ONOPKA

Britney stans Nelly Furtado

ONOPKA

queen stanning one of the best 2000s albums! Love this dance routine ūüėć

Customer_Service

I’m sitting in line waiting for a Rona drive through test and this exact song was playing when I saw this thread!! 

Ivan_brit

Queen of freestyle dance :alexz:

Psycho

Serving I'm A Slave 4 U choreo :duca:

RudeBoy93

Who is making her film these? 

ifyouseekLEM

Slay interpretative Danceney

easy HME

Cringe

UnusualBoy

Queen stanning the best song from last decade! Whee!

Arcadius
4 minutes ago, easy HME said:

Cringe

Do you have to post this in every Britney thread? It’s not amusing.

OT: Queen I’m glad she’s doing what she enjoys. :heart:

Giancor

Taste

Bad Wolf

Weirdest video of her's yet 

easy HME
11 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Do you have to post this in every Britney thread? It’s not amusing.

OT: Queen I’m glad she’s doing what she enjoys. :heart:

Huh ?

Than again it's the truth. So yeah I might do it from now on.

Anyhow back to the OP. cringe

easy HME
6 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Weirdest video of her's yet 

Check the one she posted after it. Even weirder

brenda-walsh

+ billie eilish, hasn't she used her songs in her other videos? :skull:

rihannabiggestfan

Queen of telling us EXACTLY when her photos/videos were taken :gaycat4:

Pikachoo
35 minutes ago, easy HME said:

Cringe

sit your stupid ass down.

cringe you say... where? She is just dancing for God sakes! She is dancing from the comfort of her home. she is letting her body LOOSE. Yes she is. Nothing cringe about letting your body go to the music. And Britney and Nelly are good friends, so i dont see why she wouldnt be dancing to Say It Right. When Britney had her breakdown, Nelly ¬†talked to her on the phone. yes she did. I know she did. Nelly was in contact with her during the breakdown at a time when NO ONE in the entertainment industry wanted anything to do with ‚ÄúBonkers¬†Britney‚ÄĚ as they called her. She is paying homage to her friend by dancing to her song. They havent seen each other too much in the past couple of years, but they still keep a friendship nontheless. Nelly has been¬†helping out some¬†¬†relatives in Portugal the past couple of years (some financial troubles involving a bad real estate project... Nelly had to fly to the Azores and clean the mess up. its really taken a toll on her financially but shes close to her family)¬†so she really hasnt had time to see Britney but they are friends. ¬†so before you say cringe, think twice. You DONT KNOW Britney and Nellys friendship. And I bet Britney dances better than you. I bet she has a flatter stomach than you. And I bet she has a hotter boyfriend than you so hush

easy HME
5 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

cringe you say... where? She is just dancing for God sakes! She is dancing from the comfort of her home. she is letting her body LOOSE. Yes she is. Nothing cringe about letting your body go to the music. And Britney and Nelly are good friends, so i dont see why she wouldnt be dancing to Say It Right. When Britney had her breakdown, Nelly ¬†talked to her on the phone. yes she did. I know she did. Nelly was in contact with her during the breakdown at a time when NO ONE in the entertainment industry wanted anything to do with ‚ÄúBonkers¬†Britney‚ÄĚ as they called her. She is paying homage to her friend by dancing to her song. They havent seen each other too much in the past couple of years, but they still keep a friendship nontheless. Nelly has been¬†helping out some¬†¬†relatives in Portugal the past couple of years (some financial troubles involving a bad real estate project... Nelly had to fly to the Azores and clean the mess up. its really taken a toll on her financially but shes close to her family)¬†so she really hasnt had time to see Britney but they are friends. ¬†so before you say cringe, think twice. You DONT KNOW Britney and Nellys friendship. And I bet Britney dances better than you. I bet she has a flatter stomach than you. And I bet she has a hotter boyfriend than you so hush

Yikes 

ONOPKA
37 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Thank u for this 

they wanna beat a good woman down but we must say NO! be kind x

bliaz

Say It Right is a CLASSIC :cm: :jonny:

Xtianlofbritney
54 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Bravo!!! :clap3:

we love Britney!!! 

BGXKB
2 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

100% sigworthy :skull:

obrigado
3 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

This might be true

JoeAg

queen bringin it, servin it, eatin it up, slurpin it up, reveling, slaying, eating, getting her¬†life, giving US life, killin IT¬†ūüėĆ

vamp

She looks so good!