Sign in to follow this  
Chemist

87% americans dissatisfied with state of nation: new poll

Recommended Posts

Juanny

tenor.gif?itemid=11405679

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
frenchyisback

Those 13% left tho' :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LustSpell

I feel as November will be a Democratic bloodbath. I can only hope :skull: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Artistofthedecade

I think some of these numbers are exaggeration, especially on conservatives's side. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madame X
4 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

I think some of these numbers are exaggeration, especially on conservatives's side. 

They might be unsatisfied for diff reasons than other people.  It’s a pretty broad question.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chemist
2 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

I think some of these numbers are exaggeration, especially on conservatives's side. 

Conservatives are also dissatisfied because they feel anarchists are taking over the country :skull:

Both dems and repubs are  dissatisfied but for different reasons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jpow

This doesn't surprise me.

 

Democrats are upset at both the lack of response when it comes to COVID and the lack of action on police reform and other BLM issues.  But at least most Democratic leaders are fighting for a stronger response to COVID and are least saying the right things when it comes to BLM issues.

Republicans are upset at what they view is a tyrannical response to COVID when certain businesses are forced to shut down.  They want to get their life back together as soon as possible.  The issue with Republicans is they are giving into pressure (rightfully) to start closing things down again which is further angering the right.  So I understand why they are upset at their own party when Democrats are not.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Artistofthedecade
6 minutes ago, Madame X said:

They might be unsatisfied for diff reasons than other people.  It’s a pretty broad question.  

Job opportunities? 

 

6 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Conservatives are also dissatisfied because they feel anarchists are taking over the country :skull:

Both dems and repubs are  dissatisfied but for different reasons

Could they feel better if Trump spoke positively about protests instead of what he said? I don't think they would tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chemist
1 minute ago, Artistofthedecade said:

 

Could they feel better if Trump spoke positively about protests instead of what he said? I don't think they would tbh. 

They are not really mad at Trump (well some say that Trump should be doing more, like being more violent against the protesters). They are unhappy due to the whole economic/health/race relations situation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Artistofthedecade
1 hour ago, Chemist said:

They are not really mad at Trump (well some say that Trump should be doing more, like being more violent against the protesters). They are unhappy due to the whole economic/health/race relations situation

Probably. But ı believe they will still vote for him, no matter what. :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint luv
2 hours ago, Juanny said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11405679

:rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this