THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Lady Gaga - "The Cure"

Kylie Jenner

• Replies 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Is it still allowed to chart on H100 if it gets any slightest boost from AMA?

MjvJMtD.gif 

Certainly. How else would AIWFCIY chart every year?

5 minutes ago, Domination said:

Certainly. How else would AIWFCIY chart every year?

I think it is because it charts inside the top 50. Apparently there is some rule that after 20 weeks if your song is no longer in the top 50 then it goes recurrent and can't chart again unless it gets enough points to go back to the top 50. The Cure can still chart at the lower ends of the Hot 100 though because it didnt spend 20 weeks on the Hot 100 (it spent about 16 weeks) so yay! (I'm not 100% sure I worded or explained this right but yeah lol)

why are you going hoping for Hot100 re-entry. It is eligible but it won't happen, the song has no airplay, it won't be on TTH so no spotify stream, it don't have video to generate good youtube views. Allthat left is itunes where performance will push it to 10-15k sales but they won't be enough to re-chart  

12 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

I am here for a MV to follow up the performance

J9jhP70.gif

Yet another video to never pass 100M views because it would be released way past The Cure's cycle

J9jhP70.gif

John Wayne would be shaking. Good thing it's not coming, she probably thinks the lyric video snippet of her on an armchair counts as a music video

Archived