TROLLZ falls to #34 (-33)

Green

The way her stans are going to go on about her #1 singles on Hot 100 when in reality this was the most fraudulent #1 in history. I can’t help but cringe

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badboidami

• slw84

• HEAVYONIT

• Jimmy.

11 hours ago, Badboidami said:

*multi-platinum in order to be a hit as I said, reading comprehension bebe

Jimmy.

OT: Does she hold a record for the most drops of 30 spots or more in BB's history? :deadbanana2:

lol they think platinum makes a song a hit...

if that's the case then, most big artists who got many platinum album tracks, are these considered hits? :priceless:

9 minutes ago, HandsToMyself said:

The way her stans are going to go on about her #1 singles on Hot 100 when in reality this was the most fraudulent #1 in history. I can’t help but cringe

the way this will have a residency at the last spot on the hot 100 #1's ranking of all time for the rest of eternity, no matter how many #1's we get in the future, nothing will be able to beat it :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Villas said:

gxdx3kv.png

:skull:

Her standarts are always on point :clap3:

The way a vast majority of these songs are mere album tracks and some (like Chun-Li) rose again in following weeks. Y'all truly are miserable :jonny: We're talking about the girl who debuted in the top 10 with Starships and stayed there for 21 weeks. Anaconda spent like 5 weeks at #2. Super Bass and Starships were in the top 10 songs of 2011 and 2012, respectively. Tusa is literally still charting on the Global Spotify chart with over 700M streams on that platform alone. Nicki has plenty of hits with longevity to match her quick #1s without longevity. The Barbz are satisfied, so why does anyone else care so much?!? I--

Edited by Addicted_

7 hours ago, FAN said:

So, for those of us who don’t care to rip Nicki apart every day for no reason - what was the Top 10?

3 hours ago, Michael196 said:

lol they think platinum makes a song a hit...

if that's the case then, most big artists who got many platinum album tracks, are these considered hits? :priceless:

They also said 4x Platinum song is a flop. What's the truth then? :deadbanana2:

OT: Flopped hard. :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Addicted_ said:

The way a vast majority of these songs are mere album tracks and some (like Chun-Li) rose again in following weeks. Y'all truly are miserable :jonny: We're talking about the girl who debuted in the top 10 with Starships and stayed there for 21 weeks. Anaconda spent like 5 weeks at #2. Super Bass and Starships were in the top 10 songs of 2011 and 2012, respectively. Tusa is literally still charting on the Global Spotify chart with over 700M streams on that platform alone. Nicki has plenty of hits with longevity to match her quick #1s without longevity. The Barbz are satisfied, so why does anyone else care so much?!? I--

Now, Super Bass and Starships happened like 8-10 years ago and those are pop songs. :deadbanana2: Anaconda happened 6 years ago and it spent only one week at #2.

Edited by Badboidami

14 hours ago, idkwiam said:

Ariana setting the standard.

1 - 13 vs. 1 - 34 

one drop is not like the other & if anyone, it's The Weeknd who would be "the standard" since Heartless (1 - 17) was the first to do it in recent times, followed by The Scotts (1 - 12) and then SWU (1 - 13).

Also her #1s (first 5 weeks) chart run's

7R: 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1

TU,N: 1 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 1 

ROM: 1 - 5 - 10 - 9 - 11

SWU: 1 - 13 - 15 - 17 - 20

this is not exactly "the standard" (at least for now) you've been talking about  :) 

7 minutes ago, Genio said:

1 - 13 vs. 1 - 34 

one drop is not like the other & if anyone, it's The Weeknd who would be "the standard" since Heartless (1 - 17) was the first to do it in recent times, followed by The Scotts (1 - 12) and then SWU (1 - 13).

Also her #1s (first 5 weeks) chart run's

7R: 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1

TU,N: 1 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 1 

ROM: 1 - 5 - 10 - 9 - 11

SWU: 1 - 13 - 15 - 17 - 20

this is not exactly "the standard" (at least for now) you've been talking about  :) 

Both had massive drops. It doesn't matter that you make it look good.

1 minute ago, idkwiam said:

Both had massive drops. It doesn't matter that you make it look good.

1 to 13 isn't "massive" considering SWU is a charity single with absolutely no promo after the first week nor a parent album attached to it, it's a big drop but as you can see there worse and if one song makes Ariana the standard, then why not consider The Weeknd, Travis Scott, John Lennon and Stevie Wonder too? Always gotta pick on the women smh...

5 minutes ago, Genio said:

1 to 13 isn't "massive" considering SWU is a charity single with absolutely no promo after the first week nor a parent album attached to it, it's a big drop but as you can see there worse and if one song makes Ariana the standard, then why not consider The Weeknd, Travis Scott, John Lennon and Stevie Wonder too? Always gotta pick on the women smh...

Considering how her fans told me she is a streaming juggernaut and her career is only comparable to The Beatles I would like to say it surprises me that drop.

3 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Considering how her fans told me she is a streaming juggernaut and her career is only comparable to The Beatles I would like to say it surprises me that drop.

Well a Beatles member himself had one of those drops so :clown: a cackle

1–12 – John Lennon and Plastic Ono Band – "Whatever Gets You thru the Night" (November 23, 1974)

2 minutes ago, Genio said:

1–12 – John Lennon and Plastic Ono Band – "Whatever Gets You thru the Night" (November 23, 1974)

Swu

1-13.:clown:

21 minutes ago, Genio said:

:deadbanana4:

Not y'all speaking about massive drops when SWU spent 5+ weeks higher following the debut week than Trollz in its second. :clown:

21 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

:deadbanana4:

Not y'all speaking about massive drops when SWU spent 5+ weeks higher following the debut week than Trollz in its second. :clown:

7 weeks now

Badboidami

20 hours ago, Badboidami said:

Also this :emofish:

gxdx3kv.png

The fact that you had time to do this, purposely leave out her hits and are so obsessed is just.. I have no words. You must be so miserable and depressed go latch out on a successful woman.

You are literally listing other artists album tracks she’s featured in, without music videos and promo, radio, playlisting. The fact that her album tracks she’s featured in charted is impressive in itself. Most of the list are just tracks and not even singles. I can’t. :rip: 

Edited by Mattyboy

16 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

The fact that you had time to do this, purposely leave out her hits and are so obsessed is just.. I have no words. You must be so miserable and depressed go latch out on a successful woman.

You are literally listing other artists album tracks she’s featured in, without music videos and promo, radio, playlisting. The fact that her album tracks she’s featured in charted is impressive in itself. Most of the list are just tracks and not even singles. I can’t. :rip: 

Obsessed? I literally copied an image from twitter. Nicki's second weeks are total mess with huge drops and that's FACTS! :deadbanana2:

Edited by Badboidami

lmaooo. I mean Nicki’s sole interest in this song was for a quick #1, she completely stopped promoting/caring about its chart performance after snatching the #1 :coffee:

3 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Biggest fall ever :clap3:

More than DOUBLING the fall of anyone else, wow!

HPDzQpK.png

16 hours ago, Villas said:

gxdx3kv.png

:skull:

Her standarts are always on point :clap3:

Omg no frauds :rip:

I was told in the past that Nickis big hits didn’t matter because a #1 is the only thing that’s important, so I expect all of atrl to support her success

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.