially #2 with 26 weeks and surpassed Bruno Mars. "Despacito" will for sure be Justin's longest track at #1. I wonder though if he can come for Rihanna.

• 4 weeks later...

Justin just reached 30 weeks at #1. Next week, Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee will enter the list with 10 weeks thanks to just one song (and a feature of Justin).

As predicted, Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee now enter the list and are tied with Adele for 10 weeks at #1 just with one song.

Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee surpassed Adele and tied a lot of other artists with 11 weeks at #1.

I'm Canadian and I'm always disgusted by Canadian charts and radio. I wish my streams counted for the US :deadbanana2:

Weird how Adele doesnt have more weeks at #1 in CA. I guess they were all busy buying her albums

• 2 weeks later...

Justin is 6 weeks away from tying Rihanna. It will be interesting to see this battle. I don't think they might compete with someone else. There are only 2 and a half years left.

• 5 weeks later...

With Taylor dethroning "Despacito", Rihanna might catch a break for a while because Justin is just 3 weeks away from tying her.

Right now Taylor is at 16 weeks, tied with Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, Wiz Khalifa and Ed Sheeran.

• 3 weeks later...

"Rockstar" debuted at #1 in Canada - that is first #1 for both Post Malone & 21 Savage here. Taylor stays at 18 weeks for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Second week for both Post and 21 Savage.

Queen on top :1stplace: I think Justin's next era may snatch her though, unless he has a decline.

15 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

Um, where is Beyoncé in this list?

According to my research she doesn't have No. 1 this decade. I might be wrong though I doubt it.

peterstyles13
1 hour ago, FanOfPop said:

According to my research she doesn't have No. 1 this decade. I might be wrong though I doubt it.

Oh my God no way :skull:

• 1 month later...

Updated.

I added also artists with less weeks than 10 for you guys to see the full list. "rockstar"'s reign is ended for now (they helded the top spot for 6 weeks) and "Havana" is #1 right now - this is the first No. 1 song for both, Camila and Young Thug.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.