87% americans dissatisfied with state of nation: new poll

Juanny

tenor.gif?itemid=11405679

frenchyisback

Those 13% left tho' :rip:

LustSpell

I feel as November will be a Democratic bloodbath. I can only hope :skull: 

Artistofthedecade

I think some of these numbers are exaggeration, especially on conservatives's side. 

Madame X
4 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

I think some of these numbers are exaggeration, especially on conservatives's side. 

They might be unsatisfied for diff reasons than other people.  It’s a pretty broad question.  

Chemist
2 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Conservatives are also dissatisfied because they feel anarchists are taking over the country :skull:

Both dems and repubs are  dissatisfied but for different reasons

jpow

This doesn't surprise me.

Democrats are upset at both the lack of response when it comes to COVID and the lack of action on police reform and other BLM issues.  But at least most Democratic leaders are fighting for a stronger response to COVID and are least saying the right things when it comes to BLM issues.

Republicans are upset at what they view is a tyrannical response to COVID when certain businesses are forced to shut down.  They want to get their life back together as soon as possible.  The issue with Republicans is they are giving into pressure (rightfully) to start closing things down again which is further angering the right.  So I understand why they are upset at their own party when Democrats are not.  

Artistofthedecade
6 minutes ago, Madame X said:

They might be unsatisfied for diff reasons than other people.  It’s a pretty broad question.  

Job opportunities? 

6 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Conservatives are also dissatisfied because they feel anarchists are taking over the country :skull:

Both dems and repubs are  dissatisfied but for different reasons

Could they feel better if Trump spoke positively about protests instead of what he said? I don't think they would tbh. 

Chemist
1 minute ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Could they feel better if Trump spoke positively about protests instead of what he said? I don't think they would tbh. 

They are not really mad at Trump (well some say that Trump should be doing more, like being more violent against the protesters). They are unhappy due to the whole economic/health/race relations situation

Artistofthedecade
1 hour ago, Chemist said:

They are not really mad at Trump (well some say that Trump should be doing more, like being more violent against the protesters). They are unhappy due to the whole economic/health/race relations situation

Probably. But ı believe they will still vote for him, no matter what. :rip:

Saint luv
2 hours ago, Juanny said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11405679

:rip:

Sign in to follow this