Cranberries' Zombie top 1B views on YT

Drive Bitch

Drive Bitch

This 1994 classic  :jonny5:

tenor.gif?itemid=13799544

Edited by bliaz

one of the greatest songs ever

It's weird I've never heard this before, I feel like I missed out. :'( It has 250m more views than Don't Speak, wow (the fact that they were both ineligible to chart in the US - robbed :cm:)

Truly a classic :clap3: 

A classic 

A masterpiece, a classic. Those lyrics, those haunting vocals... perfection 

Wait how :rip:

It's a big song but not THAT big ... Was it featured in a telenovela or something :eek:

A classic and one of the best songs ever!

This is so random, I know the song is huge but still. They deserve it though, it's an amazing song. 

Drive Bitch
1 hour ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

It's weird I've never heard this before, I feel like I missed out. :'( It has 250m more views than Don't Speak, wow (the fact that they were both ineligible to chart in the US - robbed :cm:)

1 hour ago, Pokemonfan1515 said:

Wait how :rip:

It's a big song but not THAT big ... Was it featured in a telenovela or something :eek:

38 minutes ago, Ken Lee said:

The fact that I've never heard this song :skull:

8 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

This is so random, I know the song is huge but still. They deserve it though, it's an amazing song. 

There are other versions on youtube with a lot of views too, this one for example has over 70 million 

I find it interesting that some people don't know this song while it is probably the most defining song of my childhood.  It's probably the first song I ever loved.  It was so huge and holds so much nostalgia for me, as well as their other songs.  I think it's mostly popular with non-Americans.

It's a classic, but this is so random. When I learned weeks ago about the views number I was like "why?". Then I went to check if Linger received the same love. I was disappointed

Edited by Mirtilo

People don’t know this song cuz they weren’t alive. Most people on this site are like 15 years old.

9 hours ago, Kavish said:

I find it interesting that some people don't know this song while it is probably the most defining song of my childhood.

MTE. I wasn't aware the time when it was released, still was part of my childohood, and I totally appreciate it. But still to me, one of the most iconic songs of the 90's.

Legendary Classic

Whitney Houston: "Aaah... That's History!" GIF | Gfycat

13 hours ago, spree said:

People don’t know this song cuz they weren’t alive. Most people on this site are like 15 years old.

Eh. I've known Don't Speak from my childhood, and I wasn't alive back when it was released either

The fact that this song randomly became a hit in my country 15 years after it’s release :rip: Lit rally a classic

Love this song so much, it was released a few months before I was born, for those of you who don’t know, it’s a protest song about the IRA bombings in Warrington 1993 which killed two children, 3 year old Johnathan Ball and 12 year old Tim Parry and many others, this song was also written in memory of those two boys who were killed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.